Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread Gold Championship 50 Sky Sports Exclusive: New England Revolution club officials have finally confirmed the signing of arguably the wo

Champions League Final Review UNITED ON TOP OF THE WORLD AFTER FINAL THRILLER 6-3 Manchester United tonight lifted the SMFA Champions Cup after defeating Portuguese Champions FC Porto in a

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread Arch-Rivals Fall To The Spanish Sensation and The German Giant! The opening day of the season, and what an opening fixture Liverpool had!

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

Hamburger SV Champions!

Eintracht Frankfurt 1 - 2 Hamburger SV

Half Time: (0 - 1)

--------------------

N.LIBEROPOULOS 57

--------------------

G.HOARAU 6, 83

A double from HOARAU, including the winner seven minutes from time clinches a first title for Hamburger after 4th and 7th place finishes in the previous two seasons. Hamburger now looking forward to a German Cup quarter final and working out how to try and overcome a 3-0 home defeat in the SMFA Shield Semi Final Leg 1 to Shakhtar, need to win at least 3-0 away to have any chance of progessing.

Guest MR. HAMMER

You Have Done A Good Job With That Team. They Were A Wreck When You Took Them Over. :)

had 110m to spend and now with my last 13 signing a 87 and a 85 both got at least 7 season unless a dean aston coppy cat gd forbid.

Guest MR. HAMMER

signed

HAHNEMANN for 2.1m now worth 3.1m and is now wolves number 1 could rise next england ratings.

FAYE when he was a 87 for 7.8m now worth 6.8m but is a 88 so do not no why.

VILCHEZ for 7.8m worth under 6m but is a 87

BERRA only 24 signed for 6.5m worth 6.1 is a 86

KOBIASHVILI for 8m he is a 88 good signing for 8m as hard to sign for cash but dose not seem that in this league worth 6m might sell for 10m but also might keep if go to div 1

GARCIA also for 8m and also a 88 but is a year younger and worth ruff the same here at just over 6m will be staying doing well here

JOHNSON signed for 18m but was worth it played 5 gamed not scoring but got 3 *** and a avr 8 rating

CAMPBELL for 6m the 22 year old has played 6 games scored 2 goals and since signing manchester united are now intrested in him could get a call form the united boss when trafer band is over.

HENRY the 20 year old is doing well now with millwall and i am hoping he will rise next eng rating change lol

HUSEJINOVIC aged 21 my first signing for 1.9m now worth 2.3 somthink like that but stayed a 82

KAKUTA signed for 13.4m hope for big things from him from chelsea could rise to a 80

EVANS what a signing playing well for his team in real life and even better for wales signed him for a cracking 5.5m he left to hull for 7 so got him on the cheap.

CARROLL another grate youth sos to there manager on the forum but what was he thinking only 5m and could be the next big thing west ham chacing him for there 1st team he has scored 3 goals for me and cort fenabaces eye there manager alredy offerd a deal for him for over what i payed just so you all no i would have played over 10m for him.

What Was He Thinking? What I Was Thinking Was When I Read The Paper's Saying He Could Go To Jail (Dont Remember What For) That Turned Out TO Be Rubbish Though. And He Never Played And Would Complain Because Of No Apps.

Anyway, Nice Job You Done ;)

Guest MR. HAMMER

What Was He Thinking? What I Was Thinking Was When I Read The Paper's Saying He Could Go To Jail (Dont Remember What For) That Turned Out TO Be Rubbish Though. And He Never Played And Would Complain Because Of No Apps.

Anyway' date=' Nice Job You Done ;)[/quote']

thanks bro trying to spark up a rivalry in germany sos i new it was you but yes it was rubish but he is a grate youth and it was for a night fite at a club back on track anyone got any 88+ for loan for the last game of the season as i need to have as much help even if against 14th place.

Schalke Have Also Released Tonight That They Will Be Playing A Friendly Against Ajax Home At The Veltins Arena.

Should Be A Nice Match Jake B):)

Guest MR. HAMMER

might qwit this league with a number of my gc teams to get less teams siting with 40 now and around 25 of them was payed for will keep them going to leave everton la galaxy and more teams but this is one i am thinking of will stay till end of season but i can not be told i am a club hopper if i do leave will not take another team as i love this team too much and would not want to be in the same setup noing thay could be reaked if no manager takes them.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Schalke Have Also Released Tonight That They Will Be Playing A Friendly Against Ajax Home At The Veltins Arena.

if you have a spot offer me a game would love to play the big boys with there x players

Guest MR. HAMMER

looking for some teams for pree season anyone intrested chance to test new signings ect get offering got hole list to get might stay still to diside

Guest MR. HAMMER

jubelticketing_01.jpg

PLAYERS CELABRATE WITH MANAGER OVER NEW CONTRACE

Today Hannover 96 fans was in shock as thay terned on SKY SPORTS NEWS to see there manager was considering leaving the team after leading them back to susses he has taken them frombeen a nobody team to a team with players wanted by big teams, the manager has been in talkes with his cherman all day and it has just been relesed the manager will be signing a 12 month contract at the end of the season stoping any manager get the job and keeping the manager that has one 2 leagues and got a runner up in a nother with the German team soon to be in Div 1 says the manager, also in news there are 2 new stars joining the team before there last game and the manager seems happy to be spending 13m on them in bad news he has told the fans there will be half the tickits not on sale for the next game as stadium upgrade are under way keeping the south end of the ground un avalebele for the final game of the season with will ditermin iif thay go altomaticly up or have to play in the play offs.

Guest MR. HAMMER

nice game bro 3-0 what a shock as it whent to me. lol

Guest MR. HAMMER

Meh' date=' Its A Friendly Match.[/quote']

i no but gives me a boost to see i have made a div 2 team able to beat a div 1 i no a frindly but it was still on papper

Guest MR. HAMMER

It Was A Fluke Tbh Mate. You Didnt Even Set Tactics. Default.

i did that is the point took out caroll and evens for the game to the bench and added 2 88s and my new signing.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Hows That Making Fun?

It Was A Simple Question.

yes like you said it is a qwestion if i did not like it you would have been told;)

schalke.gif

Lass Diarra Coming To Schalke!

After Hours Of Negotiating, Lazio (Managed By Craig Johnson) And Schalke Have Finally Agreed A Deal. Lassana Diarra Will Be Joining Schalke With Mamaev, Kroos And 7.5 Mill Going The Other Way. "It Is Definitely A Fair Deal For Both Teams." "It Was Quite A Lot To Pay For Us, With Both Mamaev And Kroos Having Big Futures Ahead Of Them." "I Am Sure They Will Do Well For Lazio."

Schalke Move Up To 3rd In FINAL Game Of Season!

I Put My Best XI (Apart From Motta Who Is Injured) Tonight, And Won 2-1 :D And Its A Good Thing Motta Was Injured, Because His Replacement Scored The Winner! King-Boateng! :D

But Unlucky To The Hoffenheim Manager. He Was Near The Top For Ages And He Is Gutted At What Happened. And Also To All Managers, The Bayer Leverkusen Manager Is A Great Guy To Do Deals With. He Only Asks Cash Most Of The Time.

And Ah I Have Said Above, Diarra Is Joining. The Best XI Is Will Be This:

4-2-3-1

-----------------Consigli-------------------

Beck---Ignahsevich---Bordon----Tremoulinas

-----------L.Diarra-----Motta--------------

Milner-----------Dembele-------------Bastos

-----------------Dzeko---------------------

And To Add To That, Dzeko Has Scored 17 Goals In 17 Apps This Season, Also With 6 Assists And 10 (:eek:) MOTM.

:D