Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread Gold Championship 50 Sky Sports Exclusive: New England Revolution club officials have finally confirmed the signing of arguably the wo

Champions League Final Review UNITED ON TOP OF THE WORLD AFTER FINAL THRILLER 6-3 Manchester United tonight lifted the SMFA Champions Cup after defeating Portuguese Champions FC Porto in a

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread Arch-Rivals Fall To The Spanish Sensation and The German Giant! The opening day of the season, and what an opening fixture Liverpool had!

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

got a 1-0 win with chad evens scoring what a grate signing he terned out to be finished 3rd so have to pass the play offs but am the faves there i hope season reviw after them

4-2-3-1

-----------------Consigli-------------------

Beck---Ignahsevich---Bordon----Tremoulinas

-----------L.Diarra-----Motta--------------

Milner-----------Dembele-------------Bastos

-----------------Dzeko---------------------

And The Second XI Will Look Like This.

------------------Delac--------------------

Parshivlyuk-Jagielka---M.Rossi--------Canella

Osman-Ramsey/Fer--King-Boateng/Elias-Vukcevic

------------Micael/Sinama-Pongolle---------

------------------Dersiyok-----------------

B)

Guest MR. HAMMER

And The Second XI Will Look Like This.

------------------Delac--------------------

Parshivlyuk-Jagielka---M.Rossi--------Canella

Osman-Ramsey/Fer--King-Boateng/Elias-Vukcevic

------------Micael/Sinama-Pongolle---------

------------------Dersiyok-----------------

B)

any chance of ramsey and boateng on loan for the play offs

any chance of ramsey and boateng on loan for the play offs

Ramsey Is Going Nowhere. Not Even On Loan.

Ill Let You Have One Loan Ok? So Take Your Pick, King-Boateng, Fer Or Elias?

All Same Rated ANd All Play CM.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Ramsey Is Going Nowhere. Not Even On Loan.

Ill Let You Have One Loan Ok? So Take Your Pick' date=' King-Boateng, Fer Or Elias?

All Same Rated ANd All Play CM.[/quote']

changed my mind got this far with this team have to do this the right way well done with 3rd place

changed my mind got this far with this team have to do this the right way well done with 3rd place

Thanks ;)

Seriusly Though, I Have No Problem Loaning One Of Them To You. I Dont Really Care If One Gets Injured Because I Have So Many :o:D

Guest MR. HAMMER

Thanks ;)

Seriusly Though' date=' I Have No Problem Loaning One Of Them To You. I Dont Really Care If One Gets Injured Because I Have So Many :o:D[/quote']

na i am fine thanks anyway i got to do this my self get more out of it then:rolleyes:

Hamburger SV 2 - 1 Borussia Dortmund

Half Time: (1 - 0)

----------------------

C.PAULO HENRIQUE 24

A.YARMOLENKO 47

----------------------

P.TINGA 68

As the league was already secure an experimental side was sent out, and they did not disappoint with goals from PAULO HENRIQUE and YARMOLENKO, this was despite playing for 68 minutes with 10 men after PITROIPA was sent off for diving and play acting, this will result in a fine of two weeks wages and training with the reserves.

The league has now been secured, but we are just waiting for the trophy to be sent over from previous champions Eintracht Frankfurt.

Experimental first XI

---------------------F ROST---------------------

------J GAMEZ---D PORTANOVA---L MULEMO------

---------------------J GOSSO--------------------

J PITROIPA---A ROPOTAN---N MILIJAS---A BARILLA

-------A YARMOLENKO---C PAULO HENRIQUE-------

flags_of_Netherlands.gif

180_1254930198.jpgAjax 1-0 Vitesse209_1198632677.gif

John-Carew-003.jpg

John Carew, keeps Ajax's title hopes balanced

Ajax last night kept their title hopes alive after a 1-0 win at home against Vitesse at the Amsterdam Arena. The underdogs shown some pressure throughout in the first 10 minutes of the game but chances were not finished as Ajax fans looked on as they hope there players get into the right form of mind quick. Vitesse's dominance was them overshadowed with a clinical Ajax move resulting a calm finish from Norwegian John Carew on the 12th minute, Carew bagging he's 4th of the season and what a goal it could turn out to be. Austrailian referee blew the full time whistle after 90 minutes and a huge sigh of relief from the 50,000 Ajax fans as their side looked sloppy towards the end of the game. Ajax now hope they continue theyre great 6 wins on the run for the last 2 remaining of the league season as they hope to clinch the league title at the death under FC Utrecht's noses.

Werder Bremen Look forward to German Cup

werder-bremen.png

Bremen look to do one better this year and get into the final of the German cup and win it after becoming runners up last season.

Werder Bremen have enjoyed a fantastic season after finishing second in the league something that was a million miles last season before Gibson took over. They where siting rock bottoms and 5 points adrift now they have a SMFA Champions Cup spot. Bremen Fans must be in wonderland. Gibson will look to strengthen his squad in the summer stressing that they need a lot more strength in depth!!

Markus Rosenberg was named fans player of the season

rosenbergjubelbayern575.jpg

The hit-man finished on top of league scoring chart netting 24 goals this season

Bayern.jpg

Bayern Munchen this morning announced former Lazio boss Daniel Walmsley as their new manager following the dismissal of Bosanceros after the club's appalling 9th placed finish. The new manager wasted no time in setting down his targets for next season:

'We must win the league title and pick up one of the two domestic cups for the season to be acceptable. We have a good squad here which i know will be strengthened under my management, it is an exciting team for Bayern Munchen and the Bundesliga.'

Several players have been transfer listed with star names such as Diego Forlan, Frederic Kanoute, Jan Klaas Huntelaar and Ferreria Lucio some of the big names not in the new managers long-term plans.

Suarez.jpg

Neurer.jpg

Suarez and Neuer - Star youngsters staying with club...

Meanwhile, with many players expected to be shown the exit door, there are several players who will NOT be leaving for the foreseeable future including Manuel Neurer, Luis Suarez, Pablo Hernandez, Ribas Diego and Ivan Marcona just some of the names that will still be at the Allianz Arena for next season.

Tasci.jpg

Tasci - Joining up with his former manager?

Obviously, the media have been going crazy with stories linking Walmsley with many of his former stars at Lazio. Serdar Tasci appears to be the most wrote about, with Germany's top selling newspaper claiming negiotations between the two teams have already begun! The new man spoke briefly about the rumours:

'I can confirm that these rumours are simply not true, there has been no contact with my previous club regarding possible transfers and these stories are a little pre-mature. My own players are enjoying their summer break before we start pre-season, so i want to make sure that everything is prepared for the start of that. Of course Lazio has many players that i'd love to work with again but they belong to Lazio and out of respect to the new manager, the great fans and my good friend the chairman we would speak to the club before the papers! I enjoy a great reputation with the club and i hope to keep it that way.'

One thing is for sure, the German league is the one to watch next season with so many top managers plying their trade here...

Great to have you here mate' date=' know you been dieing to get into this league for ages :)[/quote']

Dun Dun Dun!!!

4 German Clubs...

And Only 3 SMFA Champions Cup Spots...

Ill Make Way... :(:D

TSG Hoffenheim Manager Paul Booth Is Also A Class Manager, Nice To Talk To On Game B)

germany is going to be good next season with me and you 3 signed z' date='reberto 92 for 16m to help the team next season[/quote']

You Havent Been Promoted Yet. ;)

Bayern.jpg

Transfer Latest

Castrp.jpg........Tasci1.jpg

Bayern have completed a double swoop for German duo Serdar Tasci and Gonzalo Castro from Daniel Walmsley's former club Lazio. The deal which sees Van Buyten, Marcano and Muller head the other way to Italy is the first piece of transfer business conducted by the new man as he begins preparations for the new season. At the press conference, unveiling the new players Daniel Walmsley admitted his delight at bringing his former players to the club:

'It's a deal both clubs are happy with, Lazio needed some added depth while i want to give this club a bit more of a German feel and Gonzalo and Serdar both fit the bill. We worked together at Lazio and they were both very impressive and were keen to work with me again, it's a great day for me.'

Meanwhile, the club has lodged several other bids and hope to get the ball rolling on those over the couple of days...

Bremen Strengthen their Midfield

Yesterday Bremen confirmed the signing of Chilean midfielder Manuel Iturra. Manuel signed a 4 year deal and has already impressed Manager Gibson in training.

610x.jpg

Gibson told the press that he was happy with his signing as it has added well needed quality strength to the squad for the upcoming season. Manuel has over 30 caps for the Chilean National team and is looking forward to a new challenge in his career.

When asked about other deals Gibson stated that he has contacted a few clubs and made 1 transfer bid. If its accepted it could open up the door for a few other deals

Beat Gary's Hamburger 2-1 At Home B)

Through To Semi's, Will Face Carl Zeiss Jena.

I Really Hope I Dont Lose! :o

Unlucky Though Gary :P

And Who Was It That Scored The Winner? Dzeko :rolleyes::D

Wow, i didn't realise there was such a massive wait for the new season! It's going to be early Feb before it even loads up?! Never done a shorter league before, it's a great advantage for team building though.

Can't believe my luck at the timing of picking up this Bayern... :P

You're getting a massive advantage in the later stages of Europe as well!

Beat Gary's Hamburger 2-1 At Home B)

Through To Semi's' date=' Will Face Carl Zeiss Jena.

I Really Hope I Dont Lose! :o

Unlucky Though Gary :P

And Who Was It That Scored The Winner? Dzeko :rolleyes::D[/quote']

I got TSG 1899 Hoffenheim in the semi gonna be a hard game.

Could meet you in the final if we win :eek:

Really want to win a Honor with my fav team so am out for blood!! mwuaha

Dan aye It's Ace if you did well in cup games like SMFA and domestic

FC Schalke 04 2 - 1 Hamburger SV

Half Time: (1 - 0)

-------------------

S.IGNASHEVICH 21

E.DZEKO 48

-------------------

M.JANSEN 59

Hamburger lose in the quarter final of the German Cup with a narrow defeat away to Phillip Thomas strong FC Schalke side. Hamburger were not helped when they were reduced to 10 men after only 23 minutes, Joris Mathijsen was sent off for a second yellow, for shouting abusive language at the ref, what a donut!

It was no surprise that FC Schalke dominated possession with the numerical advantage, but the rest of the stats were fairly equal.

Ignashevich scored a lucky goal after 21 minutes, with veteran 'keeper Rost making a mistake and fumbling the ball over the line! There was nothing lucky about FC Schalke's next goal, on 48 minutes a spectacular long range shot by Dzeko, fliying into the top corner! The look on the hamburger players faces was one of amazement and disappointment!

The Hamburger fightback started after 59 minutes when Jansen used all his skill (which isn't much to be fair!) darted past the unsuspecting defenders and drove the ball past the keeper. 2-1, 31 minutes to go...

This fightback was short lived, Hamburger only creating one more chance, when after 64 minutes a 25 yard shot by Petric smashes against the crossbar, shouts of oooh from the crowd.

An entertaining game ended in FC Schalke's favour, Hamburger would like to wish FC Schalke good luck in the semi's.

Hamburger are now back on the training ground, trying to come up with a cunning plan to try and overcome Shakhtar in the SMFA Shield Semi Final 2nd leg, although a 3-0 home defeat in the first leg hasn't helped things so it's unlikely that we will progress, stranger things have happened though.....

BayernHome.jpgBayern.jpgBayernAway.jpg

Bayern Munchen continue to be busy in the transfer market since the appointment of Daniel Walmsley. The German giants followed up their joint capture of stars Serdar Tasci and Gonzalo Castro with an £11 million swoop for Robert PIRES. The club will look to recoup some of that money with the sales of out of favour duo Carlos Castillo and William Edjenguele for a combined fee of around £2 million.

Filipe.jpg

Exciting Brazlian LB, Luis FELIPE is the subject of an accepted bid from Deportivo which consists of £3million and unwanted LB Antonio Lopez...

Meanwhile, several squad players have been given the freedom to actively search for new clubs providing an acceptable cash offer comes in with names such as Fabianski, Veira, Mohamad and Margaritescu just some of the players available for cash!