Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

Yes' date=' this is probably the only club i have enough interest in to do some MR's on. I could do with a decent banner though, anyone know anyone?[/quote']

Yeah same, just done one above now actually on tonights games. I can do banners but there not great, I could have a go for you though? Later on when I've had a bath. :D

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread Gold Championship 50 Sky Sports Exclusive: New England Revolution club officials have finally confirmed the signing of arguably the wo

Champions League Final Review UNITED ON TOP OF THE WORLD AFTER FINAL THRILLER 6-3 Manchester United tonight lifted the SMFA Champions Cup after defeating Portuguese Champions FC Porto in a

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread Arch-Rivals Fall To The Spanish Sensation and The German Giant! The opening day of the season, and what an opening fixture Liverpool had!

Yeah same' date=' just done one above now actually on tonights games. I can do banners but there not great, I could have a go for you though? Later on when I've had a bath. :D[/quote']

Very Nice, perhaps Craig will do one for Italy ;):P

If you don't mind? Just something with the Bayern logo on and Gold Championship 50. Perhaps with the Stadium in the background as it's best not to do players seeing as they change so much!

Great post, should be an exciting first night!

Very Nice' date=' perhaps Craig will do one for Italy ;):P

If you don't mind? Just something with the Bayern logo on and Gold Championship 50. Perhaps with the Stadium in the background as it's best not to do players seeing as they change so much!

Great post, should be an exciting first night![/quote']

Yeah or Barry, trying to persuade him on MSN now. ;)

Yeah no probs mate, will have a go later on mate.

i am back in business

Welcome back, you should of never left tbh, you could of had some honours if you didn't quit.

Hey Guys, Looking Good. I Also Won The Charity Shield Against Hamburger (Gary) 3-0 To... :P

Im Not Going To Promise Anything, But Ill Do My Best To Be As Active As I Can With This Thread. :)

VFL Bochum Are Such A Flukey Team, I Can See Myself Losing Tonight. :o

Also, Im Looking To Complete A Few Transfers. So...

Ill Give Bordon + Fer For A Young CB Or D. 87+

Ill Give Osman + Fer For A Youngish RM. 87+

Ill Give Dembele + Fer For A F Or AM. 87+

The 87+ Is For A Special Player. Like Salvio Etc. Not For Someone Like Vela :P.

Contact Me If You Want To Work Something Out. :)

P.S. - Fer Isnt Playing Badly Or Anything, I Just Have So Much Depth I Can Mightaswell sell him before the concerns start coming in lol.

serie-a-2008-2009-schedule-released1-300x150.jpg

The first games of the Serie A begin tonight in GC 50 and there is some cracking fixtures ahead of what is expected to be a competitive fight for the title

109_1255868477.jpgInternazionale Vs Torino 128_1195090174.gif

We will start with the defending Champions managed by Aaron Burns who has pulled off a double of titles with Internazionale. They begin their campaign at home to a tricky Torino who are often keen on causing an upset. Score Prediciton: Inter 3-0 Torino. | Actual: Internazionale 0-0 Torino.

115_1199412364.gif Milan Vs Bari 97_1262712224.jpg

Next up is Milan, managed by Mrs Tiger Baker. That side are always up for a game and should begin tonight with a comfortable win at home to Bari who are currently unmanaged. Score Prediciton: Milan 2-0 Bari. | Actual: Milan 4-0 Bari.

112_1202471786.gif Lecce Vs Fiorentina 107_1204588409.gif

Next up is my own Fiorentina. We play an unmanaged Lecce tonight hoping to gain a good start to the campaign and really give a good attempt at the title as I joined to little to late to try and snatch the title from Inter last season. Score Prediction: Lecce 1-3 Fiorentina Actual: | Leece 1-2 Fiorentina.

101_1200975914.gif Catania Vs Juventus 110_1252309175.jpg

Juventus are the next side. Managed by A Kennedy they should be up for a title push themselves. They play an unmanaged Catania who are always up for a fight. Score Prediction: Catania 0-2 Juventus. | Actual:Catania 3-5 Juventus.

123_1192673039.gif Roma Vs Napoli 746_1215505679.jpg

Another cracker is Roma v Napoli which will take place at the Olimpico also. Both sides will be eager to start well also and finish in a high position. Roma manager Tom W will be keen to try and lift the title as we all want to stop Aaron this season. Score Prediction: Roma 3-1 Napoli. | Actual: Roma 1-2 Napoli

Other games predictions:

Genoa 2-2 Parma | Actual: Genoa 1-1 Parma

Lazio 3-2 Udinese | Actual: Lazio 2-0 Udinese

Brescia 1-0 Livorno | Actual: Brescia 4-2 Livorno

Palermo 3-0 Atalanta | Actual: Palermo 5-1 Atalanta

Triestina 0-2 Sampdoria | Actual: Triestina 0-2 Sampdoria.

Bremen Dominate opening game

414_1218461173.jpg

Werder Bremen 4 - 1 Borussia Mönchengladbach

Half Time: (1 - 0)

F.ORELLANA 55

A.HUNT 44

E.SALVIO 47, 80

M.OZIL 74

Salvio1.jpg

Savvio thrived in his new role as fwd

Bremen put in a very convincing performance in the opening game of the season to beat Borussia Mönchengladbach 4-1. Bremen have added depth to their squad this summer and certainly dont look like they are missing Golden boot winner Rosenberg who left for Spain.

Ozil.jpg

Ozil put in a stella prefromance to show why Gibson turned down many transfer bids in the summer

Many pudits thouaght bremen would struggle to score with Almeida and PIZARRO both missing but Bremen young attacking trio of Hunt, Ozil and Salvio stole the show all chipping in goals with Salvio finishing the scoring on the 80 min with his second of the match.

hunt_dpa_300.jpg

Hunt finally showing the promise he had as a teenager and is on the up.

Not a good start to the season for Liverpool, smashed 3-1 by Blackburn. Struggling to do any deals with managed clubs in this GC, although I haven't really been looking around.

Players like Iniesta, Torres, Chiellini, Mascherano, Carragher, Kuyt, Skrtel, Riera, Fabio Aurelio, Stekelenberg, Bangoura, Babel, Yobo, Voronin, Nesmachnyi and Pieters are all still available for p/ex deals. Might consider cash on Voronin + Nesmachnyi.

Guest MR. HAMMER

402_1205193360.gif

The 1st game of the season is always one a team wants to win and Hannover 96 was in need of a good start of the season against Greuther Fürth the manager told press before the game the German div 2 side is un managed but has a big chance this season like everyone elss of geting a good manager if games go there way and on the 18th minit Andy Johnson rested his manages nervs by baging his 1st of the season and the 18m signing last season seemed real happy with his goal as well.

Andrew_Johnson_Fulham_Kettering_P.jpg

real happy striker coming back from leg injery in pree season.

The game kept it Va Va Voom and on the 29h minit 21 year old ace forword Ched Evans scored his 1st in front of the Travaling fans and the 5.5m signing ran to his manager saying we will go up for you and the fans we need you.

article-1075930-02E9105C00000578-885_472x341.jpg

the ace showing why he was worth signing from hull for 5.5m

The game went in to Half Time 2-0 to Hannover and the manager went down the tunnle singing get reddy div 1 here we come here we come in his Half Time team talk he got 3 players ready to come on one of them was Star Striker Andrew Carroll who is fighting for a 1st team position with so many forword here and he was cheard on the the filled by the Travling fans the 2nd half started well with a goal form Carroll on the 49th minit and he seemed to be Extatick over his goal and so was the manager the supper sub had worked.

Andrew-Carroll-001.jpg

this league is too week for this ace wat a signing for 5m

Then on the 61st minit Silva Ze Roberto bag a goal on his 1st game since reterning to Germany for 16M and the 35 year old this week told press he is happy to play here for the remander of his carear.

fcb_ze_roberto_345x468.jpg

back with a bang from a long term injery

The game was not over a 4-0 and on the 69th minit Andrew Carroll scored again to make it 5-0 the ace has erned his self a first team spot for the next game and is 2 goals away from being the best he has ever been only 1 game in to the season the Ace told press he is happy here and is going to sign a long term contract if the manager stays at the end of the season. The game ended 5-0 and the manager told press wow this is a mach we wanted to win but 5-0 wow I dont no wat to say but this could be the start of things to come here at Hannover this season and we hope ower main players can keep fit for the rest of the season.

TRANFER NEWS:

chelseayouth.jpg

Today Gaël Kakuta has been granted promition to talk to any intrested partys over a loan deal the ace played 4 games last season and has found his self 5 fav in his position he can leave on a season long loan to get games and there is linkes with him going to Real Madrid or Manchester United on loan.

Dutch Eredivisie - Season 4

Turn 1 Review

187_1230577922.jpgFC Groningen 0-2 Ajax180_1254930198.jpg

F.MEIRA (14)

A.BUKHAROV (33)

fernando-meira.jpg

(Fernando Meira playing a key role last night.)

Ajax last night got their Eredivisie season up and running with a 2-0 win away at FC Groningen who couldn't handle the pressure of the Dutch giants as they were dominant all over the field. Here is the action from last night's game at Groningen, this is what Peter Beagrie had to report on the action.

Ajax were dominant all over the field tonight, they won nearly every ball, passed neatly and for me already look like Dutch champions again. Their are parts where they need to improve on but with the absence's of John Carew and Legrotagglie but Ajax coped well tonight. After big pressure Ajax were on the scoresheet after 14 minutes, Fernando Meira rising high above the Groningen defence to head home his first of the season, scoring Ajax's first goal of season 4. Ajax were in a different league to Groningen, after more pressure on Groningen they collapsed again, Russian forward Bukharov running at the Groningen defence before lashing a shot past Aragon in the Groningen goal, clinical finishing from the striker who want's to proove something to manager SirJake in Carew's absence. Ajax turned out 2-0 winners in the end and the man of the match award was given to the Russian forward Bukharov who is already making a meal of himself here in Holland, PSV, AZ, Feyenoord and Utrecht, beware.

Other results from around the Dutch Eredivisie:

209_1198632677.gifVitesse 2-1 FC Twente188_1197185509.gif

201_1203106229.gifPSV 3-1 FC Utrecht189_1190547289.gif

199_1198522135.gifNAC Breda 1-2 Feynoord192_1190366647.gif

179_1199737677.gifAZ 3-2 SV Herenveen205_1191159707.gif

Guest MR. HAMMER

snowFootball_1556095c.jpg

No Training For Germany Out Fits For Next Game!

Today Hannover 96 told there players to go home when thay terned up for training the team was ment to train today for there game on wensday and now will not it is beleved the team stoped as the snow came and only a few even terned up when asked by Sky Sports News why he stoped training manager Mattuie Beckett told press no one needs to get injerd the pich is to bad to play on and we need to get it done by the 10th it is beleved fans are coming to help clear the pich for free tickets for the next game and we hope the pich will be ready by them.

TRANFER NEWS:

img.395909_t.jpg

NEW PLAYER ON THE LEFT!!

Today Hannover 96 has signed Valencia Center Midfilder Frédéric Thomas the 29 year old signed for 7M and the French ace told press he is happy to join the revalution it is also beleved 2 players are having medicals today and the manager has told press he is hoping the 3 players will help when needed towords ower promotion this season.

uefa_champions_league_logo.jpg

UEFA Champions League - Group A Review

Turn 1

The UEFA Champions League is still prooved to be one of the biggest club competitions in Europe where all the best teams from each country battle it out to become the and be known as, the bext club in the world. Last night was the night of the start of the competition and with all the new teams looking to impress we will give you an update on some of the action from Group A last night that features, Ajax, FC Porto, Fenerbache SK and Paris Saint Germain.

338_1199812753.gifParis Saint Germain 1-4 Ajax 180_1254930198.jpg

T.HUDDLESTONE (12)

J.CAREW (34), (61), (78)

G.MASCARA (76)

JohnCarew2005_210208.jpg

MoM: John Carew

Ajax wen't out of the competition early in season 2 but are set to return with a bang after stunning French Giants Paris Saint Germain in France last night with an emphatic 4-1 win inside the Parc des Princes where around 6,000 Ajax fans made the trip from Holland. Ajax got off to a great start, Tom Huddlesstone who hasn't featured much since joining Ajax prooving a point why he should still feature in the side, a ball by Vladimir Weiss was caught on the volley by the 22 year old as it flew past Landreau in PSG's goal. Ajax were controlling the game from start to finish, John Carew netting 2 goals on his return to football after facing a 3 match ban which he picked up in the Dutch Cup at Utrecht. There was a respone from PSG, on the 76th minute PSG were awarded a free kick, Mascara took the free kick for the French team which dipped Pele in the Ajax goal, 3-1. John Carew then rounded off a great return for him, scoring he's hat trick on the 78th minute, 2 minutes after the PSG goal to round off a great return for the Norweigan.

350_1205176289.gifFenerbache 1-1 FC Porto224_1228667538.jpg

D.VALERI (14)

S.SENTURK (51)

semih_senturk0081a111006d49e7by.jpg

MoM: Semih Senturk

What a clash this wash and the result explained how tight and compact the game was, every player on the field battling for every ball and risking life and limb for last ditch challenges. This was always going to be one of them 1-0, 2-1 games but after just 14 minutes Porto went ahead, Argentine Valeri slotting home he's first goal of the competition to put Porto ahead very early in the game. Fenerbache never sat back though, they tried and tried until early in the second half, Turkish forward Semih Senturk showing was he still has to offer to the Fenerbache squad after a great run was finished neatly by the 26 year old, Senturk has recently recieved alot of grief in he's hometown of Turkey. That's how the game stayed at the Sukru Saracoglu stadium, both teams working hard but none could apply the finishing touch. Next up for Fenerbache is a away trip to Ajax whilst Porto are at home to PSG.

Sky Betting Odds, who will win Group A?

Ajax: 2/1

FC Porto: 2/1

Fenerbache: 4/1

PSG: 5/1

BayernGC50Banner.png

BayernHome.jpgBundesliga-1.gifBayernAway.jpg

Season Starts With A Bang!

BayernM.jpg 2 - 0 Stuttgart.jpg

Fixture: Division 1 - Bayern Munchen Vs VFB Stuttgart

Venue: Allianz Arena (68,861)

MoM: Giuseppe Rossi

Bayern Scorers: Rossi (13), Cazorla (35).

Bayern begin the season with a comfortable 2-0 win over VFB Stuttgart in the opening league game. Goals from Giuseppe ROSSI and Santi CAZORLA in the first half doing enough to gain maximum points on Daniel Walmsley's debut game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Europaleague.jpg

BayernM.jpg 4 - 0 AZ.gif

Fixture: SMFA Shield Round 1 Leg 1

Venue: Allianz Arena (69,893)

MoM: Marouane Chamakh

Bayern Scorers: Chamakh (41), Correa (57,59), Tasci (86).

In the SMFA Shield, AZ arrived at the Allianz Arena hoping to take a solid result back to Holland for the 2nd leg in the 1st round of the competition. However, they were sent packing by a rampant Bayern reserve team with a 4-0 thumping courtesy of a goal each from Serdar TASCI and Marouane CHAMAKH with a brace from Jaime CORREA completing the rout.

Tasci.jpg

On the scoresheet - Serdar Tasci

Next up is a tricky encounter against Eintracht Frankfurt before the first mouth-watering domestic clash between Munchen and defending champions Hamburger SV...

the-history-of-hamburg-sv-football-club-300x251.jpg

Hamburger visit the Vicente Calderon for the first game in the tough SMFA Cup Group G

Atlético Madrid 0 - 5 Hamburger SV

Half Time: (0 - 3)

------------------

I.OLIC 2

J.BOATENG 7

R.PITAU 30

G.HOARAU 58

M.JANSEN 76

Match Stats

Possession: 34% / 66%

Total Shots: 17 / 26

On Target: 7 / 16

Corners: 9 / 4

Yellow Cards: 0 / 1

Red Cards: 0 / 0

This was a surprisingly one sided encounter, with the first goal coming after only 2 minutes, a poor clearance by Sergio ASENJO falls to Ivica OLIC who smacks the ball past the despairing keeper. After 7 minutes Jérôme BOATENG, playing at the left of a back 3 ambles forward, receiving the ball from David JAROLIM smashes it with venom into the roof of the net. On 30 minutes, Romain PITAU, filling in for the suspended Nigel DE JONG miss hits a shot which squirms under the keepers body, Sergio ASENJO now responsible for two of Hamburger's goals. On 58 minutes, following more good work from David JAROLIM, Guillaume HOARAU rounds the keeper and finishes from an acute angle, 4-0, the Vicente Calderon starts to empty, still over half an hour to go! 76 minutes, the final goal of the game, with Sergio ASENJO no where to be seen and the goal gaping Marcell JANSEN thunders it into the net, just to make sure!

Hamburger have some tricky games coming up, with Bayern München (H), Werder Bremen (A) and Arsenal (H) three of the next four opponents.

This thread seems to be buzzing again - Lets hope we can all keep it that way throughout the course of the season and in the long-term. I just edited my post above to go back to my old style with United in GC19 and that is the format i will probably use throughout the season with transfer rumours included as and when or if anything happens in the transfer market for Bayern.

I will also add an up-to-date league table (German) with every other or so post as it's a little pointless adding one right now while we're just one game in!

This thread seems to be buzzing again - Lets hope we can all keep it that way throughout the course of the season and in the long-term. I just edited my post above to go back to my old style with United in GC19 and that is the format i will probably use throughout the season with transfer rumours included as and when or if anything happens in the transfer market for Bayern.

I will also add an up-to-date league table (German) with every other or so post as it's a little pointless adding one right now while we're just one game in!

Tell me about it! This thread has been so dead recently but now your back & others are posting this has the chances to be the next big setup on SM, anyone wanting a challenge, and aren't scared, come to Holland! ;) Ajax will be sure to give you a good run out.

Great post btw Dan, looking forward to more. :)

Sorry Guys For Me Being More Inactive Recently. If I Had Something To Report I Would Probaply Do It, But Im Not Really In The Mood To Do An M/R After I Find Out I Lose To An Unmanaged Team That Is Much Worse Than Mine 2-0 :)

And I Wont Be M/R ing Draws Either, Unless They Are In Cup's With Me Winning Penalty's Etc.

So If I Dont Win All Throughout The Season You Might Not See Me Posting Here :P

Im Just Hoping I Can Win Next Match. Otherwise I Wont Get My Target Of 2nd :o

9_front_small.png107_1204588409.gif12_front_small.png

Giampaolo_Pazzini_1203957c.jpg

Pazzini has been on good form so far

SO FAR SO GOOD

Fiorentina have started this new season in fantastic fashion so far. We play Brescia at home on Wednesday.

Saturday night saw the trip to Lecce where Fiorentina triumphed. After a dismal first half with Xisco missed an open goal for Lecce. That was the only real opportunity for either side in the first half. Fiorentina improved in the second half. Cristian Ledesma curled in the opener in the 54th minute after some nice passing between the midfield of Fiorentina. Richarlyson then gave Fiorentina a second goal, lobbing the keeper from inside the box with great skill to send the away fans wild. Lecce pulled a goal back almost instantly with Boudianski curling the ball past Frey from outside the area and into the net. Fiorentina held on though for an important first day 2-1 win.

The second game of the season has been the highlight so far. Fiorentina fielded a second side away to the Champions League holders. Being in a group with Werder Bremen and Racing Club a point away to Man Utd would have been fantastic. But it was even better as Fiorentina shocked everyone winning 4-2 at Old Trafford. Sergio Almiron took full advantage of being put in a good position on the right, curling the ball expertly past Van Der Sar from 15 yards to shock the Stretford End. Almiron then played an expert through ball for Peter Lovenkrands to use his pace to finish high past Van Der Sar for 2-0 in the 25th minute. That goal gave Lovenkrands confidence and he completely shocked Old Trafford when he chipped Van Der Sar from 20 yards. Fiorentina’s travelling fans were in ecstasy and Old Trafford was speechless. Gignac pulled a goal back for United with a low drive in the 41st minute and Darren Fletcher scored a screamer from twenty yards which beat Frey’s despairing dive to give United hope. Brazilian wonderkid Jefferson professionally headed home Waigo’s cross to send the visiting fans wild. Fantastic win for Fiorentina and Racing Club are next in the Champions League.

2wqcphw.jpg

43_front_small.png180_1254930198.jpg88_front_small.png

Ajax Latest Transfer News

4777_1257958358.jpg2191_1226950267.jpg3081_1209755861.jpg

(All on the brink of leaving Ajax?)

Due to all the trophies coming in recently at Ajax it has been very quiet on the transfer front. Earlier this hour though big names like Meira, Legrottaglie who is currently injured and Urby Emanuelson who has failed to impress since the arrival of Bilyaledtinov from Atletico Madrid who have all been linked with moves outside of Ajax.

Meira, who has attracted big attention from Aston Villa recently is happy to join the English club but it is thought Ajax will wan't Spaniard Carlos Cuellar in return to replace the Portugese center half who has been at Ajax for 1 whole season. The next one is actually "laughable" says Ajax manager Jake, Nottingham Forest have made an offer to Ajax regarding Italian center half Legrottaglie but it is thought that the 33 year old want's to stay put until next season when his contract ends. Metalist were also deeply interested in Urby Emanuelson but it is thought that the Dutch winger want's to proove to Jake he can regain form and earn back he;s first team place.