Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread Gold Championship 50 Sky Sports Exclusive: New England Revolution club officials have finally confirmed the signing of arguably the wo

Champions League Final Review UNITED ON TOP OF THE WORLD AFTER FINAL THRILLER 6-3 Manchester United tonight lifted the SMFA Champions Cup after defeating Portuguese Champions FC Porto in a

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread Arch-Rivals Fall To The Spanish Sensation and The German Giant! The opening day of the season, and what an opening fixture Liverpool had!

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

one 3-1 doing a mach report tomorow another grate win also sad to see you leave bud hope you join soon also hope you join again soon many the german div 2 lol with me

Just quit as Schalke. :eek:

Ok' date=' It Was Only 3 Matches In, But I Was Fed Up.

Kerry Catona Could Do A Better Job :o

Edit: Good Luck To The Next Manager.

:rolleyes:[/quote']

No you haven't? And I find it quite confusing, if your being serious, that you'd even consider quitting the team you often say is your favourite after a poor run. Maybe a shake up of the team or tactics would help. You've built a great squad and I don't know why you'd quit your favourite team unless you were leaving the game altogether, especially when the setups just starting to thrive.

the-history-of-hamburg-sv-football-club-300x251.jpg

Borussia Mönchengladbach 4 - 3 Hamburger SV

Half Time: (3 - 2)

----------------------

O.SAMSONOV 21

C.QUINTERO 39

J.CORDOBA 44

N.KANU 52

----------------------

M.PETRIC 28

G.HOARAU 41

M.BOSELLI 78

Hamburger humbled away from home at unmanaged Borussia Mönchengladbach. A strong side was sent to the Borussia-Park stadium, but the were beaten in an entertaining encounter.

Match Highlights

21 minutes, receiving the ball on the left Oleg SAMSONOV skips inside his marker and curls in a shot from 25 yards! - 1-0

25 minutes, José Manuel JURADO is clean through on goal with only the keeper to beat, but hits the outside of the post

28 minutes, The flat-footed centre-back is caught out by a piece of pure genius from Mladen PETRIC who shows great composure to finish! 1-1

39 minutes, A long ball down the middle is collected by Carlos Darwin QUINTERO who drills home a right foot shot! 2-1

41 minutes, A wicked deflection wrong foots the unfortunate stopper! Guillaume HOARAU will take the credit for that! 2-2

44 minutes, A dangerous corner is whipped in and Jherson CORDOBA nods the ball home! 3-2

Half Time

52 minutes, Nwankwo KANU climbs over the defender and heads into the corner of the net! 4-2

78 minutes, Mauro BOSELLI finishes off a slick passing move with a clever finish! 4-3

Hamburger will have to be much better than this in their next game, with the visit of pundits favorite for the title Bayern Munich. with new man Dan Walmsley at the helm.

Guest MR. HAMMER

402_1205193360.gif

Week 2 Of The New Season

Last night Hannover 96 went in to there 2nd game of the season against TSV 1860 Munchen and was looking to win there 2nd game after a 5-0 win on the opening day of the season the game started bad but on the 39th minit Wálter Vilchez scored to put them 1-0 up the player joined last season for 8m and now has scored his 1st goal in Germany after leaving Italy Giyents Lazio.

walter-vilchez-300x350.jpg

dont test me i am to good to stop when threw

Bang on half time Manuel Schaffler pulled his team back in to the game and the 21 year old told press he would be happy to leave to Becketts team if he whanted him but is valued at 1.8m and the manager is trying to get the funds for the youth but would not be shocked if a biger team or teams come in for him.

schaeffler_vertrag_294.jpg

looking good for a swich to top germany team in div 2

Then after the brake on the 46th minit Andrew Carroll scored his 3rd of the season with a supper volly and the manager has told press he is the best signing he has made here by far and we hope he can carry on his good form for the remander of the season.

f0932704-c434-47f5-8ee3-1d0c59141fcf.jpg

one man on top form is england whaching

Then on the 57th minit like the 1st game Andrew Carroll got his 2nd of the game and his 4th in 2 games the ace is on top form and we fell for anyone that gose up against him and the game ended 3-1 the manager told press he is happy he signed him and he could be the one to get us promotion this season we hope he can keep mach fit and I hope no big teams come in with offers for the star after his Tranfer Band.

Andrew-Carroll-001.jpg

2 mom awards in 2 season we hope he can keep it up and get in to england.

BayernGC50Banner.png

BayernHome.jpgBundesliga-1.gifBayernAway.jpg

Bayern In Bore Draw!

Eintracht.gif 0 - 0 BayernM.jpg

Fixture: Division 1 - Eintracht Frankfurt Vs Bayern Munchen

Venue: Commerzbank-Arena (47,868)

MoM: Ribas Diego

Bayern Scorers: N/a

Bayern travelled away to Eintracht Frankfurt looking to make it 3 wins out of their first 3. However, a strong team was sent out but couldn't find the back of the net as two important points slipped away. Meanwhile, Daniel Walmsley praised his defence and goalkeeper Manuel NEUER who hasn't conceded a goal so far this season. A tough tie away at league champions Hamburger awaits Saturday night with Bayern hoping to be victorious in an early championship 6-pointer!

Neuer.jpg

Neuer - German star has been in fine form early on in the season.

No you haven't? And I find it quite confusing' date=' if your being serious, that you'd even consider quitting the team you often say is your favourite after a poor run. Maybe a shake up of the team or tactics would help. You've built a great squad and I don't know why you'd quit your favourite team unless you were leaving the game altogether, especially when the setups just starting to thrive.[/quote']

Nah Dont Worry, Im Not Quitting. It Was Supposed To Be A Joke, But No-one Has Noticed.

Look At What The Eyes In :rolleyes: Are Pointing At.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Carroll is looking to sign a pree contract with a top team so get in toch also might be leaving as I dont think this game world is the same no more only teams in germany useing the forum now

Nah Dont Worry' date=' Im Not Quitting. It Was Supposed To Be A Joke, But No-one Has Noticed.

Look At What The Eyes In :rolleyes: Are Pointing At.[/quote']

Glad to hear your staying. Know that this GC is one of your favourites and this thread is on the up and is three times busier than GC19 has been of late so we need everyone we can getting involved, plus i was worried an easy 6 points were lost this season :P

Glad to hear your staying. Know that this GC is one of your favourites and this thread is on the up and is three times busier than GC19 has been of late so we need everyone we can getting involved' date=' plus i was worried an easy 6 points were lost this season :P[/quote']

Can You Spot The 'Joke' In That Post?

Carroll is looking to sign a pree contract with a top team so get in toch also might be leaving as I dont think this game world is the same no more only teams in germany useing the forum now

Seems strange, isn't that good news for you seeing as you're in Germany? :confused:

Jake has Holland wrapped up on his own while Barry has covered Italy with Craig going to chip in here and there. GC19 is mainly just Italy, i think you'd be hard pressed to find a thread that averages half of the posts a week that this GC has had in the last week and i for one won't be slowing down seeing as this is the only team that will be getting regular dedicated MR's...

Guest MR. HAMMER

402_1205193360.gif

your+fired.jpg

Today Hannover 96 has been rummerd to have sacked manager Mattuie Beckett it is beleved the club thinks he has done all he can and whants a top manager to come in the manager is linked with AJ Auxerre in France and the manager has not been seen at Hannover since last nights win the team has spent 12.6m this season and around 50m last season and the boss had told press last night he was happy here the team is 1st and are the league faves this season and now the manager on sky sports news has been linked to have been fired will he be back in managing soon and what was the cost to get rid of the manager after 14 games that help the team to the play off finals from 12 position in the league and what was the reason.

Guest MR. HAMMER

622-3.jpg

lockerbie.jpg

manager coming to france off his jumbo jet is bombarded by fans!

Today French team AJ Auxerre has managed to get Hannover 96 manager Mattuie Beckett on a 4 year deal the manager was Sacked this morning and it was leacked to press who he was joining and is was trew the German team is looking for a new manager now and the old manager told press his main target this season is to sign Carroll to his new team he is prepering a 11m offer for the youth and the new manager has told press he is happy to be back in top flight football again even if it was not with his German team and wishes there new manager the best of luck with the team he put together.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Louis-Saha-001.jpg

french star talks about new french manager and talks on new contract

Today Louis Saha has talked about his new manager Mattuie Beckett the French ace told press he is happy with the new manager being here and he thort he was going to be sold for cash to a rubish team and he is hoping the new manager can help the team like he helped his old team when asked what dose he think about the linkes with Carroll joining the team he told press this would be a grate signing the youth is a top player and the manager new that when he signed him for Hannover 96 I hope he can sign him here and he can help me up front for the remander of the season then when asked on his futher the star told press I have put pen to paper and signed a new 5 year contract and hope that will be the last of that then when asked what is his main target this season he told press to beat his 22 goals 2 seasons ago and to help the new manager in his new job in french football.

Louis-Saha-001.jpg

french star talks about new french manager and talks on new contract

Today Louis Saha has talked about his new manager Mattuie Beckett the French ace told press he is happy with the new manager being here and he thort he was going to be sold for cash to a rubish team and he is hoping the new manager can help the team like he helped his old team when asked what dose he think about the linkes with Carroll joining the team he told press this would be a grate signing the youth is a top player and the manager new that when he signed him for Hannover 96 I hope he can sign him here and he can help me up front for the remander of the season then when asked on his futher the star told press I have put pen to paper and signed a new 5 year contract and hope that will be the last of that then when asked what is his main target this season he told press to beat his 22 goals 2 seasons ago and to help the new manager in his new job in french football.

In My Opinion, Your Hannover Were Better Than That Auxerre You Have Now.

Guest MR. HAMMER

In My Opinion' date=' Your Hannover Were Better Than That Auxerre You Have Now.[/quote']

just whant a new chaling that is all come on hannover are the best in germany by far lol but anyway it is done now and i am now looking to the rest of the season come on france

Guest MR. HAMMER

auxerre-benoit-pedretti_diaporama.jpg

not leaving to germany for cash says manager and player is made to lissen

Today French CM Benoît Pedretti has been linked with Bayern München the ace was tranfer listed for Part Extange and the manager told press he was shocked that such a big team that has also had probles with the same thing would do such a thing as offer petty cash the new manager told press the ace was shocked to here the big team whanted him but understands his managers disition not to let him go for such a small fee.

made 3 bids mate. all loan if you don't mind.

I Dont Mind, But I Cant Give Away Koscielny. Sorry :)

Diniz Paixao Can Go Though. Only 83 Though.

Is That Ok? :)

Edit: Hmm... Is There A Big Difference Between These;

Heerenveen Loan Bids - Miku (85), Boateng (86) And Koscielny (86). 2 Accepted.

Auxerre Loan Bids - Derdiyok (87), Rossi (87) And Elias (86). 0 Accepted.

Not Giving Anymore Loans Now. Exept Maybe Diniz Paixao And All Of The Youth Squad.

Note To Reddevil, I Expect Them To Play Games. :)