Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

Ive Currently Got 5 Un-Answered Bids. If You Have One Of Them' date=' Could You Respond Please :)

Im Looking To Buy A W. Right Footed Preferably.

All Of The Following Are Available.

James MILNER, Leon OSMAN, Roberto CANELLA, Florent SINAMA-PONGOLLE, Moussa DEMBELE.

Those Are Available. That Doesn't Mean Others Aren't. If You Want One Or More Of Those Players, Contact Me On Game Or Make An Offer. :)[/quote']

No Worries, Signed Antonio VALENCIA For Milner And Ocampo. Im Not Bothered About Ocampo, And Now Milner Is Considered A RM, He Hasn't Been Playing Well In The 4-2-3-1. Valencia Should Make That Better :D

Osman, Canella, Sinama-Pongolle, Dembele And All The Squad Can Still Go. Id Like To Get Rid Of Those First. Doesn't Matter Though If You Dont Want Any Of Them.

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread Gold Championship 50 Sky Sports Exclusive: New England Revolution club officials have finally confirmed the signing of arguably the wo

Champions League Final Review UNITED ON TOP OF THE WORLD AFTER FINAL THRILLER 6-3 Manchester United tonight lifted the SMFA Champions Cup after defeating Portuguese Champions FC Porto in a

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread Arch-Rivals Fall To The Spanish Sensation and The German Giant! The opening day of the season, and what an opening fixture Liverpool had!

Guest MR. HAMMER

been spending and signed 1 88 22 years old 1 84 21 years old 1 83 21 years old 3 82s a 21 and 20 and a 19 year old 5 80s 4 21 year olds and a 20 year old 2 79s 20 and 21 years old 2 78s 21 and 20 years old 3 75s 2 20 year olds and a 19 year old also could be signing another 88 tomorow.

making my next big team still have 30m

The Heerenveen revolution is under way.

My first game incharge saw me draw 1-1 with NAC Breda.

New signings

Kierrson(87 F) - loan

Vicente(88 LM) - loan

Boateng(86 CM) - loan

Emre Asik(87 CB)

Lee Mcculoch(87 DM)

Luis Fey(87 F)

Bellini(LB 88)

A real improvement as far as ratings go. Tonight I play PSV so a thrashing might be on the cards.

2wqcphw.jpg

l_630.gif

43_front_small.png180_1254930198.jpg88_front_small.png

Ajax still unbeaten this season!

209_1198632677.gifVitesse 0-2 Ajax FC180_1254930198.jpg

Diego Souza (9)

Bilyaletdinov (61)

44246001_bilyaletdinov_afp416.jpg

(Bilyaletdinov wrapping up the victory in Arnhem.)

Ajax tonight kept up their unbeaten Eredivisie campaign with a 2-0 win over current Division 1 strugglers Vitesse. Ajax were ahead inside 9 minutes inside the Gelredome with Brazilian Diego Souza lashing out from 30 yards to put the Amsterdamers ahead. Ajax then made sure of their win 16 minutes after half time, Bilyaletdinov over taking the place of Emanuelson tonight to more or less seal the Ajax 3 points, great finish. The win for Ajax see's them remain top from 4 games with a great 7 goal difference and 2 points clear of 2nd AZ Alkmaar, the loss for Vitesse see's them move down to 8th, worrying times for them at the moment. This is what Ajax manager SirJake had to say on the game tonight:

"It was a great win for us tonight. We really shown our class against a good side but what has recently hit a bad run of form. It looked worrying for Vitesse tonight and with the fans on their back's, it didn't look good. I am glad we are comfortably top of the league tonight and to be honest with you, this season we are capable of doing the treble in my opinion, I will now get my team all set for the SMFA Champions Cup game against Fenerbache."

2wqcphw.jpg

l_630.gif

Ajax still unbeaten this season!

209_1198632677.gifVitesse 0-2 Ajax FC180_1254930198.jpg

Diego Souza (9)

Bilyaletdinov (61)

44246001_bilyaletdinov_afp416.jpg

(Bilyaletdinov wrapping up the victory in Arnhem.)

Ajax tonight kept up their unbeaten Eredivisie campaign with a 2-0 win over current Division 1 strugglers Vitesse. Ajax were ahead inside 9 minutes inside the Gelredome with Brazilian Diego Souza lashing out from 30 yards to put the Amsterdamers ahead. Ajax then made sure of their win 16 minutes after half time' date=' [b']Bilyaletdinov[/b] over taking the place of Emanuelson tonight to more or less seal the Ajax 3 points, great finish. The win for Ajax see's them remain top from 4 games with a great 7 goal difference and 2 points clear of 2nd AZ Alkmaar, the loss for Vitesse see's them move down to 8th, worrying times for them at the moment. This is what Ajax manager SirJake had to say on the game tonight:

"It was a great win for us tonight. We really shown our class against a good side but what has recently hit a bad run of form. It looked worrying for Vitesse tonight and with the fans on their back's, it didn't look good. I am glad we are comfortably top of the league tonight and to be honest with you, this season we are capable of doing the treble in my opinion, I will now get my team all set for the SMFA Champions Cup game against Fenerbache."

Nice Report Jake. :)

Schalke Win 1-0 Against Koln. Im To Tired ATM To Do A M/R, But I Might Do Something Tomorrow :P

2w708xk.jpg

Brace from Nobre gives Atletico the win

21607.jpg

A double from back-up forward Mert Nobre and another MoM performance from Gourcuff gave Atletico a comfortable win over Espanyol at Vicente Calderon.

Atletico started off on the back foot, but Espanyol were kept at bay by a string of saves from young Spaniard Asenjo. And it wasn't until the 14th minute that Atletico made a mark on the game, with big front man Nobre, who had only been drafted in to replace the injured Aguero, blasted wide in front of an open goal. Straight after the miss Espanyol broke on the counter, and a slick passing move ended in De Camargo heading into the corner of the net.

However there was another twist just one minute later, Nobre looked to make up for his miss and a powerfull run and shot was deflected back into his path for him to slide past Kameni. The games pace slowed until the break, and it took another moment of genious from Mobre to find a breakthrough. A superb through pass from Gourcfuff led to the flat-footed centre-back being caught out by a piece of pure genius from Mert Nobre who showed great composure to chip it into the far corner of the net. Just two minutes later Gourcuff picked up a short corner and curled a left footed effort past the Espanyol goal.

Atletico remain second, two points away from leaders Barcelona.

the-history-of-hamburg-sv-football-club-300x251.jpg

Werder Bremen 3 - 1 Hamburger SV

Half Time: (2 - 0)

-------------------------

H.ALTINTOP 26, 42

E.SALVIO 60

-------------------------

G.KARADENIZ 71

Hamburger's trip to the Weserstadion was not a happy one, going down 3-1, this despite having 27 shots on goal, with 13 on target, Werder Bremen had 13 shots, with only 3 on target, but a 100% success rate of goals to shots on target was the difference in this entertaining encounter. First goal of the game came after 26 minutes when Hamit ALTINTOP heads powerfully past the keeper, following good work down the left from Mesut OZIL. On 42 minutes Hamit ALTINTOP finishes off a slick passing move with a clever finish, following more good work from Mesut OZIL, half time and the home side are 2-0 up. 55 minutes gone and Hamburger now have the numerical advantage after Daniele DE ROSSI gets a second yellow card for touching the ball before the opposition could take the free kick, unlucky but rules are rules. 60 minutes and it's back to the drawing board for Hamburger, after trying to play offside they get it horribly wrong and Eduardo SALVIO slides it under the advancing keeper with not a defender in sight, I think the offside trap should be banished to room 101! Finally Hamburger get off the mark, a cross from the right by Piotr TROCHOWSKI is headed home by Gökdeniz KARADENIZ, he's been playing more like Gok Wan in this game but that goal just may keep him in the starting line up for Friday's SMFA Champions Cup game with Arsenal.

Gok-Wan.jpg

(Gökdeniz KARADENIZ was beaming after his late consolation goal)

Hamburger need to get their act together quickly, else they can kiss goodbye to retaining the title this season, already 7 points behind leaders Bayern after only 4 games.

l_635.gif

101_1200975914.gifCatania 3-2 Fiorentina 107_1204588409.gif

t1larg.jpg

Defeat After A 4 Game Winning Streak.

Fiorentina have finally lost a game in the Serie A after a superb three game winning streak from the start of the season. Fiorentina were the better side in the first half and probably should have ended up winning the match. Chaves Fred poked home the opener for Fiorentina in the 14th minute and he netted number two in the 30th minute with a low shot following a defensive mix up. It was all Fiorentina and it looked like it would be a fourth consecutive league win. But in the second half Catania fans could not have hoped for much more. Leonel Nunez pulled a goal back for Catania in the 61st minute following Fiorentina’s own defensive mix up. Seven minutes later and it was 2-2. Leonel Nunez curled in a truly stunning twenty yard shot which was unstoppable. Catania’s fans were estatic. And it was to get even better for the home side , Ezquiel Carboni ran through the Fiorentina defence and smashed the ball high past Frey to send the Catania fans and staff into exile. Fiorentina’s travelling support could not believe their eyes. Final Score. Fiorentina 4-2 Catania.

2wqcphw.jpg

l_630.gif

Ajax go 4 points clear at the top of Group A

180_1254930198.jpgAjax 3-1 Fenerbache350_1205176289.gif

Senturk (51)

Weiss (59)

Anita (85)

Roldofo (89)

d37ac579-2b02-49a4-9f27-db4ba1bff010.jpg

(Weiss got things back on track for Ajax.)

Ajax tonight went 4 points clear at the top of SMFA Champions Group A after a great second half performance from Ajax saw them turn out 3-1 winners over Turkish giants Fenerbache. Senturk put Fenerbache ahead on the 51st minute but a great turn around from Ajax saw Weiss, Anita and Roldofo all bag goals for their side. With FC Porto and PSG both drawing in a stalemate 0-0 Ajax go 4 points clear at the top, a good commanding position as for 2 seasons back.

Guest MR. HAMMER

i am doing good in the nevalands but even with that might leave for another team i have been looking in to english football and take a real low team to bild a team from nothink but that is what i have down with my past 2 teams the team i am with now and hannover 96 so what you all think

i am doing good in the nevalands but even with that might leave for another team i have been looking in to english football and take a real low team to bild a team from nothink but that is what i have down with my past 2 teams the team i am with now and hannover 96 so what you all think

The longest you have been with any of the teams you have is 30 games. Thats it. Why don't you try and stay with a team for a LONG time and try and build something?

Holland is a great division to do that in as it is not as good as the big league's so its a challenge to make a team from there challenge for the SMFA Cup.

If you take a small team in England. You wouldn't stay with them.

The longest you have been with any of the teams you have is 30 games. Thats it. Why don't you try and stay with a team for a LONG time and try and build something?

Holland is a great division to do that in as it is not as good as the big league's so its a challenge to make a team from there challenge for the SMFA Cup.

If you take a small team in England. You wouldn't stay with them.

Hey Dai, Thanks For Taking Sinama-Pongolle Off My Hands. :)