Sign in to follow this  
WillC

Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

29507.gif&usg=AFQjCNFK_XNtxUXtPmCiB8Fhe-6TrKvtcw

GADGA TAKES BOCHUM ROLE

Scotsman Gadga has agreed a 1 yr deal to become VFL BOCHUMS latest manager' date=' Gadga arrived around 10pm tonite and demanded all players to be at the training ground to watch a video of weds 6-1 defeat to Hamburger, while i was on the plane flying here i watched the video and was shocked, that as got to change straight away stated gagda... I'm not to happy with the current squad and want to change the squad as soon as i can, already i've put in a few bids.. My first match in charge is against Werder Bremen and we will be looking for all 3 points as we want to maintain a title challenge, at the moment we sit in 5th spot but the season is still early doors..[/color']

Good luck up against me and my team is in aw-full form...

Fully moved in now guys so I start doing match reports. phone line getting installed on the 4th so hopefully adsl not to far behind it. am crouched over the bein droom window upstairs only place i can get a signal on this Mobil broadband lol

wbbanner.png

Werder Bremen News

Bremen sign Kléber

Captura+de+tela+inteira+862009+101125.bmp

Yesterday saw Bremen complete the signing of Kléber Giacomace de Souza Freitas from Cruzeiro for 11million Euros . The Forward will give Bremen much needed depth and something different up front.

Douglas Costa also arrived on loan from Bayern München.

Match Report

Werder Bremen 1 v 0 VFL Bochum

Yesterday saw VFL Bochum travel to the Weserstadion with a new manager gadga hoping to put more pressure on Gibson after Bremen have lost their last 4 games in all competitions but it was not to be.

Bremen still missing first teamers SALVIO,FRINGS and AQUILANI due to injuries and bans but DE ROSSI returns for the match after serving a 3 match ban. Bremen looked strong from the start but had to wait till the 49min until Hunt got the only goal of the game. Strong performances from Hugo Almeida,Ozil,Altıntop and new man Kléber was enough to hold off for the win and give Bremen vital 3 points while teams above dropped them

Gibson Determined to hold onto young star

Ozil.jpg

This morning Gibson broke the silence around Ozil after much transfer speculation. The Irish man stated that Ozil is not for sale as the young midfielder looks set to star for Germany in the upcoming world cup

the-history-of-hamburg-sv-football-club-300x251.jpg

Hamburger SV 2 - 1 Hertha BSC

Half Time: (1 - 1)

-------------

G.HOARAU 23

M.PETRIC 71

-------------

M.ACIMOVIC 33

Hamburger snatch home win

First Half Highlights

22: Dennis AOGO booked after time wasting, there are still 68 minutes to go, what is he thinking?

23: Guillaume HOARAU using his pace and power forces his way into the box and lashes home! He's in great form!

33: Milenko ACIMOVIC rises majestically and heads the in-swinging corner into the net!

Half Time: 1 - 1

Second Half Highlights

58: Piotr TROCHOWSKI receives a yellow card after failing to move back ten yards for the free-kick.

71: Using all his skill Mladen PETRIC darts past the defenders and drives the ball past the keeper!

75: After raising his arms Joris MATHIJSEN receives an instant caution.

Full Time: 2 - 1

Match Stats

Possession: 57% - 43%

Total Shots: 18 - 13

On Target: 10 - 9

Corners: 5 - 10

Yellow Cards: 3 - 0

Red Cards: 0 - 0

Transfer News

Darijo SRNA has completed his move to Hamburger SV from Arsenal in a swap deal for Jesús GAMEZ and José Manuel JURADO.

Really happy with this deal, Hamburger have been after a top right back for over a season.

Guest Phill

I Cant Beleive Im Saying This, But Ramsey Is Now Available. P/E Please.

He Can Be Used As A Makeweight. So It Could Be Something Like This:

Consigli + Ramsey = GK

Osman + Ramsey = RM

Canella + Ramsey = LB

Jagielka + Ramsey = CB

Dembele + Ramsey = F Or AM

When His Transfer Ban Runs Out, Vukcevic + Ramsey = LM

And So On. If You Want To Do Something Like That, Please PM Me On Game.

P.S If There Is Someone Else You Want Along With Ramsey, Tell Me Who You Want To Sell And Who You Want With Ramsey.

Thanks, Phillip.

BOCHUM LOSE TO BREMEN

Gadga's first game incharge of Bochum ended in a defeat against a Werder Bremen side who have lost there last four matches before saturdays match but only two was in the league, Gadga was forced to use a different formation to what he normally uses due to not having a dm but gadga refuses to blame the formation, ok i lost my first match in charge but now i got something to build on and we can start on wednesday when we play Bayer Leverkusen..

Guest MR. HAMMER

52_1195026324.gif new boss with the toon army 52_1195026324.gif

the-crowd-was-one-of-the-largest-in-the-premier-league-and-championship-324879710.jpg

fans welcome there new manager with open arms!!

Today Newcastle United has named Mattuie Beckett there new manager he left Nevalands for England and the X Hanover 96 manager has told press he is hoping to leade them to a top 6 finish this season he is hoping to sign some new players and one or two youths he is also hoping to sell some players and also sign a big name in the next few days tonight the manager will go up against Liverpool and is hoping to get out with a point but for now it is to bisness to get new players in to the toon army.

I'm reporting the Stuttgart manager. Very suspicious to me!

He came in and sold De Guz Man within minutes of joining for cheap. So i decided to see if he would do the same cheap deals for everyone. I offered Correa, cash and some youth player for Samuel, accepted and now completed.

Then i saw Valencia get an 88 and cash accepted for Friedriech and now he's just accepted my rubbish offer of £9mil and some random youth for Cacua. Very strange, almost as if he's trying to get us off the scent of the SMFA for sniffing out that De Guzman deal. I have no problem bleeding him dry but this is unreal...

Well they just reversed the deals for De Guzman, Friedriech and Samuel although the manager hasn't been removed.

My ticket was replied to along the lines of the CPS system is aware of the manager and will ensure no cheating takes place on his account. I'm just a little confused as to why if the CPS is aware of the manager and SM has decided he is suspicious enough to reverse all the deals that the manager is still in place?

Wish i hadn't of bothered with the ticket now as all i've done is reversed a great deal for my club and given someone else a chance to go in there and nick it. My really poor deal for Cacau is still ABd, so i may as well let that one complete and then go back in for Samuel...:confused:

the-history-of-hamburg-sv-football-club-300x251.jpg

1. FC Koln 2 - 4 Hamburger SV

Half Time: (2 - 3)

---------------------

M.ISHIAKU 3, 41

---------------------

G.HOARAU 4

M.PETRIC 35

N.DE JONG 38

D.SRNA 75

New signing Srna scores on debut

First Half Highlights

2: BOOKED - After a foolish foul on the edge of the box Mladen PETRIC receives an instant caution!

3: GOAL!! - A mix up in the defence allows Manasseh ISHIAKU to poke home!

4: GOAL!! - A trademark strike from Guillaume HOARAU!

35: GOAL!! - Mladen PETRIC beats two defenders and slots home a great solo effort!

38: GOAL!! - A brilliant long range shot is blocked by the keeper only for Nigel DE JONG to finish! What a poachers goal!

41: GOAL!! - Lightning quick Manasseh ISHIAKU bursts into the box and lashes home from 15-yards!

Half Time: 2 - 3

Second Half Highlights

75: GOAL!! - Receiving the ball on the left Darijo SRNA skips inside his marker and curls in a shot from 25 yards!

80: BOOKED - After raising his arms Nigel DE JONG receives an instant caution

Full Time: 2 - 4

Match Stats

Possession: 35% - 65%

Total Shots: 6 - 26

On Target: 6 - 15

Corners: 7 - 7

Yellow Cards: 0 - 2

Red Cards: 0 - 0

Hamburger remain in 3rd, 5 points off the pace.

2wqcphw.jpg

l_630.gif

43_front_small.png180_1254930198.jpg88_front_small.png

What's been happening at Ajax?

180_1254930198.jpgAjax 3-1 AZ 179_1199737677.gif

Eredivisie Match: Ajax vs AZ Alkmaar

Venue: Amsterdam Arena

Eredivisie MoM: Diego Souza spacer.gif

Ajax last night extended their unbeaten run in the league with a 3-1 win over struggling AZ. After dissapointment on Monday to Herenveen Ajax took just a minute to get on the scoresheet, Brazilian Diego Silva breaking free of the AZ defence to finish neatly past Romero. AZ were starting to get back in the game but Russian striker Bukharov deadened the AZ hopes on the 21st minute, picking the ball up on the right to slice past Romero, 2-0. Van Der Velden did pull a goal back for AZ but Souza secured the win for Ajax late on.

"We kept hold of the ball very well, after AZ scored I thought they were back in it, they failed to take their chances and Souza wrapping it up late on could be crucial in our hopes for back to back Eredivisie winners. This win has overshadowed our defeat to Herenveen on Monday night and we can now concentrate on the league more and make sure we are in the right frame of mind against NAC Breda on Saturday night."

Transfer News

2829_1250643761.jpg

26 year old goalkeeper Carlos Kameni signed for Ajax on Sunday night, the Cameroon international has already been given first team football with the Dutch giants and in the deal saw Pele and Yussuf head to sunny Spain to play with Espanyol. Critics haven't been positive about the Cameroon keeper especially with Pele on awesome form for Ajax.

Dan, did you just get my deal for Pato cancelled? I accepted his counter offer, then as soon as it was cancelled you put a bid in. I re-made the bid he countered, then he goes and accepts yours anyway.

My bid was much better too: Montolivo + Babel, compared to Manuel Fernandes + Chamakh.

A little bit annoyed that the manager did that :mad:

Dan' date=' did you just get my deal for Pato cancelled? I accepted his counter offer, then as soon as it was cancelled you put a bid in. I re-made the bid he countered, then he goes and accepts yours anyway.

My bid was much better too: Montolivo + Babel, compared to Manuel Fernandes + Chamakh.

A little bit annoyed that the manager did that :mad:[/quote']

I had a random friend request from him this morning a good few days after he ignored my original offer and a PM saying he wanted Suarez and Pablo for Pato, i instead made a poor offer of Forlan + Correa which was rejected. I then negiotated back (Via PM) that he could have Chamakh and Pablo providing i could buy Perotti next day for cash and Correa which he agreed to. Next thing i know, i go into the setup to see that Liverpool has made a bid and had it accepted but then cancelled. He then told me to stick my offer in and accepted.

He's done the same to me, accept then cancel.

I had a random friend request from him this morning a good few days after he ignored my original offer and a PM saying he wanted Suarez and Pablo for Pato' date=' i instead made a poor offer of Forlan + Correa which was rejected. I then negiotated back (Via PM) that he could have Chamakh and Pablo providing i could buy Perotti next day for cash and Correa which he agreed to. Next thing i know, i go into the setup to see that Liverpool has made a bid and had it accepted but then cancelled.

He's done the same to me, accept then cancel.[/quote']

Yeah just seen that, not gonna bother with the idiot, never replies to PMs anyway.

Guest Phill

I Cant Beleive Im Saying This' date=' But Ramsey Is Now Available. P/E Please.

He Can Be Used As A Makeweight. So It Could Be Something Like This:

Consigli + Ramsey = GK

Osman + Ramsey = RM

Canella + Ramsey = LB

Jagielka + Ramsey = CB

Dembele + Ramsey = F Or AM

When His Transfer Ban Runs Out, Vukcevic + Ramsey = LM

And So On. If You Want To Do Something Like That, Please PM Me On Game.

P.S If There Is Someone Else You Want Along With Ramsey, Tell Me Who You Want To Sell And Who You Want With Ramsey.

Thanks, Phillip.[/quote']

Right Then, All Deals Are Still Available Exept Consigli. Giulano Can Now Also Leave In A Deal.

PM Me On Game If You Want Ramsey/Giulano, And Tell Me What Team You Are. We'll Negotiate From There. ;)

BayernGC50Banner.png

BayernHome.jpgBundesliga-1.gifBayernAway.jpg

Bayern Remain Unbeaten In The League.

BayernLev.gif3 - 3 BayernM.jpg

Fixture: Division 1 - Bayer Leverkusen Vs Bayern Munchen

Venue: BayArena (30,091)

MoM: Juan Vargas

Bayern Scorers: Forlan (11,20), Vargas (33).

A sell-out crowd packed into the BayArena to witness the latest derby game between these two sides, who had both started the league campaign solidly. It was a Diego Forlan strike which broke the deadlock early on before the game was brought level with the home side equalising. However, just 2 minutes later Bayern were back in front with that man again Diego Forlan slotting home from 10 yards out. Juan Vargas looked to have ended the tie before half-time with a sublime finish to take the score into the break 3-1 to his team.

In the second half Bayern just didn't come out of the changing rooms and were made to pay with two goals for the home side and dropped 2 points in an important game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

BayernM.jpg 4 - 1 FCStPauli.gif

Fixture: Division 1 - Bayern Munchen Vs FC St. Pauli

Venue: Allianz Arena (69,857)

MoM: Diego Forlan

Bayern Scorers: Forlan (54), Rossi (56, 77), Albiol (77).

Bayern were made to sweat by the visitors who took the lead halfway through the first half to take a 1 -0 lead into the break. Thankfully the home side turned on the style after the interval and crusied to an expected thumping of the minnows to get back on track in the title hunt!

Transfer News

Pato.jpg

Alexandro Pato has completed his move to Germany following extensive negiotations which will also involve Diego Perotti heading to the Allianz Arena. To secure the exciting duo from Manchester City, James Correa, Chamakh and Pablo Hernandez will head the other way...

Meanwhile, Mario Gomez is the subject of an accepted bid which consists of Diego Forlan and £8 million. The German forward heads home after a successful spell in Italy which yielded two league titles, an Italian Shield and a Charity Shield.

l'm looking to do some deals guys, my Chelsea side is basically still the same as when I got them originally so I'm thinking about freshening them up a bit, pm me in game if anyone is interested.

In other news, we have kept 10 clean sheets in a ROW now.:eek:

Guest Phill

Completed The Signings Of Ruffier, And Moritz.

Ruffier Came For Just Consigli + 5 Mill, And Moritz Came For 5 Mill.

Im Chuffed About Those Signings.

Also Won 1-0 Tonight, Im Not Happy I Had To Wait 81 Mins For The Goal Though. Need To Start Scoring More.

Players Still Available, Just PM Me On Game.

Also, Good Luck Kenny With Barca. :)

Also' date=' Good Luck Kenny With Barca. :)[/quote']

Ta. Just wanna post that I'm the new Barca manager, not a bad team here... Has the worlds best two players so I can't complain. Have accepted my first deal already, which should be completed tomorrow. Not the best, but I'm happy enough with it. Still looking to freshen this team up a lot. I'm not keen on the likes of Muntari, Mancini, Abidal, Rosina, Gundjohnsen so they can all leave. Ronaldinho will probably be shipped out too. A few oldies are available for cash as well. PM me in-game for any potential deal.

That was a good offer earlier for Busquets Phillip, but I think I will keep hold of him for now. I'm still very interested in one of the players you offered (the younger one).

Got off to a good start tonight as well, beat Celta Vigo 3-1 to remain top.

Bayern thump sorry Bochum 4-0 with Luis Suarez making the most of his first start in the league with a hat-trick. Will do a full match report after my next game on Monday against Santos in the SMFA Shield!

Congrats to Ken on Barcelona, i will take a quick look to see if we can work a deal :)

GADGA TAKES BOCHUM ROLE

Scotsman Gadga has agreed a 1 yr deal to become VFL BOCHUMS latest manager' date=' Gadga arrived around 10pm tonite and demanded all players to be at the training ground to watch a video of weds 6-1 defeat to Hamburger, while i was on the plane flying here i watched the video and was shocked, that as got to change straight away stated gagda... I'm not to happy with the current squad and want to change the squad as soon as i can, already i've put in a few bids.. My first match in charge is against Werder Bremen and [b']we will be looking for all 3 points as we want to maintain a title challenge[/b], at the moment we sit in 5th spot but the season is still early doors..

P 3 W 0 D 0 L 0 F 0 A 7 Pts 0

Gadga. . has angered the VFL Bochum fans by resigning from the club. :P