Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

WillC

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

The battle of the Giants in Russia!

There are some truly great managers in The Russian first divison. Ben Reado currently leads the way with a strong CSKA Moskow side. i trail with my Dynamo Kiev side on goal difference. with sonofpluto's Spartak only a goal behind me! Dynamo Moskow are behind by just 2 points level with Oasis' Zenit!Adam has had a poor start but will surely be climbing up the table soon with shaktar! so as you can see it is full of great managers and i'm sure it'll be a very close battle for the title!

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simao on his way to Ajax in a deal which will see Nijland' date=' Affellay and 3mil come to Atletico. Good 3-3 draw with Munts Barcelona on Saturday, have now won 1 drawn 1 and lost one. Not too bad i suppose.[/quote']

PSV don't you mean?

24_front_small.gif421_1205815973.gif13_front_small.gif

Celtic Update !!

This Season's start to the SPL for Celtic has been strong, top of the SPL and unbeaten.

Celtic lost to Spartak moscow in a friendly 1-0, then recovered by winning there first game of the season with a 2-1 win over Aberdeen. Then got a point from inverness with a dull 0-0 draw. Then beat EPL side Fulham 1-0, wich manager Dan Griffin was overjoyed with. The latest result was a 4-1 thumping to st. mirren, leaving Celtic top of the SPL with 7 points out of 9. Firm rivals Rangers are trickeling on with 4 points and leaving them in 4th. Celtics next game is at home to Hearts, Hearts are sitting in 6th with 4 points, so a win would swap both teams over if they were to beat Celtic by 3 goals or more.

Dan Griffin has brought in 3 players:

25 year old Obinna Nwanerri for £5.6m

Onyekachi OKONKWO came in for a fee believed to be around £6m

and Finally Wilson Oruma for £3m.

them 3 players will help put depth into the Celtic squad. with a championsleague game ahead of them after the SPL game with hearts, the schedule will be tight for Dan.

5_front_small.gif14.gif12_front_small.gif

Nigeria Update!

Dan Griffin took control of the nigerian international team aswell. He says he can qualify them for the world cup and hopefully go as far as possible. Nigeria will play there first friendly on my 1 year old brothers birthday on tuesday the 9th, when he will become 2 :D hopefully they will win as it is against paraguay. First group qualification game is at home to holland. more news to follow................

Kuranyi for sale!!! Would Like a Replacement Forwrd or a CF and a defender would be nice or if none available a cm or a dm

will have to beat Nathan Kirby's bid off Fulham

Finished all my transfers for the season now (hopefully), Beto Acosta, Manuel Neuer, Dario Cvitanich, Dirnei Renato, Bakircioglu Kennedy, Rocha Adi, Aaron Lennon, James Milner, Cristiano Ronaldo, Luke Young, Darren Bent, Daniel Jensen, Petri Pasanen and Abdoulay Konko come in.

Franck Ribery, Martin Demichelis, Michael Rensing, Toni Kroos, Andreas Ottl, Willy Sagnol, Lukas Podolski, Tim Borowski, Massimo Oddo and Hamit Altintop all go out..

After a suprise 5-0 defeat against Hamburg, I'm going to bounce back in the champs league and take Porto!! :D

Big Test For Dynamo!

Dynamo Kiev have there first European Match tonight against Napoli. after the disapointing 3-1 defeat against Dynamo Moskva Elliot decided to reinforce the squad with Yossi Benayoun and Nikola Zigic, who will both start tonight!

yossiG1810_468x555.jpgBenayoun playing for IsraelnikolaZigic.jpgZigic celebrating what he does best, scoring goals

I will be hoping for a win tonight so we can be in a good position for the second leg :)

With the new Tottenham manager selling everyone, Marseille are cashing in and have signed Pavlyuchenko and Bentley for Cana and Niang...

We will be looking to sort out a deal for Ben Arfa tomorrow also... This after the Schalke manager approached me asking me if I wanted to do any deals, I said I liked Rakitic, he said lets swap Ben Arfa plus a couple of mil for Rakitic I said yeah....

Then he posted on the help with deals thread after offering me the deal... :P

Onlt joking Phillip, I know why you done that mate and don't hold it against you... ;):P

With the new Tottenham manager selling everyone' date=' Marseille are cashing in and have signed Pavlyuchenko and Bentley for Cana and Niang...

We will be looking to sort out a deal for Ben Arfa tomorrow also... This after the Schalke manager approached me asking me if I wanted to do any deals, I said I liked Rakitic, he said lets swap Ben Arfa plus a couple of mil for Rakitic I said yeah....

Then he posted on the help with deals thread after offering me the deal... :P

Onlt joking Phillip, I know why you done that mate and don't hold it against you... ;):P[/quote']

Man Utd finally managed to get rid of Carlos Tevez - to Spurs - in exchange for Corluka & Modric. Gary Neville will also join Spurs for £5M.

Man Utd face Villareal in their first SMFA group match this evening.

Got all my players in maybe need to get another winger but I'm ready for my first SMFA Champs cup match with Porto tonight, I'm playing my second team but it's still pretty strong but I got Luca Toni and Van Bommel for a bit of experience to go with my young guns ;)! I need to bounce back from my loss in the league! :D

Lazio.png

Lazio

Lazio finally picked up some points with a hard-fought 2-1 win over AS Roma to home. The result still sees the club bottom of the table following an uncharacteristic 4 game losing streak in the first games of the season. Manager Dan Walmsley said the win was a massive weight of his shoulders and if they can pick up a point away to Milan then they can go up the table with 7-8games against weaker opposition.

Atlas 2nd

Atlas_Logo.png

Aaron Dhandli the manager of Atlas a team not to well known has put them 2nd in the mexican cup. Aaron is also a unkown manager but after Sir Alex quit Man United he joined Atlas as assistant manager.

That is their story and know they both have got the team to 2nd above mexcan giants america. The signing of KRASIC. Aaron feels he has a great future and hopes he can lead the team to greatness as captin.

Aaron's and ferguson's goal is to get european football next season. aaron belives that this is possible.

The team is great and has great potential. The youngsters all work hard and the more experienced players lead them. European football is a target for me.

Atlas 4 - 0 Santos Laguna

Santos Laguna went to atlas's new stadium , Jalisco in Guadalajara and can seat a amazing 62,384 people. This came along with new owners. This change hapened the day before the match and know the Mexican Oil group took over.

The game went to atlas in a hue action packed 4-0 victory. Krasic getting the first goal 3 minites into the game. The goal was a amazing goal as the shot came from outside of the box. Ayala got a goal as did Valdez and Danilo Vergne. But the MOTM was Krasic. His amazing goal and play got him the award.

img.334262_t.jpg

391_1223654139.jpg

22_front_small.gif Bayern Munchen 4-1 VFL Bochum 12_front_small-2.gif

Luca Toni opened the scoring in the 3rd minute after skipping past the keep with ease and finishig neatly and Cristiano Ronaldo bagged his first hatrick of the season on 17, 21 and 59 minutes. Then Bochum's M.Dingsdag scored a concellation in the 78th minute.

ronaldosmall.jpgtonismall.jpg

(Ronaldo & Toni got the goals for Bayern tonight)

Cardiff City News

13_1202400808.gifBristol City 0-2 Cardiff City18_1216254515.jpg

Last noght Cardiff sity secured a 2-0 victory over Bristol City. Cardiff were forced to play a reserve squad last night due to fintess plaroblems but they still came out on top. Cardiff's first goal was scored by Eddie Johnson in the 14th minute of the game. He smashed the ball in to the back of the next from 25 yards out. Both teams went in at half time with the score 1-0 in favour of Cardiff. Just 6 minutes after the restart Peter Whittingham scored Cardiff's second as his shot went in off the post !!!

8254_1218472096.jpg44_1209755861.jpg

(Eddie Johnson and Peter Whittingham won Cardiff the game !!!)

bayern-munich-header.jpg

amadrid.gifAth. Madrid 2-3 Bayern Munchen 391_1223654139.jpg

The match against Ath. Madrid was Rhys Hunt's second Champions League match of the season and after a disapointing 1-0 loss last time in the SMFA Champs Cup to FC Porto, Hunt's men were looking to bounce back and Hunt fielded his cup team against Ziggy Redstall's full strength Athletico Madrid side.

The matches first goal took 39 minutes to come when Argentinian wonder-kid Sergio Aguero put Ath. Madrid 1-0 up after curling a shot in from 25 yards out!

Half Time 1-0 Ath Madrid

Then six minutes after the restart Sergio Aguero scored again to double his and Athletico's tally. In the 58th minute play-maker Martin Beto Acosta nods in a header to make it 2-1. In the 75th minute Englishmen Darren Bent goes past two Madrid defenders and slots the ball home in a great solo effort from the young man. Then 10 minutes later Beto Acosta scored his second of the match as Rhys Hunt's Bayern snatches the game from under the nose of Ziggy Redstall.

Bayern's Scorers

acostasmall.jpgbentsmall.jpg

(Beto Acosta and Bent won the game for Bayern)

Atlas Transfer News.

Atlas_Logo.png

Aaron Dhandli the manager of Atlas has done wonders for his squad. over all at the beginning of the season he was dissapionted with the squad. But after he requested that sir alex fergusen. With them both looking for new players you were garenteed greatness. 13 players in and 5 out. But the newest addition to the team is french star Gignac of toulouse.

98559AndrePierreGignac.jpg

Archived