Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

fiorentina boss harper silenced the most hardend of viola fans with a 6 - 1 away win against genoa.

goals from

santana

gamberini

fred (2)

torbinsky

jean

in an interview haper replyed " i'm over the moon with the result. i just took over the helm and told the lads to play for the shirt instead of the money and they did me proud".

asked if they where ready to win seire A haper replyed " this was a great victoey for us but i've got my feet firmly on the ground and we'll take one game at a time".

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread Gold Championship 50 Sky Sports Exclusive: New England Revolution club officials have finally confirmed the signing of arguably the wo

Champions League Final Review UNITED ON TOP OF THE WORLD AFTER FINAL THRILLER 6-3 Manchester United tonight lifted the SMFA Champions Cup after defeating Portuguese Champions FC Porto in a

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread Arch-Rivals Fall To The Spanish Sensation and The German Giant! The opening day of the season, and what an opening fixture Liverpool had!

Udinese have found themselves overloaded upfront and short in midfield so we are looking to shift our young strikers to bring in some midfielders.The players availible are abel hernandez , alberto paloschi , Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and nikola kalinic we are looking for straight swaps for midfielders of similar rating and age or i can offer any 2 for your 1 depending on who the player being offered is.

Jermaine pennant is on his way back to Zaragoza for a reported 4.3 mill.

fiorentina & Udinese seem to be at loggerheads over players.

Udinese have turned down offers involving Patrick Vieira & franco semioli.

viola manager is hopeing to have a deal involving Wijnaldum go his way?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Liverpool issues warning

180px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png

Liverpool Manager has issued a come and take me on plea to all gold managers.

-

Taking to the press Mr McG said "Its an excellent challenge for upcoming managers to come and take the mighty Liverpool on. We are planning a repeat of the great Champions League success last season. We will attempt for continued domestic league success and complete a double this year and as we have not won a domestic cup competition for a fair amount of time add some more to the cabinet, and establish ourselves as a top European Kingpin.

-

McG moved quickly to add any active managers in the game who fancy some deals to PM him and anything is possible.

-

ShaneMcG directly starts his work preparing for the Division 1 game today against rivals Luton Town which he states is a must win home game at this stage of the season.

-

He welcomes ALL PMs regarding squad, many players for exchange just make a BID or PM to discuss....

220px-Andr%C3%A9s_Iniesta_Euro_2012_vs_France_01.jpg