Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

Laziologo.png

Lazio Still struggling to find some consistency...

2 - 3 Cagliari

2 - 0 Internationzale

2 - 1 Napoli

4 - 1 Torino

1 - 2 Siena

2 - 1 Roma

0 - 1 Milan

Transfer Latest

Little news to report around Lazio other than Jo has been linked with a move to CSKA Moskvo and Mata will join the club in just over a week for £12mil as part of an agreed deal.

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread Gold Championship 50 Sky Sports Exclusive: New England Revolution club officials have finally confirmed the signing of arguably the wo

Champions League Final Review UNITED ON TOP OF THE WORLD AFTER FINAL THRILLER 6-3 Manchester United tonight lifted the SMFA Champions Cup after defeating Portuguese Champions FC Porto in a

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread Arch-Rivals Fall To The Spanish Sensation and The German Giant! The opening day of the season, and what an opening fixture Liverpool had!

Liverpool progress to the SMFA Champs Cup Semi Finals with a 3-0 Demolition of Roma, and then Secure the signing of Hot Prospect Keirrison for a whopping 22m pounds, had to pay big with Man Utd, Porto and CSKA snooping around.

New Signing Montolivo is out for 8 weeks -.-

f_4m_843efe2.png

Bayern Keeping Consistent But So Are Stuttgart

Rhys Hunt's Bayern Munchen have been going well all season in the league and thats the only competition they are still competing in. Bayern sit 2nd behind first place Stuttgart and they are six points behind the Bundesliga leaders. Bayern tonight lined up against Hannover 96 who Hunt's men were expected to walk all over, and thats exactly what happened.

Bayern striker Dario Cvitanich opened the scoring for the German giants when he thundered in a beautiful header in the first 6 minutes. Then Cvitanich doubled his and Bayerns lead when he beats the offside trap and slots the ball into the corner of the net. Dutchman Klaas-Jan Huntelaar made it 3-0 to Hunt's men when he poke the ball in at the second attempt on the 39th minute.

Half Time: Bayern Munchen 3-0 Hannover 96

The 2nd half started well for Bayern who came close on many occasions. All this pressure paid off when Bayern CM Mark Van Bommel smashed the ball in off the woodwork on the 61st minute. Then young Spanish sensation Bojan Krkic made it 5-0 to Bayern with some beautiful dribbling and then slotting home.

Full Time: Bayern Munchen 5-0 Hannover 96

6998_1221749923.jpg3242_1234528343.jpg2769_1209755861.jpg29540_1231931720.jpg

All these were on the score-sheet in Bayern's enphatic win!

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar also bagged the man of the match award to go with his 8the league goal of the season. SMTV managed to catch Huntelaar after the game, and he had this to say, "Err I am very pleased with my performances for Bayern this season and I want to see out my Career here, thank you."

3242_1234528343.jpg

MoM is a great win for Hunt's side

just a quik update lol

Maccelsfield Town slip in form and fall from 2nd to 4th.

Been offerd 14 teams in this Setup, well that i can see on my club messages i got more cant remeber how amny mind must be like 18 teams lol)

- Mansfield

- Kettering (3 times lol)

- FK Moscow

- Burton Albion twice

- Shorpe

- Rayo Vallecano

- Gimanasa

- Aldershot (3 times also lol

- Dagenham and Redbridge

Shaktar finally moved to the top of the pile in the Russian and Ukranian League. Johnsons team has been battling all season to challenge for the top spot, and now all Johnson has to do is hold on for the title. Shaktar are currently three points clear, however they have inferior GD to second place.

Pretty happy !

SoP, Ben Reado, and a few other forumers, good managers aswell manage in this league. Will be delighted if i win ! and even if i dont i won a shield :D

After a very strong start to the season my CSKA seem to be fading further away from the title with a poor string of results. 7 points off the top with 10 games to go CSKA will aim to win every game this season from this stage on.

Pretty happy I've got SMFA Shield football in the bag already after winning the cup. The problem for me this season, is I've been concentrating on 3 competitions with a very small squad and a lot of injuries (especially in the central midfield). Anyway, I've been building my squad and now have 20 players in my main squad with an average rating of 88 and an average age of 23 (soon to be 22 :eek:). Latest signing has been the re-signing of Krasic for just over 25 million.

First team squad now looks something like this:

Handanovic (25,89)

Westermann (25,90) --- Berezutsky (26,90) --- Alexis (23,89) --- Berezutsky (26,90)

Diarra (27,91) --- Biglia (23,89)

Joaquin (27,91) --- D'Agostino (26,89) --- Krasic (24,90)

Cavengagi (25,90)

Reserves: Nacho Monreal (23,87), Antunes (21,86), Odiah (25,87), Virido (19,85), Mamaev (20,86), Dzagoev (18,87), Bermudez (21,88), Witsel (19,88), Dzeko (22,87)

Youth: Pomazon (19,73), Brezancic (19,77), Schennikov (17,73), Santon (18,75), Howedes (20,82), Gomes (20,71), Nikolic (21,78), Asamoah (20,75), Kalouda (21,85)

Very happy with that as there are a lot of risers there and generally all players are young. Also got Jo coming in shortly. And an un-named 90 rated player is set to join for cash.

Highlight of the season so far: Doing the treble over Adam's Shaktar :P

Guest TOM_HEMY

EVERTON DRIFTING AWAY!!

everton.jpg

After beating Aston Villa last night, 4-1 Everton have now only lost 1 game in the last 7 and enjoyed a 2-0 derby win over Liverpool and beating Manchester United 2-0 along the way. Everton now sit 13th in the table and are 5 points away from the relegation places, which isn't bad considering that they were bottom and 7 points away from safety 7 games ago. But after the game last night Hemy, when asked about Jeremy Toulalan only wanted to talk about one thing.

jeremy-toulalan_937269.jpg

After snatching Jeremy Toulalan from French giants, Lyon, Everton manager Tom Hemy has expressed his interest in signing another Lyon player in Jean Makoun, Hemy had this to say,

The signing of Toulalan was brilliant, he brought some real creativity to our squad and now I want to sign another Lyon player in JeanMakoun. I've always admired him, he is a great player and I really will try my best to bring him to Goodison park.

Makoun(shown below) said this in response,

I like it here in France but if the right offer comes I will probably leave as I haven't really had a regular place in the starting eleven this season.

jeanmakoun.jpg

Laziologo.png

Lazio Latest

Chievo 1 - 4 Lazio

Lazio responded well following the 1-0 defeat against Milan, comfortably seeing of Chievo by 4 goals to 1. A Zarate brace and a goal each from Antonio Valencia and Kiessling did the damage.

Lazio 2 - 0 Genoa

Kiessling and Zarate continued their great strike partnership in place of the injured Jo as Lazio won again this time against Genoa. Garay, Valencia, Michel Bastos and Castro were all rested due to International games.

These 2 results move Lazio up to 3rd just 3 points off top of the table Roma. With a good run of 8 beatable teams to play in a row, if Lazio can put a run together they have a great chance to take the title.

Transfer News

Jo has been linked with a move to CSKA Moskvo again. A fee of £5million + Cavenaghi is believed to be accepted shortly. The cash will also fund Mata's pre-arranged £13mil move...

Laziologo.png

Lazio Latest

Chievo 1 - 4 Lazio

Lazio responded well following the 1-0 defeat against Milan' date=' comfortably seeing of Chievo by 4 goals to 1. A [b']Zarate[/b] brace and a goal each from Antonio Valencia and Kiessling did the damage.

Lazio 2 - 0 Genoa

Kiessling and Zarate continued their great strike partnership in place of the injured Jo as Lazio won again this time against Genoa. Garay, Valencia, Michel Bastos and Castro were all rested due to International games.

These 2 results move Lazio up to 3rd just 3 points off top of the table Roma. With a good run of 8 beatable teams to play in a row, if Lazio can put a run together they have a great chance to take the title.

Transfer News

Jo has been linked with a move to CSKA Moskvo again. A fee of £5million + Cavenaghi is believed to be accepted shortly. The cash will also fund Mata's pre-arranged £13mil move...

How are you getting Mata for £13m?

Laziologo.png

Lazio Latest

Chievo 1 - 4 Lazio

Lazio responded well following the 1-0 defeat against Milan' date=' comfortably seeing of Chievo by 4 goals to 1. A [b']Zarate[/b] brace and a goal each from Antonio Valencia and Kiessling did the damage.

Lazio 2 - 0 Genoa

Transfer News

I remember when you were doing all those deals at the start of the season and I was sceptical about the wisdom of having no depth. I guess you would now argue it's been vindicated because you are challenging for the title....but I also said I would compare your team with my Lazio in GC52 and see who did better.

Statistically I am way ahead, but because of the ineptitude of Inter/Juve/Milan in GC50 you might actually win something - harsh :P:D

Meanwhile it's getting serious in England with Liverpool & Manchester United engaged in a thrilling title battle, with Kuldeeps Liverpool team currently two points ahead with 11 games left to play.

Jacko's United also face an English Shield semi final at Arsenal tomorrow night and he is confident of securing the double.

Meanwhile it's getting serious in England with Liverpool & Manchester United engaged in a thrilling title battle' date=' with Kuldeeps Liverpool team currently two points ahead with 11 games left to play.

Jacko's United also face an English Shield semi final at Arsenal tomorrow night and he is confident of securing the double.[/quote']

No double for you :P , (hopefully :o )

Got knocked out of the SMFA Semis by a weak Chelsea team, who scored two late goals to go through 2-1 :o:mad: . So I want this title, might as well put second team out more often, they do better than the First XI.

Carragher, Mertesacker and Torres all for sale. Need a 90+ direct replacement and another 90+ Player for each. May be willing to do straight swaps with players of a similar rating :).

No double for you :P ' date=' (hopefully :o )

Got knocked out of the SMFA Semis by a weak Chelsea team, who scored two late goals to go through 2-1 :o:mad: . So I want this title, might as well put second team out more often, they do better than the First XI.

Carragher, Mertesacker and Torres all for sale. Need a 90+ direct replacement and another 90+ Player for each. May be willing to do straight swaps with players of a similar rating :).[/quote']

I want it more I assure you - 2 months without winning anything does that to you :P

Hunty - I have already sold Boca a 90 rated CM in Fernando for chairman cash a long time ago which was payment for mata who i will now buy for cash in 1day. I know the manager in real-life and he is trustworthy so i have no worries about the deal and being without the 90 cm for almost 4weeks!

Jacko - Are you still in the cups? I've been blocked from joining 52 now because i've been joining now and again to watch your progress. Your team is good some great youngster like Helmes, Renato augosto to name a few.

I still think the true effect of my own gameplan won't come into play until next season when i have the depth to match you but a little extra quality :P

You're right about Milan + Inter but they both have new managers who have a better idea and have started picking up some points - particularly Inter so this will be my best chance to win the title especially with a good run of 8 games that we should be looking to win at least 6 of.

Hunty - I have already sold Boca a 90 rated CM in Fernando for chairman cash a long time ago which was payment for mata who i will now buy for cash in 1day. I know the manager in real-life and he is trustworthy so i have no worries about the deal and being without the 90 cm for almost 4weeks!

Jacko - Are you still in the cups? I've been blocked from joining 52 now because i've been joining now and again to watch your progress. Your team is good some great youngster like Helmes' date=' Renato augosto to name a few.

I still think the true effect of my own gameplan won't come into play until next season when i have the depth to match you but a little extra quality :P

You're right about Milan + Inter but they both have new managers who have a better idea and have started picking up some points - particularly Inter so this will be my best chance to win the title especially with a good run of 8 games that we should be looking to win at least 6 of.[/quote']

Got knocked out in rounds 2 and 3 which has admittedly helped me as the squad is a bit thin when injuries bite. Hoping like you that next season I will have signed enough cover to cope with it all (as well as Champs Cup I hope) Anyway I am talking about GC52 now so I'll **** up - wrong thread!

Your strategy is interesting - I think it could be made to work but it will take a lot of effort finding those unmanaged players. Competition for them is fierce though especially with me at United ;) Good luck in the run in - hopefully we will both be celebrating title wins B)

Hunty - If you want some advice on transfers you just have to ask! I knew you would try and rob my deal as soon as i mentioned it. Do you have no honour?

Shame that even some forumers try and rob other forumers deals these days... oh well at least some of us still have some respect on here :(

180_1223654130.jpg

Big Clear Out At Ajax!

After some poor results lately from Jake A's Ajax Jake has put every player above the 25+ mark for p/e of young and talented players. This immediate effect has come after Jake A's Ajax team have gone too sluggish after he's side went 13 points clear at the top of the Dutch Division 1 and he feels that he's side needs and urgent change with the current team.

3071_1210093401.jpg

Marteen Stenkelenberg

Stenkelenberg can go for p/e of a young goalkeeper 88+.

4771_1226497493.jpg

Miroslav Klose

German striker Miroslav Klose can leave for p/e of 2 young FW's 88+.

Hunty - If you want some advice on transfers you just have to ask! I knew you would try and rob my deal as soon as i mentioned it. Do you have no honour?

Shame that even some forumers try and rob other forumers deals these days... oh well at least some of us still have some respect on here :(

LOL..

Its nothing to do with respect' date=' Mata wasn't and still isn't your player yet.. I never knew that you had already sold him a player until he said, then when I told him what I'd offer for Mata in the first PM he said I would take your deal as I love Milner and I'm a Villa fan..

Nothing to do with respect, I can inquire about who I want.. :confused: cant I?

Anyway back to Bayern news..

[b']Bayern Munchen[/b] unveil new signing Carlvalha Amuari. The deal saw Luca Toni head in the opposite direction. Un-named player is also heading to Munich for medical..

More to follow..

LOL..

Its nothing to do with respect' date=' Mata wasn't and still isn't your player yet.. I never knew that you had already sold him a player until he said, then when I told him what I'd offer for Mata in the first PM he said I would take your deal as I love Milner and I'm a Villa fan..

Nothing to do with respect, I can inquire about who I want.. :confused: cant I?

Anyway back to Bayern news..

[b']Bayern Munchen[/b] unveil new signing Carlvalha Amuari. The deal saw Luca Toni head in the opposite direction. Un-named player is also heading to Munich for medical..

More to follow..

You didn't know? I've only mentioned it 2-3 times on here already? Or do you have selective sight also...

Yes you can enquire but when you've been told i've already sold a 90 rated player for a CM it's a bit pointless and low...

I've spoken to the manager at footie today and he will accept my bid as soon as the cash for Jo comes through later, i'm just glad i know now who can be trusted and who can't. I know now to keep things quiet when your around