Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread

You didn't know? I've only mentioned it 2-3 times on here already? Or do you have selective sight also...

Yes you can enquire but when you've been told i've already sold a 90 rated player for a CM it's a bit pointless and low...

I've spoken to the manager at footie today and he will accept my bid as soon as the cash for Jo comes through later' date=' i'm just glad i know now who can be trusted and who can't. I know now to keep things quiet when your around[/quote']

Yeah you do that, it doesn't really bother me, mate its a game, you need to get over it and stop taking to so seriously and saying about how low it is etc.. I don't really care..

End of.

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread Gold Championship 50 Sky Sports Exclusive: New England Revolution club officials have finally confirmed the signing of arguably the wo

Champions League Final Review UNITED ON TOP OF THE WORLD AFTER FINAL THRILLER 6-3 Manchester United tonight lifted the SMFA Champions Cup after defeating Portuguese Champions FC Porto in a

Re: Gold Championship 50 - Match Report / Transfers Thread Arch-Rivals Fall To The Spanish Sensation and The German Giant! The opening day of the season, and what an opening fixture Liverpool had!

Yeah you do that' date=' it doesn't really bother me, mate its a game, you need to get over it and stop taking to so seriously and saying about how low it is etc.. I don't really care..

End of.[/quote']

I'm sure you would find it a little more sensitve if you were on the recieving end...

Anyway i agree end of.

Jacko - i know we're being naughty blabbering on about gc52 on here but what is ur played W D L record so far?

I'm sure you would find it a little more sensitve if you were on the recieving end...

Anyway i agree end of.

Jacko - i know we're being naughty blabbering on about gc52 on here but what is ur played W D L record so far?

Yep, fair enough..

But can we keep this on topic.. keep your Lazio chats to PM please :)

Yep' date=' fair enough..

But can we keep this on topic.. keep your Lazio chats to PM please :)[/quote']

Yes Mr Moderator.

Man United lose the English Shield semi final 2-1 to Arsenal at the Emirates. Jacko is said to be very frustrated that their best chance of silverware has gone, but is now even more determined to steal the EPL from under Kuldeeps nose. A season without a trophy is unthinkable :confused:

Yes Mr Moderator.

Man United lose the English Shield semi final 2-1 to Arsenal at the Emirates. Jacko is said to be very frustrated that their best chance of silverware has gone' date=' but is now even more determined to steal the EPL from under Kuldeeps nose. A season without a trophy is unthinkable :confused:[/quote']

Its going to become a reality! :P

(Hopefully :o).

Chiellini arrives with a sack full of cash, Mertesacker sent to the Emirates in exchange B)

Its going to become a reality! :P

(Hopefully :o).

Chiellini arrives with a sack full of cash' date=' Mertesacker sent to the Emirates in exchange B)[/quote']

Good deal. TBH mate the way it's going for me at the moment I am not all that confident.....but I figure it has to turn eventually. Good that the battle between us I saw at the start of the season has materialised anyway ;)

Laziologo.png

Transfer News

Cavenaghi.jpg

Fernando Cavenaghi has moved to Lazio for £5mil + Jo. The Argentinian ace moves from Russian outfit CSKA Moskvo and is available for selection in tommorows league game against Palermo.

Jo.jpg

Jo will now return to his former club in Russia...

Mata Arrives For Medical!

Top winger Juan Manuel Mata has arrived in Italy for his Proposed £13mil switch from Boca Juniors. It is believed the deal will be rubber-stamped later on today although there is a race against time for him to be in the starting 11 for tommorow.

mata.jpg

Fans admitted it has been a long wait for Fernando's replacement after the Brazilian joined Boca for £11million almost 6weeks ago...

Bayern20Munich.png

Transfer News!

Bayern Munchen strengthen their squad even futher this week, with the signings of two players. Carvalha Amuari joined the German Giants in a straight swap which saw Luca Toni head the other way

2259_1232724905.jpg

Great signing for Bayern says Hunt

Hunt's other signing of the week saw Manuel Fernandes join Munich, with Daniel Jensen heading to Internacional, this came as a shock to Hunt, as he was planning on making an offer for Fernandes just before he recieved the offer for Jensen.

3288_1223024317.jpg

Fernandes is one for the future!

Rhys Hunt has commented on both sigings. He said "Mauel is an amazing young player and he will be some we build our team around in the future. Amuari is a fantastic signing for us even though it was hard to see Luca go the other way, but I believe Carvalha will be great here in Germany!".

Hunt has also said that him and the Barcelona manager have had a chat this week and Bojan Krkic will be joining Bayern next season on a permanent deal as that was part of the deal that saw Cristiano Ronaldo head to the Nou Camp.

f_4m_843efe2.png

Bayern Munchen win again 3-1. Bojan Krkic bagging two goals and Mark Van Bommel getting the other. Stuttgart who are at the top of the table lose 3-0 to Borussia Dortmund. Bayern now sit only 4 points behind first, with 5 games to go.

This season is going to be tight, and I personally can see it going down to the wire, on the last game of the season.

Laziologo.png

Lazio Latest

Palermo 1 - 1 Lazio

Kiessling saved a point for Lazio with a late strike after Palermo scored early on. Mata and Cavenaghi made their debuts.

Lazio 1 - 0 Leece

Mata scored the only goal to gift Lazio 3 points in a hard fought game. Ji-Sung Park and Inler also starred, the duo on loan from Manchester United...

laziolatesttable.jpg

Transfer News

No news from around the club regarding signings although Christiano Doni has been linked with a move away from the club. The veteran AM is being used along with cash to sign either a younger replacement or a CM according to sources near to the club.

Fixtures

Bologna (H) - 11 Mar

Sampdoria (A) - 14 Mar

Bayern Munchen yesterday unveiled their newest recruit to their squad. French Starlet, Joann Gourcuff signs from Portsmouth. The deal saw Englishmen James Milner and Bayern veteran Ze Roberto head the other way.

Hunt spoke on the signing and said "Gourcuff is an amazing talent, he will be one for the future as we look to have players we can build the squad around in the next few seasons, also this will be our last signing of the season, all we need is another CB to complete the squad!".

jakegc50en1.jpg

43_front_small.gif180_1223654130.jpg2_front_small.gif

Ajax 2-0 Feyenoord

After recent signings at Ajax their manager Jake Alexiuk has come out and said our squad will improve and we will win the Dutch Division 1 league ahead of PSV who are currently in 2nd trying to stop Ajax lifting the trophy. They tonight faced an unmanaged Feyenoord who have great footballing talent but they are yet to show it in the league as they are currently 4th and lost their last game to FC Twente. Both teams were ready and set to go at 20:00 and referee Martin Atkinson blew the wistle to get the game under way inside the Amsterdam Arena. After a quiet first 20 minutes Ajax shined on the 23rd minute after amazing play down the wing from Emanuelson he crossed to Jan Vertonghen to smash the ball in to the roof of the net past the struggling Ramon Torres Darley in the Feyenoord goal. The players and fans then went very quiet after the restart and Feyenoord had their opportunities to level the game and they did not take them and on the 71st minute Ajax doubled their lead to make it and after a cross from Emanuelson it was met on the overhead kick by Silva Ferreira Ari to score an cracking goal and secure Ajax with all 3 points. After the game we managed to catch up with Ajax manager Jake Alexiuk outside the Amsterdam Aren and this is what he had to say on the teams win tonight "It was a very good win and I am just hearing that PSV lost 4-0 to NAC and we are now 8 points clear with 5 games left so I think we can lift the league trophy easily."

AjaxleagueGC50.jpg

Ajax remain 1st in the league with just 5 games left and are likely to lift the Dutch Division 1 title.

SchedulewithAjaxGC50.jpg

With just 5 games left Ajax manager Jake Alexiuk has told the squad to play like they are and no to slip up in any way what will enable PSV to crawl in for the league title.

Laziologo.png

Lazio Latest

Lazio 1 - 0 Bologna

Kiessling scored the only goal of the game as Lazio took all three important points at home.

Sampdoria 2 - 2 Lazio

A 2-2 away draw against Sampdoria did Lazio no favours in their bid for the title as Napoli restored their 5 points lead at the top of the table. Mata and Ji Sung Park both got on the scoresheet as Lazio attacked well down both wings.

latestfromlazio.jpg

Transfer News

Sissoko.jpg

Moussa Sissoko Joins the club in a £7million deal. The highly-rated 19 year old DM has moved from Toulouse. It is hoped he has a big future ahead of him in france as he plays understudy to Lassana Diarra.

jakegc50en1.jpg

NEC 1-2 Ajax

After 2 staright wins in the league after Ajax manager Jake Alexiuk made immediate changes to the squad his team tonight travelled to a poor NEC Nimejen side who are currently 9th in the league and managerless trying to avoid relegation. Just before the game we caught up with Ajx manager Jake Alexiuk at pitch side and this is what he had to say on the encounter tonight "They are seeking a win and with just 5 games left both teams need th e points, it will be a great game to watch and I hope Ajax come out on top and take 3 points back home." With just a capacity of 12,000 fans to turn up to tonights game what promises to be a good race from top to bottom of the league table. The game got under way and after an amazingly quiet first half it soon livened up in the 58th minute where we had our first goal of the night from Leroy George who was picked due to the harsh injury of Luis Suarez, who shown what Ajax have been missing of him after using he's skill and balance to finish neatly. Ajax were very comfartable on the ball and by the 80th minute the game looked surely won by Ajax but a rare slip up in the Ajax defence seen Rachid Bouaouzan unmarked to finish casualy to rock the stadium alive. Ajax manager Jake Alexiuk needed an urgent response and he got it, a ball swung in by Gouffran found Leroy George to slowly but surely send the ball over the line and send the 4,000 traveling Ajax fans mad. Ajax held on to clich all 3 points in Nimejen al go back to Amsterdam very happy. After the game we seen Ajax manager Jake Alexiuk leaving the stadium for the team bus and this is what he had to say on the win "It was close but in the end we came out on top and I am pleased with my teams performance tonight and I think we will win the Dutch Division 1 League Title."

jakegc50en1.jpg

Ajax just one win away from lifting the Dutch Division 1 title

After being favourites from day 1 Ajax are just one win away from lifting the Dutch Division 1 title, after a 3-1 win over Roda JC with two late goals Ajax just need to win 1 of their remaining 3 games. Ajax's next game is away to FC Twente and around 10,000 Ajax fans are expected to travel their tommorow ahead of the title deciding game. Before him and his team got on to the coach to travel to Enschede to play FC Twente we caught up with Ajax manager Jake Alexiuk and this is what he had to say on the fixture of the season "When our form crumbled I though we lost the title, but my team battled through and never gave up and with 4 games won on the trot we are sure favourites to lift the title in Enschede on Wednesday."

20080703-15.jpg

The Grolsch Veste stadium could witness the new champions of the Dutch Dvision 1 lift the trpohy on Wednesday.

jakegc50en1.jpg

FC Twente 0-3 Ajax

20080703-15.jpg

This was the title deciding game between the two sides, a win for Ajax would ensure they take the Division 1 title back to Amsterdam with them after the season ends and a win for FC Twente would give PSV a late chance of snatching the title away from Ajax it the results went their way. Ajax fans were all over the City in Enschede today as an expected 10,000 fans would turn up to the stadium and around 5,000 would watch the game close to the Grolsch Veste arena where the game is hosted. Throughout the day we caught up with confident Ajax fans and this is what they had to say on tonights game "We should win this confortably and our players going in to this game knowing that if we win the title is ours I'm sure they will be all pumped up for the game tonight."

blum2.jpg

By 20:00 all fans were sat inside the Grolsch Veste arena and both teams came out on to the pitch FC Twente in red and Ajax in blue and the referee Stefane Lannoy blue the whistle to get the game under way. Ajax were looking dominant and like Dutch Champions from the 1st minute and a swift attack from Urby Emanuelson down the wing was crossed to the feet of Leroy George to smash the ball in to the FC Twente goal and send the 10,000 traveling Ajax fans wild. Ajax went 1-0 in at the break and knowing that 1 goal from FC Twente could take a turn in the title race they came out second half all ready to score more goals. The response took quite long but on the 59th minute Ajax went 2-0 up after another cross from the wing by Urby Emanuelson was met on the head majestically by Andreas Ottl to put Ajax in the driving seat to title success. With Ajax fans in full voice just 4 minutes later the title was guarnteed as the nervy FC Twente back 4 lost the ball in the center circle the ball came to the feet of Defender Jan Vertonghen to slide the ball past Sander Boschker in the FC Twente goal leaving him stranded out of the penatly area.

vanbasten1.jpg

The game's referee Stefane Lannoy blew the full time whistle inside the Grolsch Veste and the whole City of Enschede went up in jubilation as Ajax were now the new champions of the Dutch Division 1 after just 1 season in charge under manager Jake Alexiuk. Shortly after the game we caught up with Ajax manager Jake Alexiuk after the celebrations in the Grolsch Veste arena and this is what he had to say on he's team success "I am very pleased with my squad throughout the season and never thought that we would win the Dutch Division 1 title in my 1st season in charge. Overall my 1st season in Ajax has been amazing and I hope success continues next season and hopefully I can still strengthen my squad in the places needed in the season break."

eredivisie-trophy.jpg

The Eredivisie will soon be in Ajax's trophy cabinet in Amsterdam and will be handed over to them on the last game of the Eredivisie season on the 1st April at home to SC Heerenveen which tickets have already sold out to because that is where the celebrations will begin.

9077_1209755861.jpg6378_1209755861.jpg17054_1209755861.jpg

Ajax manager Jake Alexiuk also said after the game that the following players above will never leave Ajax whilst he is in charge at the club, Andreas Ottl, Alberto Luis Suarez and Jan Vertonghen as Jake believes that these are the future stars of Ajax football club.

f_4m_843efe2.png

22_front_small.gif391_1223654139.jpg1_front_small.gif

Bayern Munchen Season Overview!

Rhys Hunt's Bayern Munchen have finished the season trophy-less, but have finished 2nd in the Bundesliga, four points behind eventual winners Stuttgart. Bayern also got too the last 16 of the SMFA Champions Cup, but lost 3-1 on penalties to eventual winners of the Champions Cup, Juventus. Bayern didn't have a very successful domestic cup campaigns, as Hunt first predicted at the start of the season, but Hunt says because of their amazing squad which he has build up, they can take the cups with minimum fuss next season.

Bayern and Bundesliga's player of the season; Klaas-Jan Huntelaar!

3242_1234528343.jpg

Dutch striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar finished Bayern's top league goal scorers with 14 goals and he was awarded the Bundesliga player of the season award with an average performance rating of 8.09 after playing 22 league games this season. Hunt commented on Huntelaar saying that he is a fantastic player and hopes he can repeat this season's performances in the forth coming campaign.

Rhys Hunt has also hailed the performances of Bayern's Captain Lucio, who was solid at the back for Bayern for the whole season, and Hunt had finally found the perfect CB to go the Captain, in the form of Gabriel Milito who arrived 3/4 through the season, but Hunt says the pair will do fantastic together next season.

610x.jpg

Lucio has been a tireless worker in Bayern's side this season

Hunt has also said that rising talent Bojan Krkic will be joining Bayern on a permanent deal in a few weeks time when the La Liga season has finished. Rhys Hunt has said he doesn't plan to be making any changes to the squad during pre-season, but it will depend on the rating changes, but he thinks his squad is good enough to take anyone on, but they may need one more CB to be completely safe.

Bayern are expecting big things next season with the squad being complete. The whole of the football club have said that the league is the priority once again and to win that would be fantastic but it will be a hard task with a tough Stuttgart side standing in their way. They have also said that they want to take the domestic cup or shield along the way, then the season after next really try to win the Champions Cup.

f_4m_843efe2.png

Bayern Seal Marcano Deal

Rhys Hunt has signed the CB he needs that he believes has a lot of potential. Sierra Ivan Marcano completed his move to Bayern Munchen today at around 6pm. Rhys Hunt had originally had a bid accepted for Marcano then the deal was stopped by the Bayern Munchen chairman, so Hunt and the Racing Santander manager came up with a plan to do a two part deal. Petri Pasanen headed to Spain as part of the deal.

Hunt says that Ivan Marcano will be the future of Bayern's defense and will be solid for them in a few seasons. Hunt has also added that Marcano has a very bright future at the club.

610x.jpg

Ivan Marcano battles for the ball for his old club Racing Santander

Rovers To Beat The Drop From Division 3??

0,,10354~3457753,00.jpg

After Taking Over As The Bristol Rovers Manager, Coach Jack Renshaw, Is Now Quite Positive Of Escaping The Drop After Taking Them Over While Sat At The Foot Of Division 3, After 9 Battling Performances In The League, Rovers Sit Just Above The Drop Zone With a 2 Point Cushion, Rovers Have Managed Good/Surprising Victories Against Teams Such As Leicester And Oldham And What Could Prove To Be A Crucial Victory Against Walsall,

In The Last Game Jack Renshaw Was Said To Be 'Disappointed' With Only A Draw Away To Yeovil Who Are Also Battling For Survival,

Next Up, Coventry City, Who Sit 4th In The League, Going For Promotion.

• 2 weeks later...

jigz dan took over st etienne with less than 10 games left and helped them to a 11th place finish this season.... When asked what was his view on your teams finish he said "i am very happy with the progress we made compared to when i first came."

jigz dan is now looking to build on last seasons finish and go that step further and finish in The top 7 and qualify for the smfa cup or shield...

391_1238686832.jpg

Raul Albiol completes switch to Germany

April 15, 2009

rueda-de-prensa-albi_52799.jpg

Raul Albiol answering questions on his move to Germany

Bayern Munchen sign Raul Albiol from Valencia. The deal saw Gabriel Milito and Van Bommel head to Spain, which Hunt says is a great deal for his club. Some have said that it was a big price to pay but Hunt had this to say, "We had to let two world class players go, but Raul Albiol is one of the best young defenders in the world and no disrespect to Van Bommel but hes getting on." All Bayern need is an 89 rated CM to cover for injuries etc and they may need another CB too.

Hunt has said that his side are more determind to win the league than last season, after finishing the last campaign trophyless. The Bayern Manager has said that his side are preparing well for their big Charity Shield clash tomorrow vs Stuttgart, where Hunt has said he will field his second team but it will still contain stars such as Bojan, Manuel Fernandes and Van Buyten, Hunt has defended his decision to play his 2nd team in saying "For me the more important game is the season opener versus a very tough opponent in Phillip Thomas' FC Schalke and we need all our stars ready and fit for the task!".

newsmlmmd.07ab00b20b9e03b0005f10e9e901adfd.3615b.jpg

Bayern preparing for their Charity Shield Final match Tomorrow

Laziologo.png

Season Overview

Lazio are making final preparations for the new season, which will include European football in the form of the SMFA Shield. Following last seasons heriocs which almost landed the title before it all fizzled out in style in the final 7 games, Lazio fans are optimistic of finishing in a top 4 spot to secure an even more elusive SMFA Cup spot. One Lazio fan had to say:

'We are very proud of what our team achieved last season, qualifying for Europe was what we all wanted and to think that had the 7 games gone differently we could've been in the SMFA Cup or even Italian Champions then that is a positive thought, i just think the size of the squad contributed to the final downfall due to fatigue.'

Lazio Team Season 2

Rene Adler 91

Sergio Bernal 87

Adler.jpg

Adler has a massive future and will stay with Lazio for a long time.

Gonzalo Castro RB 90

Ezequeil Garay CB 91

Serdar Tasci CB 90

Juan Vargas LB 90

Manuel De La Torre LB 87

Omar Monjaraz RB 87

Bohdan Shershun CB 87

Garay.jpg

Garay - Defensive rock to remain as Captain in familar back 4.

Fernandes Michel Bastos LM 89

Juan Manuel Mata W 89

Jonas Guiterrez W 90

Luis Antonio Valencia W 89

Lassana Diarra DM 90

Moussa Sissoko DM 86

Christiano Doni AM 90

Diarra.jpg

Holding midfielder Diarra will have to boss the middle in Europe and Italy.

Stefan Kiessling F 90

Mauro Zarate F 89

Fernando Cavenaghi CF 90

Zarate.jpg

Zarate has been promised more playing time this year after dissappointing first season.

Mobido Diakite CB 77

Marvin Martin 82

Valdes Jose Angel 76

Manager Analysis

Dan Walmsley admitted he has plenty of work left to do over the season to continue to build his team to the way he wants it. The Lazio boss has used an unorthodox method questioned by many to build a team that he says 'has the future in mind' which has left him short throughout his 1 year at the club.

Goalkeepers

Rene Adler will remain as No.1 for the forseeable future as Dan said he has a bright future and he expects him to flourish in Italy. Meanwhile, the ageing second choice keeper Sergio Bernal has been told that this is his final season with the club as a younger player has been lined up to come in to the squad in a few weeks time.

Defense

The flat back 4 of Castro, Tasci, Garay and Vargas will continue together this season while Lazio make some adjustments to their backup replacement with all three: Manuel De La Torre, Omar Monjaraz and Bohdan Shershun expected to be sold in favour of better, younger replacement brought in along with a final CB to complete the Defensive options.

Midfield

Doni is leaving the club along with cash for an unnamed RM in a few days which will also pave the way for Guiterrez to move on for a replacement CM. Mata, Valencia, Michel Bastos, Diarra and Sissoko have all been told they have massive futures at the club but plenty of cover is hoped to be brought in throughout the season to scupper any chances of this season fizzling out like last term.

Forwards

Stefan Kiessling and Fernando Cavenaghi are available for the right deal although Zarate will remain in Italy as the club look to have 4 F options for the league and cups...

Lazio have been drawn a tough Fenerbache side in the first round 2 leg tie of the SMFA Shield and kick off the season at Home to Fiorentina...

391_1238686832.jpg

Bayern lift the German Charity Shield

April 16, 2009

610x.jpg

Bayern celebrating their Charity Shield win (sorry for the older picture)

:o

Bayern Munchen last night lined up against last seasons German League winners Stuttgart in the German Charity Shield which was sure to be a great match. The match was anything from great, all the early chances fell to Bayern strikers Dario Cvitanich and Bojan Krkic, the sides went into the break 0-0 at half time. Bayern continue their pressure on Stuttgart with chances falling to Yoann Gourcuff and Maroune Chamakh. Bayern had around 20 shots and didn't take any of them and had 55% of possession and they couldn't make it count, so the game went into a Penalty Shoot Out.

Maroune Chamakh ---X - X--Humberto Suazo

Manuel Fernandes----X - X--Thomas Hitzelsperger

Jaime Correa ---------X - X-- Julio Cruz

Bojan Krkic ----------- X - X- Pavel Pardo

Yoann Gourcuff ------ O - X- Jorge Valdivia

manuel_neuer_ap.jpg

Neuer saving Valdivia's penalty

Guest Phill

Schalke 2 Bayern Munich 1

There Was A Schock Result In The Bundesliga Tonight, As Schalke,The Team Who Are Competing For Just The Shield This Year, Beat Bayern Munich, The Team Who Have A Chance Of Winning The SMFA Cup! The Action Started When Lell Kicked The Ball Away From One Of The Schalke Players, As Schalke Were Given A Soft Free Kick Which He Wasnt Happy With. Lell Was Given A Warning For that. Then There Was A Goal. The Expected Leaders Then Scored. There Was A Corner Given To The Home Team And Rensing Came To Claim It Punched It Away Softly Then Iniesta HAd A Shot Which Was Well Wide Before Another Bayern Player Kicked In The Box And Amauri Was There, With The Goal Just Yards In Front Of Him Slammed The Ball Into The Empty Net. The Brazilian Was Said To Have Hit The Ball So Hard The Net Was Nearly Ripped Off.

37549_hp.jpg

(Amauri Scoring His First Of The Season.)

Not The Best Of Starts For Phillip's Team. When Half Time Came Phillip Gave The Schalke Boys A Talk. A Hard Talk. Then The Second Half Came. Schalke Had The Kick Off, And They Played Well To. They Kept The Possession, Passed Well Etc. And Lell Got Frustrated. He WEnt For The Ball But Well, Missed, Horrible. The Ref Gave Lell A Second Yellow And Off He Went.

HBnrYyyU_Pxgen_r_467xA.JPG

(Lell Sliding In But Missing The Ball Only To Go Plunging Into The Schalke Man)

The Extra Man Came Into Imiediate Effect.2 Minutes After The Sending Off Schalke Equalised. Vicente Sanchez Chipped His Former Team-Mate (Neuer) With An Aplomb! Best Goal Of The Match.

vicente-sanchez-370x270.jpg

(Vicente Sanchez Taking His Chance And Scoring Against His Former Team Mate.)

After Some Nice Play And Tackles From Both Sides Schalke Then SCored Another. "The Flukeyust Goal I Have Ever Seen!" Said The Commentator After Toni Kroos Miss-hit His Shot And It Squirmed Under The Keepers Body.

toni-kroos-debuts-300x168.jpg

(Kroos Getting A Present From Lady Luck, Which Turned Out To Be The Winner.)

Advantage Schalke. But Bayern Didnt Give Up. No Way Said Their Manager, Rhys Hunt. Amauri Had 2 Chances And Missed A Wonderful One. But Schalke Didnt Give Up Either, And They Held Onto The Lead And Managed To Win.

"A Good Start To Our Season". Said Phillip Thomas.

Now That, Is My Best Match Report Ever! :D