Aleskandar Pesic A-team player as a 15 year old!!

Here's a talented kid for ya

http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/spiel...ic/profil.html

His name is Aleksandar Pesic and plays for a Greek clubs called OFI Kreta. Pretty impressive for a 16 year old to play for a 1st division Greek club. He turned 16 about 5 moths ago and according to transfermark, he's valued at 200,000.

I found him on football manager 09 and he's worth about 3 million euros as a 16 year old! haha

Also, not to mention is that last year as a 15 year old!! He played in the Holland Jupiler leauge for an A team and started a few games. Amazing! Only other players that have done that are Sergio Aguero and Danijel Aleksic..that I know of

Once again Serbia's scouting is horrible since this 92 generation wasn't in our U-17 this year..but he will be when I call up the Serbian FA =)

Re: Aleskandar Pesic A-team player as a 15 year old!!

Here's a talented kid for ya

http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/spiel...ic/profil.html

His name is Aleksandar Pesic and plays for a Greek clubs called OFI Kreta. Pretty impressive for a 16 year old to play for a 1st division Greek club. He turned 16 about 5 moths ago and according to transfermark' date=' he's valued at 200,000.

[b']

I found him on football manager 09[/b] and he's worth about 3 million euros as a 16 year old! haha

Also, not to mention is that last year as a 15 year old!! He played in the Holland Jupiler leauge for an A team and started a few games. Amazing! Only other players that have done that are Sergio Aguero and Danijel Aleksic..that I know of

Once again Serbia's scouting is horrible since this 92 generation wasn't in our U-17 this year..but he will be when I call up the Serbian FA =)

Well on FM 09 I found a 14 year-old French goalkeeper who was recommended to me by my Arsenal scout and on Man City my scout recomended me a 15 year old centre back from Werder valued about about 1.5m

• 5 months later...
Guest Abdel Zizi

Atl Madrid are showing a great deal of interest in him.

After I heard this and saw that he made hsi debut, I send in a ticket and he got added yesterday

Atl Madrid are showing a great deal of interest in him.

After I heard this and saw that he made hsi debut' date=' I send in a ticket and he got added yesterday[/quote']

Yeah, I believe he made his debut last year and even got a game under the belt in Dutch second division as a 14 year old.

Atl. Madrid are on the verge of signing him and Pesic is all for it and is waiting for them to make an offer so they can sign the contract.