Milos Krasic

DelijaZauvjek

Re: Milos Krasic

Very bias..... I would have Chelsea highlighted more than Liverpool too.

A couple of successful years due to nothing but unlimited money from a Russian billionaire does not make you a big club. If anyone was to be ahead of Liverpool from that list it should in fact be Ajax.

Back on topic. realx7madrid' date=' I couldn't help but notice you pointing out that Real Madrid need big names such as Villa and Ribery instead of players like Diarra and Krasic. I'd like to notably point out to you that three years ago neither one of Villa or Ribery were big names. It took a huge load of grooming, patience and dedication to get them where they are today, and I'm sure with the same sort of hard work and guidance, Real Madrid can get them just as good, if not better - in their own respective. I think you're also forgetting that buying somebody in the ranks of Villa and Ribery will take the majority of the money in your budget, if not all.

Let's take Ronaldo for example. Real Madrid were reportedly willing to pay in the region of £80m for him. Now, £80m might seem a fair deal for a talent who gets produced arguably only once a generation, but a heck of a lot more can be done to your squad than just (highly) strengthen one area of your game. Let's say Huntelaar, Diarra and Krasic will all arrive at a combined fee of £60m, that is £20m less than what you were prepared to bid for Ronaldo. So instead of one world class winger, you'll receive a top class finisher with [i']potential[/i] to be world class, one of the best young defensive midfielders in the world with potential to be one of the best in his position, a top quality young right winger who could also turn out to be one of the best in his position, and still have £20m left.

Now, whether or not you disagree, I'm positive of what I and many other people would rather have.

Hes available at an unmanaged team for £12 million. I currently have £3 million and have had an offer for £12 million for my Marcus Berg.

Should I sell Berg and Buy Krasic? He would start for me

Well that's the million dollar question. :) possible scenarios:

1) He doesn't move to Real, stays at CSKA and remains at 90 (maaaybe gets to 91 if he maintains the form he had this autumn both for team and NT)

2) Moves to Real and plays as a starter - who knows. If he adjusts well he can even reach 92 by the end of the season, if not, at least stays to 90 or gets to 91.

3) Moves to Real and gets benched - again, who knows. Don't think he would drop in the first rating changes but will in the second. However there is plenty of time till the second spanish changes from now.

Note: I don't agree with his current W/AM position, it should (and might as well - could) be changed to RM/W (since W/RM doesn't exist). His position is almost certain to change if he moves to Real, if you ask me.

Have fun in deciding whether to get him. :) I think he's worth the gamble.

Guest King Kolo

I am way to lazy to respond to your entire post lol. But I will tell you the teams I consider big' date=' I might miss a few that I might forget right now but here we go.

[b']Manchester United[/b]

Liverpool

Chelsea

Arsenal

Real Madrid

Barcelona

Atletico Madrid

Valencia

Sevilla

Villareal

Lyon

Zenit

AC Milan

Inter Milan

Juventus

Roma

Bayern Munich

Ajax

There can only be a limited group of BIG teams, atleast IMO. This is basically all the teams I consider to be Big. And the ones in Bold are teams only Quality players deserve to wear.

this will be my last post in a while, this forum causes too much stress, merry christmas.:) :) :) :)

Bayern Munich bigger than Chelsea?

Bayern Munich bigger than Chelsea?

why does that shock you? bayern are a far bigger club than chelsea will ever be - i think most people on here think that a london club with a rich (although how rich he is now is debatable) owner that has 3 league titles to its name is a 'big' club, but outside the UK chelsea don't seem to be percieved as a 'big club' as much as man united, liverpool and arsenal.

Guest King Kolo

I know but whilst Chelsea are getting bigger by the day, Bayern are getting smaller. Chelsea are bringing in loads of top names and Bayern haven't even made plans for the January transfer window, apart from that Podolski will be going to Koln...

I think this topic should be continued with Big Clubs,

and I really don't care if Chelsea are bringing big names or not, Man City are doing the same, and yet they have won nothing, Chelsea have won 3 league titles, not a big deal, once they win 10 or so league titles and a champions league or two then we shall see the making of a big club, until then i'll settle for the likes of Bayern, Ajax, and Liverpools...

• 6 months later...

My favorite Serbian Senior NT player without a doubt! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTKKgbERdOM

Amazing speed and skill with the ball... :eek:

CSKA won't sell him under 30 million euros. That will be more than Arshavin and Zhrikov were sold for!

(correct me if i'm wrong)

Where did you get the 30 million figure from? Personally I think if a bid of £15mil (€18 mil) came in CSKA would probably sell. He's a brilliant player when on form, like you say he has amazing speed and is a great dribbler, but I find him very inconsistent (at club level at least). I don't think CSKA's manager, Zico, is a big fan of him either, as Krasic has been left on the bench a lot this season, with Maazou starting ahead of him.

Where did you get the 30 million figure from? Personally I think if a bid of £15mil (€18 mil) came in CSKA would probably sell. He's a brilliant player when on form' date=' like you say he has amazing speed and is a great dribbler, but I find him very inconsistent (at club level at least). I don't think CSKA's manager, Zico, is a big fan of him either, as Krasic has been left on the bench a lot this season, with Maazou starting ahead of him.[/quote']

Actually Real Madrid offered 20 million euros during the winter transfer zone and CSKA rejected saying they'd only look at a bid from 25-30 million euros for Krasic.

Don't tell me about Krasic i'm pretty sure I know about him more than you ;)

You are talking about a Krasic from 2 years ago. The inconsistent Krasic was 2 years ago. He couldn't have been more consistent last season. Not just for his club but for the National Team as well. If you go to a CSKA forum you will almost see that in every game they played during the season that Krasic was praised as one of the top players just about each and every time.

He was pure class all last season and was voted best winger of Russian Premiere League... He won that over Zhirkov and Arshavin(who both made wonder transfers to Arsenal and Chelsea).

Maazou starting over the highest rated current player in Russia and Winger of the year from the previous season? You've got to be me. Go talk about something you know.. you're a joke ;)

Not to mention that Maazou is a striker idiot.

Krasic is a pure winger/playmaker who has been giving a lot of space to do whatever he wants because Zico loves him and rates him highly. Not to mention that once he gets transferred he'll be making bank off of him so that's just another reference as to why Zico adores Krasic.

Krasic has been knowning to play attacking mid/supporting striker in his old days but those days are gone. So you're talking to me about the 2-3 years ago Krasic. We need to talk about the current one ;)

You are talking about a Krasic from 2 years ago. The inconsistent Krasic was 2 years ago. He couldn't have been more consistent last season. Not just for his club but for the National Team as well. If you go to a CSKA forum you will almost see that in every game they played during the season that Krasic was praised as one of the top players just about each and every time.

Funnily enough I am a massive fan of the Russian Premier League and have watched all but 1 CSKA game this season. I am also part of a CSKA forum :).

Krasic made a great start top the season but his form has dropped of late.

I'm not doubting he's a top player... I'm just saying he is inconsistent at club level.

Maazou starting over the highest rated current player in Russia and Winger of the year from the previous season? You've got to be me. Go talk about something you know.. you're a joke ;)

Not to mention that Maazou is a striker idiot.

Your wrong. Maazou has been playing on the right wing for CSKA which makes me doubt that you have watch any of their games. Here is the evidence. And yes' date=' he has been starting ahead of Krasic a fair few games this season. Take a look at some match reports. I'm not saying every game (because Krasic has start 7 out of the 14 league games this season)... I'm just saying some games. Some were due to injury, but many due to lack of form.

Krasic has been knowning to play attacking mid/supporting striker in his old days but those days are gone. So you're talking to me about the 2-3 years ago Krasic. We need to talk about the current one ;)

Like I said previously, I watch CSKA game in game out during the course of the season, and am posting my observations ;).

Funnily enough I am a massive fan of the Russian Premier League and have watched all but 1 CSKA game this season. I am also part of a CSKA forum :).

Krasic made a great start top the season but his form has dropped of late.

I'm not doubting he's a top player... I'm just saying he is inconsistent at club level.

Your wrong. Maazou has been playing on the right wing for CSKA which makes me doubt that you have watch any of their games. Here is the evidence. And yes' date=' he has been starting ahead of Krasic a fair few games this season. Take a look at some match reports. I'm not saying every game (because Krasic has start 7 out of the 14 league games this season)... I'm just saying some games. Some were due to injury, but many due to lack of form.

Like I said previously, I watch CSKA game in game out during the course of the season, and am posting my observations ;).[/quote']

Owned.

As far as SM rating goes, is he going to keep 90 if he is out of favour at CSKA? Forgetting the possibility of a move to Madrid.

Krasic>CSKA

He's too good for the club let alone "bench player" haha I laugh at that to be honest. He's been injured mostly due to the reason why he's not been starting. Not to mention that he spent his off season in Serbia where it's easy to see why he was out of form from the beginning.

That's all I have to say..

When he makes his 25 million + transfer

Maazou is a natural striker no matter what position he's been playing lately.

We both know this ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I brought Krasic 2 seasons ago (SoccerManager seasons). I wanted to get some cash as their are a few 90 rated players at unavailable teams. I offered him to a team for £25 million and they accepted (Gives me a £13 million profit :))

But is that a good deal. He isnt in my first team, as I have Simao and Mata ahead of him, and also got Park (90). Got some young AM and W with Willian and Dzageov aswell

I brought Krasic 2 seasons ago (SoccerManager seasons). I wanted to get some cash as their are a few 90 rated players at unavailable teams. I offered him to a team for £25 million and they accepted (Gives me a £13 million profit :))

But is that a good deal. He isnt in my first team' date=' as I have Simao and Mata ahead of him, and also got Park (90). Got some young AM and W with Willian and Dzageov as well[/quote']

Personally I think it's a good deal.

As an example, I have a CSKA team in a WC and I am trying to sell him for £25M. I have him in my first team though, which means I have to use the proceeds to wheel-and-deal and pick-up someone like a Trochowski (and then hopefully have a little something left over).

In fact, I was offered the following for Krasic : £25M + an 89-rated striker. I accepted the deal, only for the opposing manager's chairman to reject the deal. If you can get it done for £25M, I think you should do it, as I think it's pushing the limits of whether or not an opposing team's chairman will allow the deal to go through or not.

For what it's worth, I really struggle evaluating this guy (and the entire real-life CSKA squad, for that matter). CSKA are in shambles this year in regards to their identity, Krasic included. He scores a hat-trick to start the season and then falls off the map until this past weekend. Sure he was injured, so that had something to do with his performances, but it just seems there is something else going on there regarding his performances... Hard to figure. Plus, with Zico's continual experimentation @ CSKA, it's hard to see how guys like Krasic & Dzagoev are going to fare despite being immense talents.

If you need a right-wing backup take a look at a guy that BenReado turned me onto, Pablo Hernandez. From my due diligence, he's got a shot @ 90 if he continues where he left off last season. Plus, in regards to this game, he puts up some good #s and average performances.