SuperLiga Elite - Chat Vs Forum

Re: SuperLiga Elite - Chat Vs Forum

As previously planned the draw and countries being given out was planned for 6:00PM GameTime.

However not as many people as i have expected have joined so im going to give it another 24 hours.

Don't want to rush into making it, just so it can be done tonight. Would rather wait and get more people to make it a more competitive setup.

Sorry for any inconvenince caused :)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I be part of this. I'd like to be part of the forumers side as I got IP banned from chat (I don't even know why). Anyway could we maybe have votes on who captains should be? If so I'd like to run for forumer captain. :)

i think we shuld wait for op-a to decide.

i dont think wee need captins :P

May I be part of this. I'd like to be part of the forumers side as I got IP banned from chat (I don't even know why). Anyway could we maybe have votes on who captains should be? If so I'd like to run for forumer captain. :)

Who banned you? :eek:

I got kicked for nothing yesterday and weren't too chuffed about it. :rolleyes:

When this draw taking place then?

I think it will be good to have captains tbh..LKK to lead the forumers to victory over the scum chatroomers :P

Lol great! We could beat the scum chatroomers with our eyes closed! :P

Who banned you?

I got kicked for nothing yesterday and weren't too chuffed about it.

When this draw taking place then?

Insider, and I kept asking why and he wouldn't tell me just kept banning all my accounts until he IP banned me. :mad:

Mods been acting up eh?

Anyway, we'll teach them a lesson in this tournament. They can kick, ban and IP ban us, but we can manage so much better then them!! :D

Insider' date=' and I kept asking why and he wouldn't tell me just kept banning all my accounts until he IP banned me. :mad:

Mods been acting up eh?

Anyway, we'll teach them a lesson in this tournament. They can kick, ban and IP ban us, but we can manage so much better then them!! :D[/quote']

Just to think, I used to be one of those slackers. :D

Sure thing mate, you best be good though 'cos when it comes to managing I suck. :rolleyes::o

SuperLigaElite.jpg

SuperLiga Elite - Chat Vs Forum

Okay due to popular demand, I'm going to create this setup on: Monday 24th November sometime after 4PM. However, the draw for what countries Forumers and Chatters are going to represent will be made later in this post.

Firstly, i have decided on a provisional list for people representing Chat and people representing Forum. To make the numbers a few forumers who have been seen on chat in the past may have to be on the Chat side, to make things even and more competitive.

Provisional Forumer & Chatroom Manager Lists:

Representing Chat Are As Follows:

1. Muntasir Tailor
  2. James Bryne Kirwan
  3. Ryan Clarke
  4. GeorgeECFC
  5. Nathan Kirby
  6. Thomas Goodson
  7. Ryan#1
  8. Nacho Novo (Stephen)
  9. Mike SM
  10. LiamLUFC
  11. Elliot Derbyshire
  12. Marcus Leigh Baker
  13. Marspur
  14. Kensational

Representing Forum Are As Follows:

1. Nick Justice
  2. AidanC1993
  3. Rhys Hunt (Hunty)
  4. Storm Bringer
  5. The Rattler
  6. Aaron Dhandli
  7. Hibee1875
  8. Motty
  9. Lil_Kick_Kid
  10. Mr Clubber
  11. Operation-A (Setup Owner)
  12. Dale Selby
  13. Dr SeanFitz
  14. WillC

Team/Country Allocation For Chat & Forum:

As stated earlier in the first post, the Chat And Forum teams will be allocated 4 Worldwide Countries. Each person from Chat/Forum will have to choose a team from one of the 4 Allocated countries of their choice. Each Team, must have at least one member of their group in each country, and at the end of the season all the points achieved from Chat and from Forum will be added up to see which are the elite set of managers.

Anyway, Earlier this evening a draw of 32 Countries took place, and the first 8 Chosen are going to split two sets of four countries. One set of 4 countries will be for Chat, and the other set of countries for Forum. Please Remember these countries do not effect any of the transfer deals that can take place, unless you wish to buy players of the nationality of where your club is from. However a manager does not have to agree to sell you a player, unless they wish to.

Below are the Four Countries allocated for Chat, and the four countries allocated for Forum.

Four Countries Allocated For 'Chat' Are As Follows:

2a85mas.jpg

Countries Are: England, Turkey, Portugal, France

"Each Chatter Must Have A Team From One Of The Four Countries. Please State In The Thread What Team Your Taking. Teams Are Distributed On First Come, First Serve Basis. Also, There Must Be At Least A Team Taken From Each Country."

Four Countries Allocated For 'Forum' Are As Follows:

2nhe0df.jpg

Countries Are: Spain, Italy, Scotland, Mexico

"Each Forumer Must Have A Team From One Of The Four Countries. Please State In The Thread What Team Your Taking. Teams Are Distributed On First Come, First Serve Basis. Also, There Must Be At Least A Team Taken From Each Country."

Overall...

Finally, please feel free to conatct members of your team to make your team choices, otherwise just post on the thread which team your desiring to take control over. The setup will be put into creation once all the desired teams of managers wanting to be involved are posted on the thread, so be quick! Also, teams will be distributed on a first come first serve basis, so be quick to get a good team.

As I'm creating the setup, I'm going to choose Real Madrid, and to cause less confusion on who gets the next pick, I've decided to give the second choice pick to my brother Dale. He has decided to choose Atlético Madrid. We Feel that together representing the Forum team, we can dominate the Chatters and their teams

:)