• 1 month later...

Re: gago

Who certain is that Gago will rise to 92 in coming rating changes?

I want to buy future 95 players and know only aquilani but he is already 90 and 24 year old so salary is a factor and i want to manage very young players between 18-24.

Can anyone recommend some players who are going to hit 90+ below 24.

Probably won't rise in the short-term. On the fringes of the Real first 11' date=' but Diarra has recently got injured so he might get some games. Also an Argentina international.

Either way, he is VERY promising, so I would get him. :)[/quote']

Yeah he is a good prospect, but real have signed Lassana Diarra as cover for Mahamadou Diarra I think, so I can see Lassana Diarra playing ahead of Gago.

Maybe try sign Lassana Diarra and Gago? :D

I personally don't see Gago's future as bright. He will have a lot of competition to shine on an international stage due to Argentina's amazing youngsters such as Messi' date=' Lavezzi, and Real counterpart Higuain. I'm not saying he won't be good, just that he wont rise past 92.[/quote']

Gago is a DM? So he wont have competition from Messi, Lavezzi or Higuain as they are all strikers. He will have competiton from Zanetti (may retire soon), Cambiasso and Riquelme. There is not much competition for him at international level

Gago is a DM? So he wont have competition from Messi' date=' Lavezzi or Higuain as they are all strikers. He will have competiton from Zanetti (may retire soon), Cambiasso and Riquelme. There is not much competition for him at international level[/quote']

I didn't say he would have competition at his position, I simply said he will have competition to shine. Don't you think its hard to shine when Messi and Higuain's greatness will be present? He can start every game for the Argentine national team, but its pretty hard to outshine the likes of Messi, Mascherano, and Tevez.

I didn't say he would have competition at his position' date=' I simply said he will have competition to shine. Don't you think its hard to shine when Messi and Higuain's greatness will be present? He can start every game for the Argentine national team, but its pretty hard to outshine the likes of Messi, Mascherano, and Tevez.[/quote']

he doesnt need to outshine Messi, Mascherano or Tevez. Playing with these players will make Argentina shine and also make him a better player. He is also young so he should compete with Riquelme, Zanneti, Cambiasso who are older than him and probably retire from the NT. His real competitor would be Masch but they can also play together. He may not get his rise now as real is not doing well and he is not doing any outstanding performance that can be considered for a rise. Not now but he can be a 94 or 95 in the future. Argentina produces great DM's and CM's like the ones that I mentioned above.

Some people who are not very aware of Real Madrid's situation think that Lassana Diarra will rise to take Gago's place. That is nonsense and anyone who would watch a few pompey games and gago play would realize that, something that would be advisable before posting.:D . But really Gago is #1 DM he was even replacing Diarra I when they were both fit. Gago IMO is currently and will become a better player than Higuain. Diarra L. need not be mentioned because he is rubbish. Gago is an immensely technical DM, not like players Like Mascherano. And also very good in opening the field of play. Gago is a future world class player. Get Him.