Your Football Trials

cm.9

Re: Your Football Trials

Had 2 for Bristol Rovers. 1st one wasn't fit enough, second one I blamed on being played in an unfamiliar position.

I've worked my socks off for a year and now I'm ready for a 3rd this July. Also tried sending my videos to Premiership club's YouTube channels, but no replies.

Im 17 now, but back when I was 8 I was playing for under 11's bowley park, playing in my favourtite role of DM :D

It was apparently "rumoured" that aston villa were intereted in taking a look at me. watching me play. However a recurring injury of shin splints(muscle on the shins shreds the bone to peices, literal agony) plagued me from the age of 8 - 12 so I spent a hell of a long time sitting on the sideline not developing. By the time I had fully recovered I was 13 and simply far too old to stand a chance.

Never was asked for trails :(

Many many years ago I had trials at Leyton Orient & West Ham but didn't get taken on. Not long after that, I was put in a position of having to choose between Football & Fencing (I did both & they have pretty much the same season). Having failed at my Football trials & just made my first national final in Fencing, I choose Fencing. Reckon i made the right choice, never made any money out of it but competed all over the world! Only downside, missed out on the Olympics due to injury :(

Many many years ago I had trials at Leyton Orient & West Ham but didn't get taken on. Not long after that' date=' I was put in a position of having to choose between Football & Fencing (I did both & they have pretty much the same season). Having failed at my Football trials & just made my first national final in Fencing, I choose Fencing. Reckon i made the right choice, never made any money out of it but competed all over the world! Only downside, missed out on the Olympics due to injury :([/quote']

Hey, whats Fencing? can you explain it to me please?

I have had trials with Shamrock Rovers but to be fair you only have to show up at them and you get a chance ha.I managed to get to the last day of trials but didn't make it and that was 5 years ago. When I was 10 I went to Scotland with my team to play a match against Dunfermline and they were impressed with me but nothing ever happened sadly. I have given up on my football dream now though and I am gonna be a manager haha.

Had a trial at Sheffield United when i was about 9, didnt get in.. The coaches son did though.

Played for my Sunday League team for a few years.

Got into Sheffield United kickz team, which is basically a league where you go around England playing various teams at there academy grounds, but stopped going training therefore got kicked out..

:D