tevez + gago deal

Guest cabbytoodles

Re: tevez + gago deal

real madrid made an offer to me for tevez which i countered to afelly + marcelo + 20million which was accepted' date=' starting to have second thoughts also made a bid of 5m + simao for gago but amnt to sure if this is a gd deal either. any advice on these deals would be great. thanks.[/quote']

Well mate, it depends on how long you are going to play SM actually. In your first deal, all three parties involved are good players. Tevez, while he has not been playing regularly for the Red Devils in the Premiership, is a class player who I'm sure many managers would like to have in their team, with his work rate and willingness to run himself into the ground. Can't see why Manchester United keeps playing Berbatov when laziness is his biggest trait! True, he does has some silky moves like making a fool of of defenders with his nonchalant "Now you see the ball, now you don't" moves. However when he loses the ball, he rarely gets it back. I always find it utterly humorous to see Berbatov sprinting as the most he'll go is jog :rolleyes: Well back to Tevez, if he moves to another team in Jan, and gets playing time, or even win his place back at Man Utd, he should be safe. I doubt SM will decrease his rating currently as he is still playing frequently, albeit a bit part role with occasional starts thrown in. Most recently against Aston Villa. Marcelo is good offensively but as with all young lads, he lack that defensive edge. Promising, and at such a tender age playing for Real Madrid, well for now, if he keep playing for Real Madrid and the occasional performance for Brazil, a 91 would be within reach. Gradually improve, and maybe a 92. Afellay is a promising player from PSV, but barring a move to a bigger team, a move to 91 seems out of the question for now. Afelly is making appearances for the Dutch national team but he isn't considered a key player for the Oranje yet. Considering the highest rated players at PSV are season internationals like Simons and Salcido, Afellay will be a 90 for now. So, the first deal, it really depends, if you are willing to be die-hard and play SM for maybe a few more years, then yes good for you. But on a short-term basis, no. Since Marcelo and Afellay would remain low 90s for now.

Hmmm, 5 million plus Simao for Gago. That's interesting. Simao is a safe 93 in my opinion. Popping up with occasional goals for Atletico Madrid. He is a key player for them and players for the national team too. Gago on the other hand, yes he is highly rated but with Diarra performing the role of midfield hatchetman quietly well at Real Madrid, Gago might be restricted to the occasional cameo appearances. Similarly, on the international platform, Gago find himself staring up at Mascherano, who is also a defensive midfielder, the team captain, and to make matters worse, Mascherano is Maradona's favorite player, so don't be surprised to see Mascherano playing every game for the South American giants and Gago warming the bench. Well like i said before, this deal wouldn't see you getting much from it now as Gago may find it tough to hit 92/93 and I can't see Simao dropping. Cheers. Hope this helps, sorry its a bit long. :P

Caleb

Hi

The first deal wonder kids or not dont let tevez go. Tevez is only 24 and is a good player regular for argentina maybe not for united but he is rated 94.

The second deal it depends on what players you got if you got a good cover for gago and need a winger then take the deal as the above guy said its going to be hard for gago to rise up from his 91 rating.

BTW berbatovs laziness is his strong point hes always up front so you can pass too him plus it makes him a good target man. Rooney runs around too as much as i like his work rate he drops back too much.

Good Luck

Guest cabbytoodles

Hi

The first deal wonder kids or not dont let tevez go. Tevez is only 24 and is a good player regular for argentina maybe not for united but he is rated 94.

The second deal it depends on what players you got if you got a good cover for gago and need a winger then take the deal as the above guy said its going to be hard for gago to rise up from his 91 rating.

BTW berbatovs laziness is his strong point hes always up front so you can pass too him plus it makes him a good target man. Rooney runs around too as much as i like his work rate he drops back too much.

Good Luck

Haha yeah mate. I'm a Manchester United fan too but i hate it, he's laziness hasn't exactly brought us many goals yeah? Ain't what you would call value for money. Torres cost less then Berbatov and he's younger! Berbatov was supposed to be the reliable dude helping Man Utd bang in the goals according to Sir Alex Ferguson :(

Haha yeah mate. I'm a Manchester United fan too but i hate it' date=' he's laziness hasn't exactly brought us many goals yeah? Ain't what you would call value for money. Torres cost less then Berbatov and he's younger! Berbatov was supposed to be the reliable dude helping Man Utd bang in the goals according to Sir Alex Ferguson :([/quote']

Even the best players need time to settle in its rare you see a player have instant success. Berbatov is the only proper striker they got for united as meaning he wont go out of position and is more of a threat in front of goal. For a striker positioning is more important then work rate.

Guest cabbytoodles

Even the best players need time to settle in its rare you see a player have instant success. Berbatov is the only proper striker they got for united as meaning he wont go out of position and is more of a threat in front of goal. For a striker positioning is more important then work rate.

Yeah true. Let's not forget he has already settled in England. he's also played in around 15 games for Man Utd since signing for them. And 2 goals in 10 league starts is just poor. No one will deny that. And Berbatov laziness might have just cost him his international career. The football federation of Bulgaria are said to be annoyed at his laziness and lack of effort for Bulgaria on the international stage. They are said to be considering stripping him of his captaincy or even to the extent of not picking him again. Lol. I'm not trying to pick an argument or anything. Cheers :o

Caleb