money is coming valueless?

Re: money is coming valueless?

SM is already planning to implement a feautre whereby 90+ players who aren't getting 'enough game time' would ask for transfers so you could much more easily get players that way

Plus besides the above they are looking at introducing a transfer budget into finances ,so that if you have an investment at the end of season then so much goes into paying wages etc to fetch clubs out of debt and only so much is used for transfers ,also if you have to much then you wont get any investment at all until you have spent your money or its slowly whittled down every season .:)

Plus besides the above they are looking at introducing a transfer budget into finances ' date='so that if you have an investment at the end of season then so much goes into paying wages etc to fetch clubs out of debt and only so much is used for transfers ,also if you have to much then you wont get any investment at all until you have spent your money or its slowly whittled down every season .:)[/quote']

That's cool, can't wait for all thees additions, gonna m ake the game so much more realistic than it currently is :)

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Yes' date=' but you did buy 200 players to be fair before running down to a low balance. :D:P I agree it has value initially. Give it a few seasons though and you will be loaded in GC1 mate, as if you decide to sell someone who has increased to 80 that is a <21 year old, you will make about 10m out of it. In the GCs especially you can make huge returns on investments.

I think money is becoming valueless for me because of buying rising players as Insider alludes to - but I don't really find this a problem either to be honest, Mark, as doing player exchanges is not a bad thing I agree.[/quote']

I've been in GC1 for a while and I'm still skint :confused::) David.

i agree, money is becoming really worthless.. there should be added enhancements, such as managers wage, chairman and executive salary, administration staff and groundkeepers to pay. the flaw in the game is the limited avenues of expenditure, dissimilar to real life.

I dont believe money is completely Valueless

A)I think alot of moneys value comes down to what kind of setup you are in and on how old it is in a custom where teams such as Werder Bremen and Zenit are not included money is a big advantage! and in new Standards where the race is on to sign the best that you can as part-exchange eill only get you so far!. However in Old standards its very difficult to buy plus 90s due to the fact that the managers want big prices or players in return.

B) Money helps more than P/E if your happy wih your team but Buying from Free agent and External or unamanged clubs as you do not have to make sacrifices unless your budget is low!

C) Being not a GC i cant explain the condition of GCs from wat ive seen just from what i have heard and thats money is building up would ather hav no money so when say Keko was brought in you were out bidded?

Basically its may have less value but moneys money no matter how small :D

I like the idea of SM wanting to implement player interactions - Having waiting for this for a very long time. If a player is unhappy then he requests to be transfer listed. But wouldn't there be flaws? EG - The selling team could list the player, but yet ask for players in return (If he's 90+ rated)....

This idea will coincide with a lot of factors such as player morale - as I've noticed that a player can be made happy again once you offer him a new 5 year contract. So if this idea was to be implemented then a lot of aspects need to be looked at.

Also what about going into debt? I think that if you go into debt then you can receive a club message stating that the chairman is unhappy and he wishes to be resolved soon. Which may allow a manager to sell for straight cash just to make his balance positive once more.

I agree that money is valueless in Gold Championships simply due to the fact that there won't be no decent replacement you could buy for straight cash. Gold Championship squads are by far the hardest and all the managers have one aim...To increase depth, hence most managers asking two for one players (Like myself) :o ... As we all know that there is a huge scramble for youth and external talents such as Witsel, Defour, Valdivia, and more.

Looking forward to the future implementations from SM but I'm not sure it MAY work.

now sm managers has too much money like 100 million. And when people want to buy players they just wanted swap players' date=' they no longer wanted to sell players by money. Money is coming more valueless. Every team has a enough money, money is no more problem for teams. Money is valueable for real football right ? Why is it in fantasy game? B)[/quote']

In your average gameworld £20 mil is the amount a top divisioner gets, that isn't so much.

If SM made everything realistic, majority of teams would be in negitive figures.

In your average gameworld £20 mil is the amount a top divisioner gets' date=' that isn't so much.

If SM made everything realistic, majority of teams would be in negitive figures.[/quote']

I also know that this isn't the subject, but starting balances need a huge improvement.

Like we have a top 40 best clubs... We should have a top 40 richest clubs to let us know which team are likely to have the biggest bank balance (Like in real life). Would make things more realistic too as now Man City start off with 17m whilst America start off with 30-40:o

Would make money have more value! :D:P

I also know that this isn't the subject' date=' but starting balances need a huge improvement.

Like we have a top 40 best clubs... We should have a top 40 richest clubs to let us know which team are likely to have the biggest bank balance (Like in real life). Would make things more realistic too as now Man City start off with 17m whilst America start off with 30-40:o

Would make money have more value! :D:P[/quote']

This I agree with.

But dont start Leeds off with -30. :o

I dont believe money is completely Valueless

A)I think alot of moneys value comes down to what kind of setup you are in and on how old it is in a custom where teams such as Werder Bremen and Zenit are not included money is a big advantage! and in new Standards where the race is on to sign the best that you can as part-exchange eill only get you so far!. However in Old standards its very difficult to buy plus 90s due to the fact that the managers want big prices or players in return.

B) Money helps more than P/E if your happy wih your team but Buying from Free agent and External or unamanged clubs as you do not have to make sacrifices unless your budget is low!

C) Being not a GC i cant explain the condition of GCs from wat ive seen just from what i have heard and thats money is building up would ather hav no money so when say Keko was brought in you were out bidded?

Basically its may have less value but moneys money no matter how small :D

Everyone else was, yes.:D

I also know that this isn't the subject' date=' but starting balances need a huge improvement.

Would make money have more value! :D:P[/quote']

I also agree with this, to some extent. For example, if we make clubs starting balances reflect the clubs wealth in real life, then QPR would be up with the big teams, meaning they will be able to afford better players and will be a step ahead of all the other Div 2 sides. The real QPR dont splash out on massive stars because of the wages, but on the game, this doesnt have much of an effect.

Also, teams like Luton, Bournemouth, Rotherham and all the others who started in minus figures would have next to no money at all. And finally, Chelsea, Liverpool and Man Utd are actually very much in debt, so they would be handicapped.