The 150th Manchester Derby

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The 150th Manchester Derby Firstly, ive only just got back from watching the game, here's what ive got to say on the game. Sadly i've got to admit Man City were outclassed from the first whistl

Re: The 150th Manchester Derby I and many others refer to Ronaldo as the cheat because he is a cheat....! Obviously... Don't know why that needs an explaination... I refer to United as The Scum bec

Re: The 150th Manchester Derby

Lol my dads just gone and put 50 quid for Man U to win 2-0

I think it will be Man U 3-1 TBH because you have Vidic and Ferdinand to stop Robinho ruling.Hope We play with pride and show City money don't matter.(Even though they haven't had any time to spend it):D :D

I doubt that Man Utd will destroy city

Watch Robinho absolutely OWN Ronaldo

yes ok :rolleyes:

Always tough games, regardless of form city play well in derby games and they go into this one with some good form. That being said they are a little more cavalea than past seasons which will play into our hands.

No prediction from me but there will be goals, just hope most of them are ours as we really owe them a kicking after spoiling our 50 year munich day

yes ok :rolleyes:

Always tough games' date=' regardless of form city play well in derby games and they go into this one with some good form. That being said they are a little more cavalea than past seasons which will play into our hands.

No prediction from me but there will be goals, just hope most of them are ours as we really owe them a kicking after spoiling our 50 year munich day[/quote']

Awhh boo hoo

Typical united fan cant take it we beat you with ease on 50th anniversary of munich at old trafford.

That was the best win ive ever seen city do....and we'll repeat it today

Awhh boo hoo

Typical united fan cant take it we beat you with ease on 50th anniversary of munich at old trafford.

I think Man City made a mistake in selling Geovanni, as he might be old, and not a household name, but he can get goals, just look at his form for Hull. Geovanni scored against Man Utd as did Benjani, who has just come back from injury. I predict a 2-1 win for Man Utd, with a red card to someone.

Awhh boo hoo

lol

typical united fan or just typical football fan. Show me a football fan anywhere that likes losing to there neighbours especially on a special day like that was. You deserved it that day plain and simple, just hope we extract some revenge on you today.

and for the record you boo who coment is just childish

I think Man City made a mistake in selling Geovanni' date=' as he might be old, and not a household name, but he can get goals, just look at his form for Hull. Geovanni scored against Man Utd as did Benjani, who has just come back from injury. I predict a 2-1 win for Man Utd, with a red card to someone.[/quote']

I wouldnt blame city on a whole

I think sven intended to mash city up before he left.

Why the heck did he buy Jo...

Nobody's heard of the guy here in manchester and he's absolutely awful..

Not adapted to english game and never will

Geovanni was good, and i wouldnt have let him go personally but Sven's work yet again

Absolutely disgusting how some fans don't remember what great things Sven did for u:rolleyes:

back to the game-looks like Neville will start which is a bonus and if required Rafael is also there.

Man city 1-2 Manu

someone gets sent off' date=' and either Vidic or Ferdinand score[/quote']

Squad is:

Van Der Sar, Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Ronaldo, Carrick, Fletcher, Park, Rooney, Berbatov. Subs - Foster, Anderson, Giggs, Nani, O'Shea, Evans, Tevez. No Neville.

Hart, Richards, Kompany, Dunne, Garrido, Wright-Phillips, Ireland, Hamann, Vassell, Robinho, Benjani. Subs - Schmeichel, Ball, Zabaleta, Elano, Jo, Ben-Haim, Sturridge.

Squad is:

Van Der Sar' date=' Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Ronaldo, Carrick, Fletcher, Park, Rooney, Berbatov. Subs - Foster, Anderson, Giggs, Nani, O'Shea, Evans, Tevez. No Neville.

Hart, Richards, Kompany, Dunne, Garrido, Wright-Phillips, Ireland, Hamann, Vassell, Robinho, Benjani. Subs - Schmeichel, Ball, Zabaleta, Elano, Jo, Ben-Haim, Sturridge.[/quote']

Read on BBC that Neville might start:confused:

That's a blow. If O'shea plays Robinho will rip him apart using his pace,Rafael must play but that's unlikely:o