The 150th Manchester Derby

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The 150th Manchester Derby Firstly, ive only just got back from watching the game, here's what ive got to say on the game. Sadly i've got to admit Man City were outclassed from the first whistl

Re: The 150th Manchester Derby I and many others refer to Ronaldo as the cheat because he is a cheat....! Obviously... Don't know why that needs an explaination... I refer to United as The Scum bec

Re: The 150th Manchester Derby

Great game, have been watching it with some brilliant passing move. Manchester Untied having the better game with more possession of the ball and more chances. Berbatov particularly playing well with his fantastic passing. Rafael also impressing once more.

City having around 2-3 chances but yet to test Van Der Sar properly. Surely the second half can only get better for them.

Manchester United 1-0 Manchester City....Great game so far.

Some have you have said the scum are dominating....

Is Andy Gray watching a different game then? He has just said that City are dominating..... And probably should have got a goal...

He must of ment United are dominating, didn't you hear them say they haven't seen United perform this good away from home this season or they have never seen more of a one sided derby like this before?

Some have you have said the scum are dominating....

Is Andy Gray watching a different game then? He has just said that City are dominating..... And probably should have got a goal...

He's definitely watching a different game mate ! City have no where come as close as United have. City had the odd freekick from Robinho along with a last minute shot form Benjani. Yet to really test Van Der Sar. Whilst Manchester United have come close through Rooney, Berbatov and Carrick with Rooney deservedly scoring.

United look more threatening when they go upfront than City do and the scoreline quite rightly is 1-0.

Hopefully City can get back into the game but need to test Van Der Sar more. Take more shots etc.

Edit: Just read the other post :D

Ronaldo off:)

I think he jumped to high and the ball was about to hit his face:p

still deserved to go off

I like the way that Jaa Jaa was in the refs face saying he was pushed....!! Lmfao even more.... It was a free header that he should have scored with....

Also, the commentators are saying that he heard a whistle.... ?

Why try and make excuses? I know its a bit weird that we put his hands up to stop the ball when he could have scored so there must be some explanation....

Ref had no other choice though...

I like the way that Jaa Jaa was in the refs face saying he was pushed....!! Lmfao even more.... It was a free header that he should have scored with....

Also' date=' the commentators are saying that he heard a whistle.... ?

Why try and make excuses? I know its a bit weird that we put his hands up to stop the ball when he could have scored so there must be some explanation....

Ref had no other choice though...[/quote']

thinking exactly the same thing but replays clearly showed the ball would have hit bang on his nose and he wanted to escape it

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Tried cheating and gets punished!!!

JUSTICE!!!! LMFAO!!!

It was quite bizzare. He claims he heard a whistle and i'm quite sure he did. Why else would he do what he did. He is not a ******. Normally though Ronaldo does play on even after the whistle has blown........wonder why he diodn't this time.:confused::o:P

And by the way i am not say that it was not a yellow card so don't get me wrong there. ;)

Some real defending to do here. Common you devils. We can do this !!!! :D

EDIT: Hart up for the corner !!!! Off the line by Evra !!! Rooney just missed !!!!!!!!!!!! :P:D