The team you love to hate?

Re: The team you love to hate?

Really hate Birmingham & West Brom... Local Rivalry but both sets of fans are pretty awful. No atmosphere at their grounds :o - When we were there at least.

Don't see how you can say there is no atmosphere, because i've been to St. Andrews multiple times and the Hawthorns twice and every time i have been to St. Andrews there has been a great atmosphere and the two times i have been to the the Hawthorns the atmosphere has been top notch, seem a bit biased to me just on the fact that you hate the clubs.

@ Scout Maker, nope, i got him banned. :)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The team you love to hate? Galatasaray and Bayern Munchen.

Re: The team you love to hate? I hate the scum because of the way their fans are not for any of the reasons you stated... And also, I LOVE Leeds.... And as someone that is not a fan, I THINK and KN

Re: The team you love to hate? So far the choices have been very predictable.....those that aren't united fans hate them....what's new? Teams I love to hate = NONE Because I'm a football fan first,

Not wishing you to bring you down to earth Louis' date=' but you don't have that sort of power. He got himself banned via his actions. ;)

Anyway, back on topic............[/quote']

Yes but he wouldn't got banned if it wasn't for the fact that he targeted me. ;)

Inter - Rivalry and because they use OUR stadium..

Liverpool - I just hate them don't know why.

Man Utd - Well, because there supporters lmaoo, not many reasons ..

Partizan - Because I am a Zvezda supporter.

Albania national football team - I am Serb, no need to explain why, you would know..

Croation national football team - You would know

Bosnia national football team - You would know

USA national football team - You would know..

Really hate Birmingham & West Brom... Local Rivalry but both sets of fans are pretty awful. No atmosphere at their grounds :o - When we were there at least.

I can understand why you hate Birmingham mate, after all didnt their ground fall down whilst Wolves were playing their . . . . such a dump.

:P

I hate the Birmingham and Baggies too, always have and always will, also have a soft spot for wolves, glad you lot stayed up ;)

Er' date=' would we? Please explain, didn't realise Serbia had a rivalry with the US. :o[/quote']

NATO 1999 bombings of Serbia, Recognize Kosovo's independence and are on Albanias side, I cbf explaining more, those are pretty much main reasons.

A Wolves fan saying there's no atmosphere at the Albion. Priceless. :D!

Even the local Dingle propaganda rag the Express and Star were talking about how the Wolves should take a leaf out of the Albion's book when they redevelop the ground to try and match the atmosphere. It's only natural it's going to be a nosier than the Molinuex in general because the stands are much closer to the pitch, keeps the sound in better, the crowd are on top of the players.

I don't really hate anyone all that much. Around and leading up the derby days I suppose the Wolves and Villa qualify. Not overly fussed on Blues, I don't think there's ever really been a big rivalry there. Did have it in for Derby for a while after the way some of their fans behaved after the playoff final, but you get idiots following every club in fairness.

Guest JackWWFC

I can understand why you hate Birmingham mate' date=' after all didnt their ground fall down whilst Wolves were playing their . . . . such a dump.

:P

I hate the Birmingham and Baggies too, always have and always will, also have a soft spot for wolves, glad you lot stayed up ;)[/quote']

Haha yeah, I remember that, cup came, we were bouncing about cause we were like 2-0 up and then parts of the ground were coming off, then it sent fire and we were all like :eek: and the announcer told us to stop bouncing :L

Such a mess.

A Wolves fan saying there's no atmosphere at the Albion. Priceless. :D!

Even the local Dingle propaganda rag the Express and Star were talking about how the Wolves should take a leaf out of the Albion's book when they redevelop the ground to try and match the atmosphere. It's only natural it's going to be a nosier than the Molinuex in general because the stands are much closer to the pitch' date=' keeps the sound in better, the crowd are on top of the players.

I don't really hate anyone all that much. Around and leading up the derby days I suppose the Wolves and Villa qualify. Not overly fussed on Blues, I don't think there's ever really been a big rivalry there. Did have it in for Derby for a while after the way some of their fans behaved after the playoff final, but you get idiots following every club in fairness.[/quote']

We have a good atmosphere..2/3 banks chant. South & North bank then the Steve Bull (A little) Billy Wright is for execs so they dont. I've been to the Hawthorns a few times in a Box (family) and it was pretty quiet..

Guest Scout Maker

Don't see how you can say there is no atmosphere' date=' because i've been to St. Andrews multiple times and the Hawthorns twice and every time i have been to St. Andrews there has been a great atmosphere and the two times i have been to the the Hawthorns the atmosphere has been top notch, seem a bit biased to me just on the fact that you hate the clubs.

@ Scout Maker, nope, i got him banned. :)[/quote']

Not wishing you to bring you down to earth Louis' date=' but you don't have that sort of power. He got himself banned via his actions. ;)

Anyway, back on topic............[/quote']

Yes but he wouldn't got banned if it wasn't for the fact that he targeted me. ;)

Sorry I brought it up :o

We have a good atmosphere..2/3 banks chant. South & North bank then the Steve Bull (A little) Billy Wright is for execs so they dont. I've been to the Hawthorns a few times in a Box (family) and it was pretty quiet..

In fairness you've been better the last season or two by all accounts, before that probably most fickle supporters in the region, notorious for turning on the team after about half an hour if they weren't in front. The Albion's like most grounds, you get good games and bad. Generally we're pretty good though and because of the way the two stadiums are built the acoustics at the Hawthorns make for a better atmosphere when it's loud.

Edit: Behave, my mate sits in the Steve Bull and even he says it's rubbish.

Inter - Rivalry and because they use OUR stadium..

Liverpool - I just hate them don't know why.

Man Utd - Well' date=' because there supporters lmaoo, not many reasons ..

Partizan - Because I am a Zvezda supporter.

Albania national football team - I am Serb, no need to explain why, you would know..

Croation national football team - You would know

Bosnia national football team - You would know

USA national football team - You would know..[/quote']

I am bosnian supporter but do not hate serbian national team respect and like most of the serbian players.Politics has no place in football