The team you love to hate?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The team you love to hate? Galatasaray and Bayern Munchen.

Re: The team you love to hate? I hate the scum because of the way their fans are not for any of the reasons you stated... And also, I LOVE Leeds.... And as someone that is not a fan, I THINK and KN

Re: The team you love to hate? So far the choices have been very predictable.....those that aren't united fans hate them....what's new? Teams I love to hate = NONE Because I'm a football fan first,

Re: The team you love to hate?

hate aston villa ( because they have biased fans that think milner is class.)

huh.gif

Ye' date=' you're right, Milner's useless. I mean, how he won the Young Player of the Season, Villa's Player of the Season, played a huge part in leading Villa to 6th ahead of Liverpool after they lost Barry, and then ended up being one of the first names on Capello's list for the World Cup, is beyond me. Utterly useless.

[img']http://www.waccoe.com/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif[/img]

Not even a little bit?' date=' they probably hate you.....[/color']

Probably you're right,but i now that in Serbia there are normal people who do not hate the others .In the war I lost many friends and relatives my city was destroyed but I do not hate and will never hate Football is the best game in the world where there is no place for politics.

Probably you're right' date='but i now that in Serbia there are normal people who do not hate the others .In the war I lost many friends and relatives my city was destroyed but I do not hate and will never hate Football is the best game in the world where there is no place for politics.[/quote']

Football would make the world go around. Bosnia have a good team compared to their population. Maybe in 4 years time for the World Cup, but I expect in 2 years, the European Championships will be welcoming Bosnia. That Bosnia team has a great attack.

Football would make the world go around. Bosnia have a good team compared to their population. Maybe in 4 years time for the World Cup' date=' but I expect in 2 years, the European Championships will be welcoming Bosnia. That Bosnia team has a great attack.[/quote']

The thread is called the team you love to hate, but this is not so. I clicked on not to say I don't hate any team. Good luck to all teams in the next qualifiers. :)

Football would make the world go around. Bosnia have a good team compared to their population. Maybe in 4 years time for the World Cup' date=' but I expect in 2 years, the European Championships will be welcoming Bosnia. That Bosnia team has a great attack.[/quote'] I agree mate whit you yes football make the world go around and yes Bosnia is footbal force in uprise( we have also good cm Pjanic and Misimovic).

All this coming from a brummie...

If you went to the black country you'd find people who have a brummie accent, and i don't know one person who lives in a council house, and even though there are chavs in Birmingham, there are going to be chav's everywhere, and believe me, there's more there than in Birmingham.

And don't see how you can find the Birmingham accent more annoying than the Scouse.

The team I love to hate right now? Gillingscum, or as they are officially known Gillingham.

So why do I love to hate them? Well apart from the local rivalry of them being a Kent club (and we get on with most Kent clubs anyway), let me tell you a little story......

My team, Dover Athletic, have enjoyed both the worst and best of times in non-league football in recent years. After a period which saw 3 relegations in 4 years to the lowly Ryman Division 1 South, a beacon of light appeared in the form of Andy Hessethaler, the former Gillingham manager and midfielder. He took us to back to back titles in two seasons, and in his third season in charge took us to the verge of a return to the Conference, with us finishing second in the Blue Square South, missing out on promotion via the playoffs. Surely cause to be eternally grateful you would think, and usually I would agree, but in the course of just 18 days the poison dwarf has turned all that good work round to become a figure of hate at Crabble.

So events unfold when Gillingham sack Mark Stimson following their relegation into League 2 at the end of last season, and as a gesture of goodwill for the work he has done for the club, the Dover chairman, Jim Parmenter releases Hessenthaler from the last year of his contract, without compensation to the club from either Hessenthaler or Gillingham; when the Gills' chairman Paul Scally comes calling. Upon joining up with the Gills Hessenthaler says that he will do all he can in the future to help out Dover Athletic.

The hunt for a new manager starts, and Ian Hendon, having being released by Barnet at the end of the season is announced as the new boss about a week later, in front of a press conference in front of local media and the BBC. Hendon was on a short-list of two, but got the job as Hessenthaler gave him an excellent reference and personal recommendation, having previously worked with him at Barnet.

Immediately after the press conference, Hendon was due to go away on holiday, and this left no time for contracts to be signed due to legal issues in it's preparation prior to the press conference. The Dover chairman, having Hendon's word that it would be signed upon his return this week (and in retrospect, possibly naively) allowed Hendon to sign once he returned from abroad.

Whilst Hendon is away Hessenthaler makes his first move which shows his mark as a man, taking our youth academy manager away with him to the Gills, effectively tearing the heart out of it's organisation, bearing in mind that we are a very small club in the grand scheme of things. So much for helping Dover out on the first count.

Upon Hendon's return though, Hessenthaler struck his second body blow, with Hendon turning up to a pre-arranged meeting with the Dover chairman to discuss the forthcoming season. At the meeting Hendon tells Parmenter ‘You’re not going to like this, but I’ve been offered a job at Gillingham so I’m leaving.’

So basically, what Hessenthaler has done is been allowed to walk out of his contract as a reward for admittedly the good work that he had done. However, he really then shows his integrity after saying he will do all he can for Dover, recommending his replacement, and then poaching them to be his number two only 18 days later, leaving us with no manager, with half the squad uncommitted to new deals for next season. Not only this but he has effectively wrecked our youth academy. It has to be said that the way Gillingham and their staff have conducted themselves in this affair is absolutely out of order, and I sincerely hope that any of their fans are ashamed by their lack of integrity.

Still, the poison dwarf, Hendon and the pikey Scally deserve each other, and if football karma does it's work, we'll kick them out of the FA Cup this season, see them get relegated to the Conference, go bankrupt and go out of existence. At least then we can see the blot of the Kent football landscape that is Gillingscum disappear.

Millwall. Just because generally their fans are all reckless idiots. There trying to live up to this "hooligan" status their club supposedly has, and they make themselves look like right idiots everytime. There fans always come over as the biggest bunch of ...yeah your ever going to meet, and they'll never change because of the stereotype that they''ve been given.

• 2 weeks later...

If you went to the black country you'd find people who have a brummie accent' date=' and i don't know one person who lives in a council house, and even though there are chavs in Birmingham, there are going to be chav's everywhere, and believe me, there's more there than in Birmingham.

And don't see how you can find the Birmingham accent more annoying than the Scouse.[/quote']

Agreed iv lived in brum all my life Scouse is the worst accent going

• 2 weeks later...

Well... i have posted here before.. in 2008.. but i would like to update

Love: Manchester United

Like: FC Porto

Dislike: Arsenal & Manchester City. (Or Obviouse Pun Man Sh**y)

Hate: Liverpool & Chelsea

although Liverpool arent a Threat anymore and i Think They have the add few players. its the fact they Think There Better than Manchester United (us) that ****** me off. they have never one the premier league its that simple. yeah

they won alot of trophys. but they dont win alot of trophys.

(in other words they did win trophys now they dont.)

• 3 weeks later...

Hate: The Vile

Reason: The Vile fans can give it but can't take it back

They feel they have a god given right to be amongst the 'big' clubs when in reality they can't keep their best players at Vile Park for long enough to mount a serious challenge.

They have a reputation for moaning & booing their own players (not as bad as the Dingle Dogheads but even they are improving)

They clog up the motorways & A roads in their 4 x 4's on their trips into Birmingham from Worcester & Malvern to watch their beloved Vile

And last but definitely not least, they have the most embarassing famous fans like:

Nigel Kennedy - mockney violinist ****

Ian Duncan Smith - former top tory twonk

Tom Cruise - scientologist muppet

Tom Hanks - Forest Chump

Prince William - Royal idiot

Ian Lavender - Private Pikelet

Jaqui Smith - **** politician

Mervyn King - Gov'nor of the Bank of England and finally.....

David Cameron - Thatcher wannabe

Need I say more????????????