Sign in to follow this  
MarkSwift2

Forum Premier League '92 - Match/Transfer Reports

Re: Forum Premier League '92 - Match/Transfer Reports

Manchester City signed another 2 youths, Sebastian Jung moves from Eintracht Frankfurt for 250k, while Paris St Germain's 19 year old defender Mamadou Sakho moves to Eastlands for 2.02m with Titi and Zargo Toure moving to France.

Hello...

May I Join this setup..pls!!!

i've apply for coventry city...

I use my new account...

I've joined Sm since last year though...

thnx...:)

Sorry I rejected you, i should have checked on the forum. Just re-apply and ill let you in.

Guest drseanfitz

wierd.jpg

Fair enough..

there was something on the "my home" page earlier today saying that SM knew about a fault in the league tables, but its gone now. I presumed that meant that the problem was sorted, but it's like that in every set up i'm involved in with games tonight.

there was something on the "my home" page earlier today saying that SM knew about a fault in the league tables' date=' but its gone now. I presumed that meant that the problem was sorted, but it's like that in every set up i'm involved in with games tonight.[/quote']

its happening in another setup im involved in

Guest drseanfitz

How come Manchester Utd and Aston Villa have the same manager?

i never noticed that, but are they the same manager? they share the same birthday(but 5 years apart), have the same favourite club, the same name, and are friends with each other, but does this mean that it's the same person:confused:

i never noticed that' date=' but are they the same manager? they share the same birthday(but 5 years apart), have the same favourite club, the same name, and are friends with each other, but does this mean that it's the same person:confused:[/quote']

Not too sure, i just remembered seeing the name before in the setup, so wanted to clarify.

Anyway, debutant Felipe Melo grabbed two goals and a man of the match award against Nottingham Forest which City dominated and should have gone away with 3 points. Instead, they contrived to draw 2-2 at City Ground.

However, gaffer Yap was very happy with the improvements of 2 Youths. New signing Mamadou Sakho received a rating boost to 87, while youth starlet Eden Hazard rose to 84:D

Rampant Manchester City thrashed Tottenham Hotspur 3-0 at Eastlands, to move up to 2nd. Hamsik, Messi and Santi Cazorla got the goals that move City up ahead of Norwich on goal difference, who lost 1-0 at home to Arsenal.

Boro beat 2nd placed Everton 2-1 in what could be one of the most important victories of the season to leapfrog them into 2nd place. With 7 games to play, can Boro hold that auto-promotion spot?

I submitted at 7:58pm after sleeping on and off all day and being infrequently sick throughout the previous night. :o

okay and why cnt ppl join div 3 lol

Dno really before we started we all agreed that it would be The Dead League, also if you get relegated into Division 3 i will allow you to keep your team, i think it would be unfair to sack someone because they got relegated.

Guest drseanfitz

Sheffield Wednesday Drew 3-3 at Tottenham, making it 9 league games without a win.

New signing Thierry Henry got 2 assist's, and Sheffield Wednesday now find themselves 18 points clear of relegation with 18 points left to play for, and after starting the season as one of the favourites for relegation it now looks like the club are safe for this season, and preparations for next season are already starting, with a number of fringe players being sold.

Manager Sean Fitzpatrick is hoping to be able to announce at least 2 more signings before Sundays game with Ipswich, and hopes that they can make an impact like Henry did.

Guest drseanfitz

Sheffield Wednesday manager Sean Fitzpatrick today announce the completion of 4 new signings for the club. Benoît ASSOU-EKOTTO was the first to join to bring in a bit of competition for left back Niklas MOISANDER, and he was joined by Argentinian trio Martin DEMICHELIS, Nicolas OTAMENDI, and Sebastián BATTAGLIA.

All except Otamendi are expected to make their debuts against Ipswich on Saturday.