Prison Break Season 4!

darshan j.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Prison Break Season 4!

I am a major PB addict! I have seasons 1-3 on dvd and am off course currently watching season 4 on Sky.

1st series was by far the best but all of them are quality. Series 4 starts of brilliantly but had faded slightly into chaos and confusion, too many twist's IMO but still very very good.

I am a major PB addict! I have seasons 1-3 on dvd and am off course currently watching season 4 on Sky.

1st series was by far the best but all of them are quality. Series 4 starts of brilliantly but had faded slightly into chaos and confusion' date=' too many twist's IMO but still very very good.[/quote']

Agreed, the twists are too much.

I like the program. Ive followed it all the way through.

It reminds me alot of Lost and Heroes, same sort of big budget production (in terms of a series it is anyway), and they have the same sort of feel to them - always ending in cliff hangers etc.

I agree Prison Break has faded a bit, i heart Miller has said no to a next series because its not what it used to be.

"Come and get it"' date=' got to love Michael always one step ahead.

T-Bag is going to have an important part to play I can sense it, wouldn't be surprised if he saves someones life or something meaning Michael forgives him.

Also how sad was it when Brad washed out, I was gutted!! :([/quote']

Sounded camp :D:o

And as Louis said, no spoilers as I might have spoilt his Season 1 :eek:

Oops very sorry, I will make sure no to include any spoilers atall, to be honest though for those back in season 1 or 2 I haven't revealed anything major atall. I could have told you that Lincoln dies in season 3, but that would be a lie (bet your heart stopped 4 a moment and you wanted to kill me :D)

Oops very sorry' date=' I will make sure no to include any spoilers atall, to be honest though for those back in season 1 or 2 I haven't revealed anything major atall. I could have told you that Lincoln dies in season 3, but that would be a lie (bet your heart stopped 4 a moment and you wanted to kill me :D)[/quote']

He hasn't died... :P

yet ;)

Sorry slight possible spoiler

Mahone is still a wanted man isn't he, he 'escaped' to Sona but was still wanted in the USA (Remember he was offered a deal to get out of Sona) so the whole time he's been a wanted man. So he was arrested and is likely to be jailed for life (in the real world altough Alex will somehow get out of it!)

This will be the last series im 99.99% sure of it