ZRedstalls Belgian Risers

Belgium-flag.gif

ZRedstalls Belgian Risers!

After recently completing my thread on Mexican risers, i decided to head to Belgium for my next scout! There are a lot of big talents and for starters i have listed the risers i have found from each club. I will be writing a short write-up on all of the biggest prospects (listed at bottom) in the near future. Sorry if some have been mentioned before but i hopeyou appreciate this is all my work :)

Club Brugge

Simaeys CB/Dm - 85 - 86/7

De Mets DM - 72 - 81/2+

Alcarez CB - 84 - 86

Dirar W/F - 85 - 86/7

Vargas W/AM - 84 - 86

SONCK CF - 86 - 87/8 9goals in 14

Akpala CF - 86 - 87 6goals in 12

Anderlecht

Legear F - 84 -> 86

Sare CB/DM - 72 - 77+

Frutos=Good form CF - 88 - 89+

Standard Liege

Mbokani CF - 88 - 89 ;)

De Camargo F - 87 - 88

Carcela-Gonzalez AM - 73 - 76+

Dalmat RM - 86 - 87

KRC Genk

Verhulst Gk - 76 - 82

Tiago Silva Lb - 83 - 85

Joao Carlos CB - 84 - 85/6

Ogunjimi W/F - 79 - 82

Nemec CF - 84 - 85

Westerlo

De Winter GK - 82 - 83/4

Van Kerckhoven CB/LB - 83 - 85

Wils CB/Dm - 83 - 85/6

Vanaudenaerde RB - 82 - 84

Scheelen AM/LM - 79 - 82

Modubi Dm/CM - 80 - 82/3

Adams Cm/AM - 77 - 81/2

Farssi LM/CM - 82 - 83

Tomou CF - 85 - 86

Ruiz F - 84 - 86 7 goals in 11

Excelsior Mouscron

Ouali Am/F - 80 - 83

Custovic CF - 85 - 86

Sakonoko CF - 74 - 78+

KAA Gent

Jorgacevic GK - 83 - 85/6

Rosales RM/RB - 83 - 85/6

Thompson LB/LM - 83 - 85

Grondin CM/Dm - 83 - 85

Olufade F/W - 86 - 88

Lokeren

El Mouataz LB/CB - 82 - 83/4

Doll CB - 83 - 84

Muharemovic D/DM - 81 - 82

Dupre RB - 83 - 84

De Wilde X2 future prospects

Tiko CM/DM - 82 - 85

Mbayo AM/Rm - 82-83/4

Maazou CF - 80 - 85

Cercle Brugge

Verbist Gk - 84 - 85

Nyoni LB/LM - 83 - 84/5

Charleri

Lacquiat GK - 83 - 84/5

Sbai LB/CB - 82 - 84

Vandenbroek CB - 80 - 84

Bia W/AM - 82 - 83/4

SERGIO RM/AM - 78 - 83

HABIBOU CF - 80 - 84 - 5 goals in 11

Zulte Waregem

Bossut GK - 80 - 83

Colpaerte CB - 81 - 82

Buysse LB - 79 - 81/2

Matton AM - 80 - 82

Neumayr AM/RM - 77 - 79

Leye F - 85 - 86/7

Mutombo Cm - 72 - 80

Dender

Berthelin GK - 81 - 83/4

Martinovic GK - 80 - 82

Neva CB/Rb - 80 - 81/2

Blondel LB/CB - 81 - 82/3

De Storme LM/CM - 80 - 82

Smajic Rm/W - 81 - 82/3

Jacobs W/AM - 77 - 80

Wittesaele F/W - 75 - 79+

KV Kortrijk

Elimane 78>81

Mollez GK - 79 - 80

De Ly CB - 77 - 80

Belhoccine AM - 77 - 81

K*ums DM - 78 - 82

Calvo DM - 78 - 80

Coulibaly F - 78 - 83/4

Tubize

VILLANO RM/AM - 73 - 79/80

GBH

Proto GK - 82 - 84

Biggest talents! (Explanations to come!)

Bakary Sare- Anderlecht

De Mets- Club Brugge

Wittesaele- Dender

Verhulst- Genk

Daeseleire- Genk

Maazou- Lokeren

Ouali- Mouscron

Carcela-Gonzalez- Standard Liege

Villano- Tubize

There is still a very long time until the Belgian ratings which means that there is big potential for increased rises! :) I hope you enjoyed the thread, please leave your comments on how i can improve. Thanks ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

340x.jpg

Bakary Sare (left)

Bakary Sare is an 18 year old central defender who plays for Anderlecht who currently lie 2nd in the Belgian Jupiler League. He has appeared four times for the club so far this season and has played a total of 156 minutes. He has impressed in his appearences from defensive midfield this season and i expect him to get some more appearences before the Begian ratings are reviewed. If he gets a few more apps and continues to impress, Sare could be on for a decent rise this time round and is a very good prospect for the future. Especially if he breaks into the first team, which looks like might not to be too long away! Bakary Sare, remember the name ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

29.Gertjan%20De%20Mets.jpg

Gertjan De Mets - Club Brugge

Gertjan De Mets is a 21 year old defensive midfielder who plays his football at Club brugge. He has made nine appearences for Brugge so far this season. One of which came in the UEFA cup! Altogether this season he has played for 636 minutes. He should continue to get appearences leading up to the Belgian ratings changes and should get a healthy rise, and is another brilliant future prospect. And the best thing about him, he's rated 72 on the database! Snap him up now!

art_large_438986.jpg

Wittesaele- Dender

Another youngster, Dieter Wittesaele is a 19 year old winger who has started to get appearences for Dender. He has appeared 10 times for Dender, coming on from the bench for six of them, which means he has played a total of 464 minutes. He has a good eye for goal and has scored 3 already this season. He is only rated 75 on the database and should get a decent rise if he continues to perform.

Re: ZRedstalls Belgian Risers

Think you've over-rated a lot of these. Maazou' date=' 80 -> 86/87? That doesn't happen in Belgium. He'll probably go to around 84 (still a good buy). Mbokani to 90? There isn't a single 90 in Belgium, and until a team gets into the groups of the CL, there is unlikely to be.[/quote']

Ok, after the last ones weree seen as under-rated i thought i'd change the way i looked at them. But im sure you know what your'e talking about so i'll look back over them tommorrow. Mbokani though is doing very weell this season.

Yes' date=' I [b']criticise[/b] every single thread... :rolleyes: I only 'criticise', if I feel the ratings are too high/low, and then it is constructive criticism. Big difference.

Do you want me to congratulate every thread, regardless of how over-rated/under-rated the predictions are? If you don't tell them, they'll continue to predict too high/low.

In any case, this has nothing to do with you...

Not saying you are a yes man chris, but if we didnt have people like Seft, and most other users, we wouldnt have a forum, because its a place of discussion and debate and aslong as you air your views, with respect ! its all good, if you agree or not

Why do you always have to criticise every single thread about risers??? :confused:

(excluding yours obviously :rolleyes:)

Why do you always have to argue on every single thread about risers??? :confused:

If somethings predicted wrong, surely you point out that it is wrong, to prevent discontent when it turns out wrong after all...

Lue hardly criticised, just pointed out where things were wrong, like you would if you saw something that was wrong.

And then comes Luke's lawyer LOL :D

Don't get me wrong. I agree with what he said about those 2 players' date=' but he never says "Good thread" or "Keep it up"... NO! He just mentions the wrong predictions.[/quote']

Lol, I actually quite liked that.

I've talked to Zredstall and he's willing to learn and take criticism from the likes of Luke, if ultimately it's going to help his predicting.

Pretty unfair his threads getting trashed over some argument that never really finished from your Clubber/Deadmau days. Should either move it to your thread or just get over it.

Ok. Can i as everyone to delete there posts and IF anyone does have any personal opinions of people, keep it to themselves !

Regards ! when you lot bar Seftinhos first post have deleted your off post topics ill delete mine !

Regards Adam

And Zredstall, i look forward to your up and coming paragraph !

Appreciate the advice

Keep up the good work ZR, and don't be out off by the negative way in which the thread has developed. I think people need to realise that you have only started scouting in the last week, so it will take a little while for you to get the "radar" tuned in. Keep up the good work mate, you're on the right lines!

I have only just got in from school so didn't see all of the comments :o But I'd just like to say that people like Seft saying whats wrong with my threads is exactly what i need! I only started scouting this week and if nobody told me what i was doing wrong, i wouldn't get any better at it! It's nice to here comments about why the threads good, but it's also good to hear how i could improve the thread :) I will be looking over some of the ratings again and i hadn't realized there had never been a 90 in Belgium, so he probably wont reach that high. Thanks to everyone who has commented so far and keep em coming! Thanks ;)

After looking at it again and getting advice from other scouts, a few more players have been added and a lot of my ratings predictions have been changed. I'd like to thank people like Seft and Radebe on their constructive criticism ;) And would like to hear others (esp. Seft's) opinions on whether the predictions now look better. Thanks

Guest Abdel Zizi

Nice to see there is a Belgian ratings thread made.

As Belgian citizen , I think I can say I know pretty much from the Jupiler Pro League as I too have played in it.

I agree with Seftinho if he says that some of these ratings are too high.

However , I would find it stupid that someone like Mbokani will not get a 90 because there are no players who have done that before.

There would be many 90's in Belgium before but this game only excists since 2/3 years and we have a couple of though years behind us.

I'm sure someone like Witsel or Defour will get a 90 without a doubt within this year,regardless of the team they are playing.

With Standard's current form (beating Everton,Sevilla,Sampdoria,Partizan,etc) in UEFA Cup they are proving they can even win this league.

I strongly believe that they have a chance and only Milan has a far better team but they aren't in that good form.

As for teams like Mouscron, Lokeren and Westerlo: I don't think their ratings will be as high as predicted because the ratings are far away and they are currently in good form but already now they are slacking.

Only Lokeren's Maazou and Westerlo's Ruiz are really good.

As for Biglia from Anderlecht: He isn't the best Anderlecht player, by many miles.

A player like Polak is much more usefull to them than Biglia.

Also Boussouffa is better.

Furthermore a player like Perbet is in form (scoring 9 I think) but if you are looking for a hot prospect leave him,he's more a money spinner.

At last I want to say: good thread ZRedstall, keep up the good work.

I find it wise when you say you like constructive criticism.

Only that way we all get better.

Nice to see there is a Belgian ratings thread made.

As Belgian citizen ' date=' I think I can say I know pretty much from the Jupiler Pro League as I too have played in it.

I agree with Seftinho if he says that some of these ratings are too high.

However , I would find it stupid that someone like Mbokani will not get a 90 because there are no players who have done that before.

There would be many 90's in Belgium before but this game only excists since 2/3 years and we have a couple of though years behind us.

I'm sure someone like Witsel or Defour will get a 90 without a doubt within this year,regardless of the team they are playing.

With Standard's current form (beating Everton,Sevilla,Sampdoria,Partizan,etc) in UEFA Cup they are proving they can even win this league.

I strongly believe that they have a chance and only Milan has a far better team but they aren't in that good form.

As for teams like Mouscron, Lokeren and Westerlo: I don't think their ratings will be as high as predicted because the ratings are far away and they are currently in good form but already now they are slacking.

Only Lokeren's Maazou and Westerlo's Ruiz are really good.

As for Biglia from Anderlecht: He isn't the best Anderlecht player, by many miles.

A player like Polak is much more usefull to them than Biglia.

Also Boussouffa is better.

Furthermore a player like Perbet is in form (scoring 9 I think) but if you are looking for a hot prospect leave him,he's more a money spinner.

At last I want to say: good thread ZRedstall, keep up the good work.

I find it wise when you say you like constructive criticism.

Only that way we all get better.[/font']

All i can say is that i will update the thread leading up to the ratings changes, so if teams like Mouscron and Lokeren do drop in form, so will their ratings predictions. Thanks for your comment and for your praise. :)