I believe that Radebe20 first mentioned this player in this thread http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=32556&highlight=petrovic only two weeks ago. I assumed he was mentioned before so I didn't bother otherwise I would have made this thread long ago.

radosav-m.jpg

Nationality: Serbian

Club: Partizan

Height: 193cm

Position: DM

Rating: 72

Here is a 2 minute clip of him from the last season, before he joined Partizan (he's the tall guy :) )

iCMctKPwUj0

Current season stats:

league - 1 start, 9 subs (the start was against fierce rivals - Red Star)

CL qual - 1 start, 1 sub

Uefa Cup - 3 starts, 1 sub

Serbia U21 - 1 start (in the playoff for the final EuroU21 tournament 1:0 away win against Denmark)

From what I've seen of him so far he is quite mature for his age, he does his job well. He is the "unnoticeable" type of DM except when he plays more offensive minded (which is almost never due to the fact that Juca is the offensive minded DM at Partizan) where you can see him do some nice moves and passes. He could sometimes even be seen at RM position but I didn't really like how he performs there.

Whether he is a future prospect or just a money spinner, I can't really tell, however we will see what will happen when Tosic (and maybe even Ljajic) leave for Man U in a month cause in that case there is a possibility that Juca will move a bit forward and Petrovic could get a starting DM spot, but this is all guessing.

Anyway, for now, he is only rated 72 which is really low for him and since I'm not experienced at predicting ratings I will mention Radebe20's prediction 79. Note that if he gets the starting spot he will rise a lot more till the end of season considering the fact that Partizan's starting 11 is averagely rated at 85.

• 1 year later...

Re: Radosav Petrovic

Also surprised that nobody has talked about this fella.

Has 5 caps for the Serbian National Team already. In our last friendly against Algeria he was one of our best players. Created many chances and was doing an excellent job distributing the ball. Was involved in one of the goals we scored by running half a field and then making a beautiful through pass.

He's currently a player of Partizan but many EPL and Liege1 clubs are after his signature. He's most definitely in the mid 80's especially since he's been playing for our NT. He's made quite improvement since first signing for Partizan

Also surprised that nobody has talked about this fella.

Has 5 caps for the Serbian National Team already. In our last friendly against Algeria he was one of our best players. Created many chances and was doing an excellent job distributing the ball. Was involved in one of the goals we scored by running half a field and then making a beautiful through pass.

He's currently a player of Partizan but many EPL and Liege1 clubs are after his signature. He's most definitely in the mid 80's especially since he's been playing for our NT. He's made quite improvement since first signing for Partizan

Thanks for update!:)

I believe that Radebe20 first mentioned this player in this thread http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=32556&highlight=petrovic only two weeks ago. I assumed he was mentioned before so I didn't bother otherwise I would have made this thread long ago.

radosav-m.jpg

Nationality: Serbian

Club: Partizan

Height: 193cm

Position: DM

Rating: 72

Here is a 2 minute clip of him from the last season' date=' before he joined Partizan (he's the tall guy :) )

[YOUTUBE']iCMctKPwUj0[/YOUTUBE]

Current season stats:

league - 1 start, 9 subs (the start was against fierce rivals - Red Star)

CL qual - 1 start, 1 sub

Uefa Cup - 3 starts, 1 sub

Serbia U21 - 1 start (in the playoff for the final EuroU21 tournament 1:0 away win against Denmark)

From what I've seen of him so far he is quite mature for his age, he does his job well. He is the "unnoticeable" type of DM except when he plays more offensive minded (which is almost never due to the fact that Juca is the offensive minded DM at Partizan) where you can see him do some nice moves and passes. He could sometimes even be seen at RM position but I didn't really like how he performs there.

Whether he is a future prospect or just a money spinner, I can't really tell, however we will see what will happen when Tosic (and maybe even Ljajic) leave for Man U in a month cause in that case there is a possibility that Juca will move a bit forward and Petrovic could get a starting DM spot, but this is all guessing.

Anyway, for now, he is only rated 72 which is really low for him and since I'm not experienced at predicting ratings I will mention Radebe20's prediction 79. Note that if he gets the starting spot he will rise a lot more till the end of season considering the fact that Partizan's starting 11 is averagely rated at 85.

excellent post, Repped:)

• 2 months later...