Lucas Biglia

jamboman

Hi guys. I bought Biglia from Inter Milan for my Hamburger SV team for 12m earlier on this month. He's 22 years old with an 89 rating and the Argentina national team have taken notice of him this year. I know 12m is a slight bit more than he's worth at the moment but I'm hoping it proves to be a sound investment in the near future. I've seen him play a number of times and he always impresses me. Very comfortable on the ball with good technique. Always looking about to see his options before he recieves the ball and he's a very good passer of the ball to boot. I think he's Anderlechts best player however I'm interested to know what othher people think of him. Any replies/feedback is most welcome and appreciated.

Re: Lucas Biglia

Whilst he's in Belgium, he's very unlikely to ever hit 90, unless he plays regularly for Argentina (very unlikely in the near future). If he can secure a move to France/Germany/Italy/Spain/England, preferably one of the latter three, then he will have a great chance of rising. But until then, 89 is the limit.

Ive never seen him play, but since he plays in Belguim I dont think he can go above 89. Maybe if he moves to one of the bigger leagues then he could rise. :)

And if the national team are interested in him then im sure there will be a few teams looking at him aswell :D

I am belgian and watch him every week. For me he is worth 88.

89 is the highest ranking in Belgium and he is not one of the best players there. He is CM or even play DM ... no space for him in the national team for the moment.

Wait for him to move in an better championship because there is no way he increase next change.

cheers

• 10 months later...