List of 89s to hit 90 in the next changes

Guest cabbytoodles

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: List of 89s to hit 90 in the next changes

Brito RENAN 88-89/90 Brazilian goalkeeper' date=' did superbly this season to displace German international Hildebrand. Hildebrand is now released by Valencia so Renan is a virtual first-choice. Man between the sticks for Brazil at the Olympics.[/quote']

didnt know hildebrand was released!! still he could be a possible addition to that list as he was a 92 not so long ago, although i'm surprised valencia didnt hold out til january to get a transfer fee, but he'd be a good choice for teams who need a keeper on the cheap

Guest cabbytoodles

didnt know hildebrand was released!! still he could be a possible addition to that list as he was a 92 not so long ago' date=' although i'm surprised valencia didnt hold out til january to get a transfer fee, but he'd be a good choice for teams who need a keeper on the cheap[/quote']

YEAH. Hildebrand just got released. In a new WC i joined yesterday I saw him as a free agent! Haha :eek:

Brito Renan 88 to 90

Serdar Tasci 89 to 90

Nadir Belhadj 89 to 90

Abdoulay Konko 89 to 90

Ruano Alexis 89 to 90

Matteo Brighi 89 to 90

Ivan Rakitic 89 to 90

Luis Suarez 89 to 90

Raphael Alex 89 to 90

Jermaine Jones 89 to 90

Hatem Ben Arfa 89 to 90

Danijel Pranjic 89 to 90

Carvalho Felipe Melo 89 to 90

Ji-sung Park 89 to 90

Paolo Guerrero 89 to 90 (Arguable)

Edinaldo Grafite 89 to 90 or 91

Simone Pepe 89 to 90

Joseba Llorente 89 to 90

Blaise N'Kufo 89 to 90 (Arguable)

Alvaro Negredo 89 to 90

I hope none of these have been mentioned yet.

Brito Renan 88 to 90

Serdar Tasci 89 to 90-Yes

Nadir Belhadj 89 to 90-No

Abdoulay Konko 89 to 90-No

Ruano Alexis 89 to 90-Yes

Matteo Brighi 89 to 90-Possible

Ivan Rakitic 89 to 90-No

Luis Suarez 89 to 90-possible

Raphael Alex 89 to 90-yes

Jermaine Jones 89 to 90-yes

Hatem Ben Arfa 89 to 90-yes

Danijel Pranjic 89 to 90-should do!

Carvalho Felipe Melo 89 to 90-Dont know

Ji-sung Park 89 to 90-yes

Paolo Guerrero 89 to 90 (Arguable)-No

Edinaldo Grafite 89 to 90 or 91-yes

Simone Pepe 89 to 90-yes

Joseba Llorente 89 to 90-yes

Blaise N'Kufo 89 to 90 (Arguable)-No

Alvaro Negredo 89 to 90-No

I have put my own opinions mentioned on these players, think some of them will and some of them wont. I have quite a few in some of my teams thou so heres hoping ;)

ps: missed out Brenan-he wil rise to 89 IMO

Guest cabbytoodles

Brito Renan 88 to 90

Serdar Tasci 89 to 90

Nadir Belhadj 89 to 90

Abdoulay Konko 89 to 90

Ruano Alexis 89 to 90

Matteo Brighi 89 to 90

Ivan Rakitic 89 to 90

Luis Suarez 89 to 90

Raphael Alex 89 to 90

Jermaine Jones 89 to 90

Hatem Ben Arfa 89 to 90

Danijel Pranjic 89 to 90

Carvalho Felipe Melo 89 to 90

Ji-sung Park 89 to 90

Paolo Guerrero 89 to 90 (Arguable)

Edinaldo Grafite 89 to 90 or 91

Simone Pepe 89 to 90

Joseba Llorente 89 to 90

Blaise N'Kufo 89 to 90 (Arguable)

Alvaro Negredo 89 to 90

Thanks I've done most of them, except forwards as I've not started. But I'll give you credit when I'm done. You helped me point out Alex and Jones. Cheers

Guest cabbytoodles

Totally of topic but anyone know if any them will rise above 90 by the end of the season?

Yeah some will i guess. HAHAHA. I haven't had time to scan through all properly yet.

Does anyone have any idea which CM is most likely to reach 90' date=' apart from Ireland?[/quote']

Whichever CM Wenger decides to play more regularly alongside Fabregas? Denilson, Diaby or Song. Keep an eye on them? I was betting Diaby at the start of the season, but now, I dunno. He's rotating them like a freaking carousel or something.

Whichever CM Wenger decides to play more regularly alongside Fabregas? Denilson, Diaby or Song. Keep an eye on them? I was betting Diaby at the start of the season, but now, I dunno. He's rotating them like a freaking carousel or something.

I have all three of them (guess what team I have :P).

Matteo Brighi!

He's been one of Roma's best players this season. Scored against Bordeaux last night too =]

I would say he could rise to 91 by the end of the season.

Thanks. :)

Does anyone have any idea which CM is most likely to reach 90' date=' apart from Ireland?[/quote']

Hernanes of Sao Paulo is a sure bet for 90, and possibly 91. It seems he was voted the best overall player in Brazil last season. There might be a few more from Brazil that could hit 90 from the top 5 clubs.

Whichever CM Wenger decides to play more regularly alongside Fabregas? Denilson' date=' Diaby or Song. Keep an eye on them? I was betting Diaby at the start of the season, but now, I dunno. He's rotating them like a freaking carousel or something.[/quote']

Denilson has played all but one game. It is clear he is the preferred player of the 3, and will probably hit 89 next changes to his regular games.

Stats in league:

Denilson: 15 starts (2 goals)

Song: 8 starts, 3 subs

Diaby: 4 starts, 3 subs

Gk:

Juan ALBIN 88-88/89 Getafe midfielder playing well at the moment. Could earn a small rise.

Góes JORGE WAGNER 89-90 Sao Paulo player who started all but 4 of their league games. Should get a rise to 90' date=' with Sao Paulo being Champions for Brazil on many occasions.

[b']Gabriel CRISTIAN RODRIGUEZ[/b] 89-89/90 Regular for Porto since the departure of Quaresma. Might hit a 90, if he plays well and Porto does well too.

That's all for now, hope your like it! :o

Credit to everyone who's helped including my mate Sambalele and my first forum friend Darshan J.

I would like an advice about this 3 players.. I am searching 1/2 young good player that can play on the wing..what do you think in long term potential about these 3 players? I'm thinking also about Gervinho, Alexis Sanchez (diego Capel, Mata, j.navas are unavailable and I have already Krasic, Jonas Gutierrez and Babel)..Thanks all...

I would like an advice about this 3 players.. I am searching 1/2 young good player that can play on the wing..what do you think in long term potential about these 3 players? I'm thinking also about Gervinho' date=' Alexis Sanchez (diego Capel, Mata, j.navas are unavailable and I have already Krasic, Jonas Gutierrez and Babel)..Thanks all...[/quote']

Go for Sanchez. May not rise in the next changes, but VERY promising, and only a matter of time before he holds down a regular spot and will hit 90 fairly soon IMO.