List of 89s to hit 90 in the next changes

Guest cabbytoodles

Re: List of 89s to hit 90 in the next changes

RM:

Matías AUGUSTO FERNANDEZ 89-89/90. Another talent from River Plate. Needs to move to earn a rise with River Plate now cellar dwellers in Argentina.

Victorio MAXI PEREIRA 89-89/90 Another Uruguayan playing in Portugal. A regular for Benfica' date=' contributing with 1 goal too. Small chance of a rise, depending on his club's performance come end of the season.

[/quote']

Don't you think Augusto Fernandez will fall???

Can someone tell me who will fall and rise in River Plate??? :confused:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you think Augusto Fernandez will fall???

Can someone tell me who will fall and rise in River Plate??? :confused:

lul river plate... bad 2nd half season for them

prolly few of them will be by drop 1, just like how sm treat spurs and roma players...

but if you asking who exactly, i can't answer you that sorry... im too lazy to search around knowing for the fact i don't have any river plate players :P

I would be interested in people thoughts about Milan Baros. He seems to regain his old form at Galata. His stats (awesome stats :eek: ) are:

League: 12 starts, 2 subs --> 1030 minutes, 14 goals (Galata are third, only 1 point behind the leaders)

Uefa Cup: 6 starts --> 4 goals (Galata is through and they are facing Bordeaux in the first knock-out stage)

WC Qualifier: 4 starts

There is still a long way to go until the turkish rating changes (around 2 months), so Baros's stats may improve. Galata's highest rating is 91, while Baros is only 88.

What do you guys think?

I would be interested in people thoughts about Milan Baros. He seems to regain his old form at Galata. His stats (awesome stats :eek: ) are:

League: 12 starts' date=' 2 subs --> 1030 minutes, 14 goals (Galata are third, only 1 point behind the leaders)

[b']Uefa Cup[/b]: 6 starts --> 4 goals (Galata is through and they are facing Bordeaux in the first knock-out stage)

WC Qualifier: 4 starts

There is still a long way to go until the turkish rating changes (around 2 months), so Baros's stats may improve. Galata's highest rating is 91, while Baros is only 88.

What do you guys think?

Based on those stats I think an 89 is in order...

Yeah, I've been keeping tabs on Molinaro since like forever.. Was good at Siena, then went to Juve and slotted in immediately (of course thanks to Jorge Andrade's injury) and this season, with Chiellini moved to the centre, Molinaro is the 1st choice LB. Should have risen to 90, I think a rise to 91 might be on the cards too, seeing as he is a starter for one of the biggest clubs in Europe.

Methinks a rise is one for Daniel Agger and Jimmy Bullard too.

Guest cabbytoodles

Hiya

Can someone' date=' maybe the OP, update the front pages players, as it think this kind of info is very helpful to people.

Many Thanks[/quote']

Yeahh. The list was done by me awhile back. What would you like me to do? Shall I update it? Anyone? Cheers

Guest cabbytoodles

I've removed Styllian Petrov and Jermain Jenas from the list after getting feedback from Mr.Adamski that S.Petrov isn't playing that well and tebthereb said Jenas is like a sedated fish! LOL :P

Darren Fletcher is now added too.

Guest cabbytoodles

River Plate's Matias Augusto Fernandez removed. I'm thinking of added Pranjic (Hereenveen) and Bastos (Lille when I get home sometime later!

• 4 months later...

Hi mate' date='

As this is from many ratings changes before,

And the new rating changes have just begun

Is there any chance of an Update?

Im sure everyone else will love it to

Cheers[/quote']

I am planning something similar actually and am currently halfway through writing the thread. I'll try and post something within the next week, so watch this space! :)

I am planning something similar actually and am currently halfway through writing the thread. I'll try and post something within the next week' date=' so watch this space! :)[/quote']

looking forward to it mate. keep us all updated