Matty Fryatt

Woodwardo

Matty Fryatt, Aged 22 this season for Leicester City has been on fine form this season and was wrongly sent down 1 in the ratings. Hes now Rated 81.

Fryatt took his goals tally for the season to 22and is subsequenty the first player in over 40 years to reach 20 goals for the foxes, before Christmas (this was previously Derek Dougan back in 1966) for the Foxes.

Fryatt recently got two hat-tricks in two matches Thats six goals in 2 matches, woah! And with Leicester Looking the most likely to go up in League One im sure Fryatt will get an increase in the ratings and he can easily hit the 40 goal markfor the season. No wonder a handful Premiership clubs have been linked with him. Although he only hit the net three times last season, he sure is on fire this season. A number of championship clubs have also taken interest and Leicester will do well to keep hold of him in January.

here are some clips from youtube on Matty Fryatt.

watch?v=Fd7WIfW07Rw

watch?v=1-nodJ4Skas&feature=related

I couldnt find anymore videos unfortunately but i suggest you watch this guy, hes a decent player and he makes it look easy. :D

Dun dun dun Matty Fryatt:D

Re: Matty Fryatt

He dropped 1, because League 1 regulars rate between 75 and 80, and as Leicester got relegated, he has dropped slightly, but he is still an 'exception'.

I created a poll the other day on League 1's best striker, and Beckford's battering him. I thought I was biased, but watching both players in action, and particularly Beckford's shooting, only a Leicester fan slash Leeds hater could say Fryatt was the better player. Beckford should be 81/82, but he hasn't 'proved' himself at a higher level so SM won't allow him higher than 80... god knows how Ledley is 86 then as he hasn't proved himself beyond Championship level...

Re: Matty Fryatt

in order to see fryatt's rating increase, he will need to continue his form into the championship, whether this be in janauary if a championship team snatch him up or whether he gets promoted with leicester.

he was originally in the championship and didnt have an impressive form, but he is still young, maybe he will be different this time round in the championship.