Hugo Lloris Rating

Beathy

Hugo Lloris Rating  

1. 1.

• 89 or below - probably not gonna happen, but anyway
    • 90 - current rating
    • 93+

What rating do you think Hugo Lloris will be in 1 year, I am unsure as to whether I will buy him and am looking for other opinions.

He is currently playing first team football for Lyon, however he is not first choice keeper for France. Do you think he will be keeping for France by this time next year?

N.B. I do not have the option to follow Lloris for Lyon or France because I only have free TV (in Australia).

Re: Hugo Lloris Rating

What rating do you think Hugo Lloris will be in 1 year' date=' I am unsure as to whether I will buy him and am looking for other opinions.

He is currently playing first team football for Lyon, however he is not first choice keeper for France. Do you think he will be keeping for France by this time next year?

N.B. I do not have the option to follow Lloris for Lyon or France because I only have pay TV (in Australia).[/quote']

i reckon he will be 91 by the end of the season. Unless he becomes first choice for the NT, it would take some time for 92 tbh.

cheers

I think he will rise to 91 in the next rating' date=' and has good chances to rise to 92 in the end of the season.

[b']Personally I think he won`t be the France keeper, because I think Mandanda is a better keeper and will win the battle with Lloris.[/b]

I've seen Lloris less than I have Mandanda but, Lloris seems to have improved fro the first time I seen him, whilst Mandanda has never really impressed me...I'm not claiming to watch French football week in week out, but Lloris seems a better choice. But that's just my opinion :)

I think Lloris has got great prospects, being part of a Lyon team which doesn't look like relinquishing its hold on the Ligue 1 title yet (although they do have the occasional slipup).. None of the other French teams look good enough to win it from them. It's safe to say that Lloris would rise? Especially since this is only his first season as Lyon's 1st-choice keeper. I reckon he might kick Mandanda off sooner or later.

But one gripe from me.. Lloris is on 2 of my teams, and he is normally one of the poorest players. Dunno why. He concedes a lot. X.X