German ratings 08/09

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German ratings 08/09 Heres that list you wanted Seftinho. Sorted by lowest current rating to highest current rating Hartmann/DM/17/ 72 > 74/75 +2/3 Risse/Wing/Fwd/18/ 75 > 78

Ok, i've rated the entire Bundesliga 1. I will most likely post the ratings saturday 13/12/08 or sunday 14/12/08 so watch this space! Jake_f

Re: German ratings 08/09 Ok here we go. This is only my second rating thread (the other titled '(possible) irish ratings') so i apologise if there are any problems. I tend to be a bit optimistic. The

Re: German ratings 08/09

De Jong - CM/DM - 23 - (780) - 0 - 91 > 91/90....................0/-1 *stats for both Hamburger SV and Manchester City

Not quite sure that he will fall. ;)

He was injured this period of season when playing for HSV and he still needs to adapt in Premier League(Man.City = only 4 games).

Two good seasons brought him 91 so few average games shouldn't bring him rating decrease. :D

He was injured this period of season when playing for HSV and he still needs to adapt in Premier League(Man.City = only 4 games).

Two good seasons brought him 91 so few average games shouldn't bring him rating decrease. :D

thats fair enough, when i rated him though man city wernt doing too well so thats what the slight chance of the decrease is though. But i agree with u he probably won't fall

But wouldn't he have to wait until the English ratings now he plays for City?

But wouldn't he have to wait until the English ratings now he plays for City?

i've been coming across this problem a bit, my ratings as they stand are for if the player was rated at the german ratings. But if they move to say England then they will be rated then, its an avoidable problem for me, but it would complicate things so no doubt there will be english ratings threads where those players are mentioned.

I do apologise for that but its a hefty amount of work to rate an entire league

• 4 weeks later...

Is anyone a tad annoyed at the lack of german ratings (1st budesliga) happening?

Yeah, i don't see a point in doing the **** players first. Surley it would make sence to do the good player first, because they are more likely to be in managers teams.

Unless they are waiting until the champians league games finish, i can't see a point.

I just hope it won't take this long for all of them

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hiya, thanks for all your help earlier in the year, it improved my team massively!

i was just wondering with it being quite a while since the german rating changes, are there any players you are already certain will be big risers/high-rated risers next time round? i recently brought schafer of Wolfsburg as I've heard a lot of good things about him. Is he likely to rise next time?

Well, I think the Wolfsburg strike duo of GRAFITE and DZEKO are very likely to rise and hit 90 at some stage next season. Should Wolfsburg win the title and qualify for the CL then I think SM will definitely bump them up. Wolfsburg has been the most goal prolific team this season and the abovementioned duo has scored 46 BL goals (70% of team's tally) between them. They have been that stand-outs along with Misimovic, Schafer and Benaglio for me! :)

My "wildcard" picks are 2 CBs - firstly Stefan REINARTZ (who now has a thread about him thanks for Phil (GT), so won't go on about him) but I expect him to rise to 80-82 from his current 74 rating.

The other player is a 23 yr old at Stuttgart by the name Georg NIEDERMEIER. A strong and tall CB, he's really impressed this season rising to 80 last changes. As a Stuttgart fan I'd like to see him partner Tasci in the heart of defense as I believe he's better than Boulahrouz AND Delpierre put together! :eek: Look out for him to break into the team next season and rise further, possibly to 85 or beyond.

Herby

Well' date=' I think the Wolfsburg strike duo of [b']GRAFITE[/b] and DZEKO are very likely to rise and hit 90 at some stage next season. Should Wolfsburg win the title and qualify for the CL then I think SM will definitely bump them up. Wolfsburg has been the most goal prolific team this season and the abovementioned duo has scored 46 BL goals (70% of team's tally) between them.

Those two destroyed my beloved BVB last nite. :o And Misimovic is a crafty fella with superb passing skills and vision, no doubt about it.

A few question for the people on this board who watch German Football,Looking to do a clear out on my B.Leverkusen squad which of the following are more likely to rise(or even fall)

HELMES, Patrick

KIESSLING, Stefan

ADLER, René

RENATO AUGUSTO, Soares

HENRIQUE, Buss

And several players i am looking to sign

TASCI, Serdar

HILBERT, Roberto

GRAFITE, Edinaldo

and one final question should i keep a hold of Hemles or swap him for Dzeko?

A few question for the people on this board who watch German Football' date='Looking to do a clear out on my B.Leverkusen squad which of the following are more likely to rise(or even fall)

HELMES, Patrick

KIESSLING, Stefan

ADLER, René

RENATO AUGUSTO, Soares

HENRIQUE, Buss[/quote']

All 5 of them are good players. Helmes will rise to 90 next time. I'd keep all of them, if I were you. :)

And several players i am looking to sign

TASCI' date=' Serdar

HILBERT, Roberto

GRAFITE, Edinaldo[/quote']

Tasci is a bit overrated, IMO; still, being involved with the national team, and with Stuttgart looking set for a good finish to the season and possibly Champions League football next season, he's a good buy.

Hilbert is a regular, too, but I haven't seen much of him to comment about him. Herbythelovebug, who is a Stuttgart fan, can tell you a lot more about both these players. ;)

Grafite is the leading scorer in the Bundesliga this season and will definitely rise next time. Don't forget his goals have played a significant part in Wolfsburg's title victory (I know I'm getting ahead of myself :P ) this year.

and one final question should i keep a hold of Hemles or swap him for Dzeko?

Hmm, interesting. I think yes, you should swap Helmes for Dzeko. The latter's performances for club and country have been awesome, and both Wolfsburg as well as Bosnia are doing very well. The former, though, isn't first-choice for Germany, plus Leverkusen aren't playing well enough.