Official French Ligue 1 & 2 Thread

Philippe Nguyen

Re: French Ligue 1 and 2

I've heard these reports too and I believe it's some good choices here by Monseiur Blanc if this is true. Most of the squad needs to learn that they aren't un-disputable starters. To be honest' date=' I don't want to see Ribery in the team again. I don't care how skillfull he is. He needs to learn some disciplin and in my opinion, having Gourcuff and Ribery in the same team isn't good and especially when Gourcuff is the man who Blanc is most likely to build his team around for the upcoming future. I mean, if Ribery couldn't the superstar thrill around Gourcuff that was build up by the fans and the media pre-WC, how will he handle the fact that the NT will be build around Gourcuff? I seriously hope Ribery never puts his feets in the French team again. France already got some skillfulls wingers in Valbuena, Ben Arfa and Remy. Let them make the future.

[/quote']

I somewhat disagree. I agree it being a good idea to show them that they're not indisputably selected. We have loads of good players. But I don't agree with throwing them away for good.

First, if Blanc will let all the 23 go, that means Gourcuff, Toulalan and Lloris as well, for example. Secondly, Ribery and Gourcuff combined well when Gourcuff was first called to l'EDF. Known that they're both great players, l'EDF is stronger with both of them, in condition that both will stick to their own roles, and play the good team play, and don't start to decide their roles for themselves. Thirdly, we do not really know what Ribery thinks of Gourcuff and how he handles these strategical changes, we only read what newspapers write and that may be a horse load of mambo jambo as well, particularly as most of it are rumours (never telling where the origin is), and speculations. Fourth, Ribery is awesome player to have in a team, he surely has huge values, on mental side as well. You see whole Bayern Munchen organisation clinging to this boy despite of him being sidelined for most of the season, charged for using U18 prostitutes, and asking for transfer to Spain. They got really upset for him wanting to leave, of course, but lately the tone has changed, despite of Ribery being less important to Bayern this last season than before it. We don't really know these guys personally, we're not there in the locker room and in the training with them. There's something always that coaches and staff know, and we don't. They're better in this than we are, and if Van Gaal and others (particularly Beckenbauer) are desperately keen to keep Ribery, then there are reasons why they don't just cash on him (which they would do, if he was insupportable brat).

Now, Ribery is a stupid kid, no one doubts that. So are most of professional footballers. But I think this year has taught him something. He showed the best spirit against South-Africa, great defending and attacking alike, in what was really hard situation (particularly after Gourcuff's red card, at which point most of others gave it up for a while). I wouldn't really crucify the boy for some stupidities, rather I would let him learn his lesson. Platini's selfishness was insupportable until he was benched for a while 1982, and he learned his lesson and came back to lead France to some very successful campaigns 82-86. I agree with letting most of the old squad go, all the elder players. This is the chance to do that, the chance to build again, on different core. But give the younger guys chance. Ribery hasn't done anything unforgivable to my knowledge, and he is by far the best winger of France. And the team is not going to be built around Gourcuff alone. Gourcuff is one of the core elements, I suppose and hope, but there are others too. Ribery just has to adapt to the fact that he isn't necessarily the playmaker: it should be Gourcuff who makes most of the play and Ribery should understand to play his own winger role, just like the other winger (who should be Malouda), and that's it. Yes, Ribery needs to learn discipline, so should most of rich football stars. Let's hope these recent events have taught him that, or made him humble enough to learn some discipline when Blanc teaches him that. But throwing him away without even trying him again would be stupid.

So, finally, it seems that West Ham just wants Rémy so much more than any other club, or is able to make a higher bid than any other club, that Rémy might indeed be on his way to London. West Ham's bid is above any other, so basically it seems sure that Nice will accept it. Only problem is whether Rémy is willing to even negotiate with West Ham. What I know, he still wants to Bordeuax. Unfortunate to him, I understood that Nice didn't take much look at Bordeaux's bid, because it didn't quite equal West Ham's one. Of course, if Tottenham or Liverpool came up with a offer, it might interest Rémy more, I don't really believe he is absolutely and unconditionally insisting on move to Bordeaux. I can even see him eventually going to West Ham. Nice, with no offence, doesn't offer opportunities to Rémy's personal career any more, so move away is necessary. West Ham, while never playing in Europe, would nevertheless be a place where he could adapt to game in EPL and get to show himself to bigger foreign clubs in more regular basis. In West Ham he still would be pretty indisputable starter and it is a fantastic club with very interesting history and society around it. Also: they obviously want him more than anything. If Rémy just is able to go through this reasoning, he will eventually understand that move to West Ham can be very good too. Also: London can be attractive place to live in, and very close to France with a tunnel to Paris, so a move there is good when considering conditions of life. This is a factor too, we should never believe footballers would only think about the club. Ribery wanted to Spain mostly because his wife wanted to live there rather than in Germany.

Oh, in case that Rémy indeed goes to West Ham, Piquionne might feel quite bad about his transfer. Not much time on field to him then. Then again, seeing that his career is close to end anyway, he might be happy to be paid well for little work.

On AS Nancy-Lorraine's website there's an official new about Dia moving to Fenerbache. I'm pretty surprised, how high is Fene in Turkish league? Anyway, transfer fee is not mentioned, I suppose it's rather high, Dia was appreciated by other clubs as well.

Funny "transfer new": Stuttgart (?!?) is has made a bid of €1M for A. Ayew :eek::D

Be serious, boy is looked after by Bayern Munchen and Deschamps seemingly looks at him as a starter for OM next season, in that case being able to sell Ben Arfa, and Stuttgart's bid was ridiculous €1M for a youngster who has just shown a lots of skills in World Cup. Why would he even want to go to Stuttgart, if he just could start in OM next season?

First' date=' if Blanc will let all the 23 go, that means Gourcuff, Toulalan and Lloris as well, for example.[/quote']

I don't want them to leave, just the older ones and Ribery.

Known that they're both great players' date=' l'EDF is stronger with both of them, in condition that both will stick to their own roles, and play the good team play, and don't start to decide their roles for themselves.[/quote']

Plus, if Blanc goes with the 4-2-3-1 option as he did in Bordeaux, Ribery wants to play to the left and to be honest, I'd rather see Malouda there, who is a monster when in form. Ribery might moan again about how much he wants to play to the left and in my opinion, he should be very harshed punished for his and Anelka, Gallas and some of the others action in SA. I mean, they literally spit on their on country flag!

So' date=' finally, it seems that West Ham just wants Rémy so much more than any other club, or is able to make a higher bid than any other club, that Rémy might indeed be on his way to London. West Ham's bid is above any other, so basically it seems sure that Nice will accept it. Only problem is whether Rémy is willing to even negotiate with West Ham. What I know, he still wants to Bordeuax. Unfortunate to him, I understood that Nice didn't take much look at Bordeaux's bid, because it didn't quite equal West Ham's one. Of course, if Tottenham or Liverpool came up with a offer, it might interest Rémy more, I don't really believe he is absolutely and unconditionally insisting on move to Bordeaux. I can even see him eventually going to West Ham. Nice, with no offence, doesn't offer opportunities to Rémy's personal career any more, so move away is necessary. West Ham, while never playing in Europe, would nevertheless be a place where he could adapt to game in EPL and get to show himself to bigger foreign clubs in more regular basis. In West Ham he still would be pretty indisputable starter and it is a fantastic club with very interesting history and society around it. Also: they obviously want him more than anything. If Rémy just is able to go through this reasoning, he will eventually understand that move to West Ham can be very good too. Also: London can be attractive place to live in, and very close to France with a tunnel to Paris, so a move there is good when considering conditions of life. This is a factor too, we should never believe footballers would only think about the club. Ribery wanted to Spain mostly because his wife wanted to live there rather than in Germany.

Oh, in case that Rémy indeed goes to West Ham, Piquionne might feel quite bad about his transfer. Not much time on field to him then. Then again, seeing that his career is close to end anyway, he might be happy to be paid well for little work.[/quote']

To be honest, if Nice are thankfully enough, they should be letting Remy go to either Liverpool/Bordeaux, which I've heard is his highest wish and should be too. Anyway, he has done so much for Nice and if it weren't for him, they might aswell have slipped under the relegation zone and not above it for the past seasons. If the bids are only abit different in millions, like let's say, 1-2M €, let him go then to Liverpool/Bordeaux. I understand that every euro is very important for the survival of Nice and for their finanaces, but to be honest, I cannot see them getting a spectacular player as a replacement for Remy. I can only see them getting a few loanies from the highest clubs in France, like Jeremy Pied from OL (although Aulas, as you know, has said Lyon will be letting the youths get more chances, so this move may be unlikely). Anyway, if they are about to get a highly-rated player as a replacement to Remy, it would probably be some techincal Brazilian who wants to get home again after 6 months-1 year.

I don't want them to leave' date=' just the older ones and Ribery.[/quote']

Yes, but news were about Blanc excluding whole 23 from his selection. Anyway, I think I explained well enough why it is pretty harsh to band Ribery from l'EDF.

Plus, if Blanc goes with the 4-2-3-1 option as he did in Bordeaux, Ribery wants to play to the left and to be honest, I'd rather see Malouda there, who is a monster when in form. Ribery might moan again about how much he wants to play to the left and in my opinion, he should be very harshed punished for his and Anelka, Gallas and some of the others action in SA. I mean, they literally spit on their on country flag!

Haven't you considered that Blanc could convince Ribery to play right flank? Shouldn't be impossible. Moreover, I don't really see how Ribery literally spit on Tricolore. When did that happen? And not even metaphorically. Can you explain me what was the point where Ribery did that? In comparison to any other player? To my knowledge only Evra and Toulalan have confessed being behind that strike. It was stupid, but I think FFF should take a good look at the mirror and see some blame in themselves too, because how FFF and even our government messed in that case was actually more unforgivable than anything any player (aside from Anelka, if he said anything like what was reported, and perhaps Evra and Gallas) did.

To be honest, if Nice are thankfully enough, they should be letting Remy go to either Liverpool/Bordeaux, which I've heard is his highest wish and should be too. Anyway, he has done so much for Nice and if it weren't for him, they might aswell have slipped under the relegation zone and not above it for the past seasons. If the bids are only abit different in millions, like let's say, 1-2M €, let him go then to Liverpool/Bordeaux. I understand that every euro is very important for the survival of Nice and for their finanaces, but to be honest, I cannot see them getting a spectacular player as a replacement for Remy. I can only see them getting a few loanies from the highest clubs in France, like Jeremy Pied from OL (although Aulas, as you know, has said Lyon will be letting the youths get more chances, so this move may be unlikely). Anyway, if they are about to get a highly-rated player as a replacement to Remy, it would probably be some techincal Brazilian who wants to get home again after 6 months-1 year.

You've got a point here. Although, I doubt it being a question of €1-2M of difference. I suppose Bordeaux hasn't offered anything over €8M + Bellion. But, in fact I think Nice should take Bellion.

Tigana has, btw, started with Cavenaghi in each pre-season match and guy is scoring goals too. He could be on his way back to top. That would actually be the best "replacement" of Chamakh for Bordeaux. No necessity of buying new striker if Cavenaghi is back in form. In that case Tigana will obviously play with 2 strikers though, but so he has done. Saivet and Gouffran have been used as the other striker. Remember that Gouffran actually started as a striker and is a good scorer too (even in his wing position and as a rotation player he scored 5 goals last season, didn't he?). I think he can combine quite well with Cavenaghi, the latter playing sort of pure striker role and Gouffran having more creative duties.

Gourcuff is happy to play for Bordeaux again, played only the first half in match against Legia Warsaw (Bordeaux won 4-1), and played very well too. When asked about his future and possible transfer, he simply stated that everybody else is talking about it, but he has never said anything like that. I guess he might opt for playing in Bordeaux. Triaud has openly said that he is disappointed with players like Diarra only wanting a transfer despite of being trusted and treated well in Bordeaux and it was they themselves who failed to achieve the minimum objective last season. I agree, and I'm really happy that the defenders are all looking for how to build team for success in next season, not thinking about where they should move. I hope Gourcuff thinks the same. Cavenaghi should be happy if he just gets to start, same with Plasil, Wendel and Gouffran. Ducasse has been used a lot in friendlies, perhaps most of all, and is likely to stay then. Wendel has expressed how super happy he is in Bordeaux (scored a goal in each match, btw) and dreams of being tried for l'EDF by Blanc now that he is getting French citizenship. Olimpa has been only healthy GK of Bordeaux and has played full minutes so far. But he has been very good, only conceding 1 goal, which was not against Lille (against whom he kept empty net). Competition to Carasso? Much wanted.

Edit: I'm immediately correcting myself on Diarra. Once got on this issue, I got to read an article about Dassier calling to Triaud to arrange the move. In that article, there was quotation from Diarra who said that yes, there's interest by Marseille to him, and it is a big attractive club, but right now he only focuses on his game in Bordeaux in order to be ready for next season. Good news. The transfer, without insistence by Diarra (that doesn't seem to exist after all), is unlikely to happen, because lacking liquid Dassier wants an arrangement of payments, but Triaud is clear on this subject: he is not offering any gifts, if OM wants Diarra, they'll pay the whole transfer clause of €7,75M at once, in which case they must let Diarra go, but he isn't going to agree with any kind of long time payment arrangements, Tigana wants Diarra too.

Respuesta: French Ligue 1 and 2

France are currently minutes away from finishing up a 5-0 hammering of Austria in the European U-19 Championships. Griezmann and Lacazette have both scored twice. They impressed a lot last time, and this time they've really shown. Watch out for this generation of Frenchmen... Maybe not for the defense or the forwards, but at least for the midfield, because this team is a real threat there.

Re: Respuesta: French Ligue 1 and 2

France are currently minutes away from finishing up a 5-0 hammering of Austria in the European U-19 Championships. Griezmann and Lacazette have both scored twice. They impressed a lot last time' date=' and this time they've really shown. Watch out for this generation of Frenchmen... Maybe not for the defense or the forwards, but at least for the midfield, because this team is a real threat there.[/quote']

And I missed this because of delay in my personal schedule..... :(

But allez les bleuets!!! No matter that I've missed it this time. Awesome team.

By the way, who was it again who just few pages ago said that future seems bad for France in his opinion, when I named likes of Kakuta to be our brightest talents. Yeah, perhaps if someone in England doesn't know our youngsters doesn't mean they're not promising.

I didn't mention Fofana and Griezmann in my shortlist of four, but they could have been there as well. I just thing young Pogba may eventually be more talented than Fofana. Lacazette and Grenier could be mentioned as well, but let's wait for them to play in adult level for OL. OL's youth team is very good in general, Aulas doesn't necessarily have to purchase new players, because Puel has so much reserve in his youngsters. I actually hope that Lyon doesn't buy much new players, but instead starts to introduce these youngsters. Not only Grenier and Lacazette, but Fauré, Kolo, Reale, Tafer, Belfodil, obviously Gonalons, and in depth Fontaine seems quite good, add slightly older Pied and Gassama to that as well. A lot of defenders too in case that no new defenders are bought. Huge reserve there in total. Rennes uses theirs, it seems, and I'm sure it is going to be good for them once again. I wait for teams like Bordeaux, PSG and Lyon to use their great youth ranks as well. PSG has lately let many of their youngsters go unused, Bordeaux and Lyon have history of this as well - current Rémy case might be one of the most striking of Lyon not using the players they've brought up themselves.

Haven't you considered that Blanc could convince Ribery to play right flank? Shouldn't be impossible.

That may not be impossible' date=' but I hope he don't get a chance and I hope players like Valbuena and Remy gets a chance over him. If Remy, who should be called-up to the national team for the game against Norway, impresses in that game, he should atleast be tried in the qualifiers and if he impresses in the qualifiers and Valbuena successfully gets a place in the team then too, France has their new Right-wing players. I hope Ribery is getting punished for what he has done, I truly would have excluded him forever really.

Moreover, I don't really see how Ribery literally spit on Tricolore. When did that happen? And not even metaphorically. Can you explain me what was the point where Ribery did that?

He didn't spit on it, but he literally did it when he and the elder guys behaved like that in the World Cup and embarrest the nation.

That may not be impossible' date=' but I hope he don't get a chance and I hope players like Valbuena and Remy gets a chance over him. If Remy, who should be called-up to the national team for the game against Norway, impresses in that game, he should atleast be tried in the qualifiers and if he impresses in the qualifiers and Valbuena successfully gets a place in the team then too, France has their new Right-wing players. I hope Ribery is getting punished for what he has done, I truly would have excluded him forever really.

He didn't spit on it, but he literally did it when he and the elder guys behaved like that in the World Cup and embarrest the nation.[/quote']

So, you don't mean that he literally spat on Tricolore, but that he figuratively did so, and I would still like to hear what exactly was that figurative spitting on flag.

Anyway, as much as I hope that Valbuena gets rewarded for his good performances and working attitude, and gets to play more regularly, nevertheless if Blanc drops out the whole selection of World Cup, Valbuena goes in that group as well, and in any case, neither he or Rémy are of same level as Ribery, who is also a hard worker on field. In addition, Malouda is getting old, Henry retired, so left flank is getting open for Ribery anyway.

So' date=' you don't mean that he [i']literally[/i] spat on Tricolore, but that he figuratively did so, and I would still like to hear what exactly was that figurative spitting on flag.

Yes, sorry for that, I always forgets which is who out of litterally and the other word :o

He spit on the flag with the way he and some of the other team-members acted during this World Cup. The France had some expectation of this WC if you look at the players, and since the WC is only once every fourth year, he spit on the flag.

Anyway' date=' as much as I hope that Valbuena gets rewarded for his good performances and working attitude, and gets to play more regularly, nevertheless if Blanc drops out the whole selection of World Cup, Valbuena goes in that group as well, and in any case, neither he or Rémy are of same level as Ribery, who is also a hard worker on field. In addition, Malouda is getting old, Henry retired, so left flank is getting open for Ribery anyway.[/quote']

Malouda sure is getting on to the age, but I'm sure he'll be a starter suring the Euros 2012. The guy runs like he is in his mid-twenty's! Blanc should just kick away those s who ruined the World Cup for France, not the whole squad. I mean, he may decide to drop the hole squad for the friendly against Norway, but he is only doing this beacuse of two reasons: A) Beacuse he wants to test those guys who didn't get a chance under le clown even though they deserved it more than Henry, Anelka, Gallas and Abidal for instance. And B) Beacuse he wants to cap some of the youngsters before they decides to play for another NT if they have blood from another country.

A transfer news, or more likely a non-transfer news:

Perrin stays in ASSE. This is official, they had a discussion with player and his agent and he is not moving to Monaco in any case now. In fact, Monaco's bid was always so ridiculous that I wondered whether they were serious about it. ASSE only asked €3M for Perrin, but Monaco offered somewhere around €1,5M. :eek: Perrin is one of St.-Étienne's best players, their captain and fans' favourite, and still quite young (24 isn't he). How on earth did they think they would get him for under €3M? I would have taken that if I was Franzi. Anyway, another good thing for ASSE regarding next season. Payet hasn't moved anywhere yet either, and Diarra move being dead atm Matuidi moving to Bordeaux seems quite unlikely. Having their defence more solid, St.-Étienne seems to have good team for next season. Remember that good attacking game is always based on strong defence (reason why Real Madrid's "Dutch" football never worked out, unlike Barca's).

A transfer news' date=' or more likely a non-transfer news:

Perrin stays in ASSE. This is official, they had a discussion with player and his agent and he is not moving to Monaco in any case now. In fact, Monaco's bid was always so ridiculous that I wondered whether they were serious about it. ASSE only asked €3M for Perrin, but Monaco offered somewhere around €1,5M. :eek: Perrin is one of St.-Étienne's best players, their captain and fans' favourite, and still quite young (24 isn't he). How on earth did they think they would get him for under €3M? I would have taken that if I was Franzi. Anyway, another good thing for ASSE regarding next season. Payet hasn't moved anywhere yet either, and Diarra move being dead atm Matuidi moving to Bordeaux seems quite unlikely. Having their defence more solid, St.-Étienne seems to have good team for next season. Remember that good attacking game is always based on strong defence (reason why Real Madrid's "Dutch" football never worked out, unlike Barca's).[/quote']

They were going to buy Perrin during the friendly game between those teams today. Monaco were going to have the deal finished by half-time during that game. What a spectacular transfer that would be! Anyway, I can kinda see why Monaco didn't want to pay those 3M€. He is very injury-phrone and is always injured and even though 3M€ don't seem much, why spend it on a injury-phrone player, that'll max play like 10 games a season? Although I could understand if he miracles from his injuries and plays on top of his game, which he always do in ASSE when he ain't injured.

Yes' date=' sorry for that, I always forgets which is who out of litterally and the other word :o

He spit on the flag with the way he and some of the other team-members acted during this World Cup. The France had some expectation of this WC if you look at the players, and since the WC is only once every fourth year, he spit on the flag.[/quote']

To be honest, to me it seemed that Domenech was only one who had some expectations. He thought France could win it, but reading French media before World Cup, no one had any belief to l'EDF. Moreover, they were hardly even supported.

Now, I still wait for you to point it out to me what did Ribery exactly do that was comparable to spitting on Tricolore. I need some exact acts pointed out, not just "way he acted". What did he do?

I'm, btw, not the only one who finds this current lynching ridiculously hypocrite. French football forums are full of same message: those bloody bureaucrats and politicians, leaderr of FFF particularly were more than anybody responsible for this catastrophe, and way they treated l'EDF was worse than anything any player did, Anelka included. They're all "players who were in strike should never represent France again" but ffs, the FFF and all the politicians never supported players, all they did was scoring free points for next elections by blaming l'EDF for this and that. Yes, childish things were done, but nothing as bad as what board of FFF itself did and to be honest, I understand the strike: if your boss poo on workers, workers go to strike. Easy as that. And yeah, they're paid too much, so are all the other top footballers, and they're not going to touch the pay for the World Cup because of bad result (decision of players themselves, FFF had no rights to take that decision). Not that players would have shown their best, but I'm happy that people are still in their senses (unlike the politicians) and understand who are the most screwed up part of this whole saga. France not succeeding in this World Cup was predictable years ago, easily.

Anyway, Ribery probably won't play against Norway in any case because of being prosecuted for the prostitution issue. This, to me, is way more serious thing than any little arguing.

They were going to buy Perrin during the friendly game between those teams today. Monaco were going to have the deal finished by half-time during that game. What a spectacular transfer that would be! Anyway' date=' I can kinda see why Monaco didn't want to pay those 3M€. He is very injury-phrone and is always injured and even though 3M€ don't seem much, why spend it on a injury-phrone player, that'll max play like 10 games a season? Although I could understand if he miracles from his injuries and plays on top of his game, which he always do in ASSE when he ain't injured.[/quote']

True, he is injury prone, but if they don't want him, they can as well not bid for him: it doesn't change that there's no way that ASSE would give him up for practically free.

Anyway, you're exaggerating with "10 games max": last season he started 15, came on to 3, and anyway his minimum (after first season as 18-year-old) has been that 10 games you mentioned, with two quite full seasons and others more or less half-seasons.

Hey,Didi/Philippe/Pazzano.

Im after a some info on Kévin MONNET-PAQUET of Lens.

I've never seen the guy play at all, Can u see him moving to better things in the future?

Or is the guy overrated?

Any views/info would be very appreciated!:)

Edit:

Also this guy Karim AIT-FANA of Montpellier,Pretty much the same as above any info on him?

Now' date=' I still wait for you to point it out to me what did Ribery exactly do that was comparable to spitting on Tricolore. I need some exact acts pointed out, not just "way he acted". What did he do?[/quote']

I already explained why: His behaviour and some others behaviour cost France some World Cup glory. I mean, France may have le clown as the captain, but miracles can happen in World Cups, but thanks to Ribery and some other it was destroyed and the people now have to wait another four years before they can see their country on the highest stage again. Btw, France during the group-stage in Germany 4 years ago were a disaster. Who would have thought they would be going to the final after that group-stage?! I admit some Zidane magic was a big factor too, but once again, it was a miracle that had a big part in this too. Who knows, maybe it could come a miracle once again? They maybe wouldn't reach the final, but perhaps the quarters or the semis would have been magical seeing as they had le clown and no Zidane this time.

Anyway' date=' Ribery probably won't play against Norway in any case because of being prosecuted for the prostitution issue. This, to me, is way more serious thing than any little arguing.[/quote']

That's another reason why he shouldn't be in the team: He isn't mentally strong.

Hey' date='Didi/Philippe/Pazzano.

Im after a some info on Kévin MONNET-PAQUET of Lens.

I've never seen the guy play at all, Can u see him moving to better things in the future?

Or is the guy overrated?

Any views/info would be very appreciated!:)

Edit:

Also this guy Karim AIT-FANA of Montpellier,Pretty much the same as above any info on him?[/quote']

KMP is perhaps the best youth we have in Lens. I really expect big things from him, and although he is a player who isn't the most consistent performer, he is very good on his day. To be honest, I don't expect to become an international, but perhaps high Ligue 1 quality. You could be getting better talents than him, but I think he is good.

Ait-Fana is also good, but from what I've seen of him, I rate him just abit higher than KMP. He is abit better than KMP and I would personally keep him, beacuse he could earn a high rating if both he and Montpellier plays like they did last season.

I already explained why: His behaviour and some others behaviour cost France some World Cup glory. I mean' date=' France may have le clown as the captain, but miracles can happen in World Cups, but thanks to Ribery and some other it was destroyed and the people now have to wait another four years before they can see their country on the highest stage again. Btw, France during the group-stage in Germany 4 years ago were a disaster. Who would have thought they would be going to the final after that group-stage?! I admit some Zidane magic was a big factor too, but once again, it was a miracle that had a big part in this too. Who knows, maybe it could come a miracle once again? They maybe wouldn't reach the final, but perhaps the quarters or the semis would have been magical seeing as they had le clown and no Zidane this time.

That's another reason why he shouldn't be in the team: He isn't mentally strong.[/quote']

Wait, you say he isn't mentally strong because he had some hustle in his private time? The way he is able to focus on his game despite of these late events actually shows that he is mentally strong. What he is not is intelligent, I mean outside of field. He is quite smart football wise actually, if not on Gourcuff, Xavi, Makelele or Xabi Alonso level, but he is seemingly a stupid boy outside of it. Note that most of star footballers are really dumb in what it comes to anything else, so this is not a reason to lynch the boy. Please, wait for a minute: the match against SA was mentally an incredibly hard situation for the French players, and Ribery showed a lot of good spirit in that game. That just proves what Van Gaal has said all the time: Ribery isn't disturbed by the events in his private life. I.e. he is mentally strong.

Anyway, I still wait for you to point what in his behaviour was that bad. You just say "way he acted", never saying what it was that he did that warrants you to say that he figuratively spit on the flag. What was it that he did? You know, if you go to police and say "oh, those boys did some things for which they should go to jail" police will ask you "calm down, could you explain us, what was their crime, what did they do that warrants imprisonment?" and if you just answer "I just already explained, for the way they behaved they should be incarcerated" you're close to be arrested yourself for contempt, and at best police will angrily throw you out of police station for wasting their time. So, what did Ribery do?

About 2006, the "French miracle" (althoug France wasn't actually a disaster on group stage) was a lot due to Ribery. That was where he made most of his name. It was actually already then in view, that without some serious changes France wasn't going to be at the top in this World Cup. It's not that we lack talent, youth teams do well, but some serious changes isn't just introducing few new names, it means getting rid of old ones and having some new strategy, which we haven't had. And this is not only team-wise, FFF must be re-organized as well.

Wait' date=' you say he isn't mentally strong because he had some hustle in his private time? The way he is able to focus on his game despite of these late events actually shows that he [i']is[/i] mentally strong. What he is not is intelligent, I mean outside of field. He is quite smart football wise actually, if not on Gourcuff, Xavi, Makelele or Xabi Alonso level, but he is seemingly a stupid boy outside of it. Note that most of star footballers are really dumb in what it comes to anything else, so this is not a reason to lynch the boy. Please, wait for a minute: the match against SA was mentally an incredibly hard situation for the French players, and Ribery showed a lot of good spirit in that game. That just proves what Van Gaal has said all the time: Ribery isn't disturbed by the events in his private life. I.e. he is mentally strong.

He isn't good for the group feeling either, and that is very important in modern football. You got to have a strong and unit group in todays football, otherwise it'll just go like it did for France. What I mean with that ''he isn't mentally strong'', is that that behaviour he had in the World Cup, may be some effects of the whole drama he and Benzema are having at the moment. Maybe it is a reaction to that? In that case I would understand his behaviour, but I don't think it is beacuse of that drama to be honest, but oh well...

Anyway' date=' I still wait for you to point what in his behaviour was that bad. You just say "way he acted", never saying what it was that he did that warrants you to say that he figuratively spit on the flag. What was it that he did? You know, if you go to police and say "oh, those boys did some things for which they should go to jail" police will ask you "calm down, could you explain us, what was their crime, what did they do that warrants imprisonment?" and if you just answer "I just already explained, for the [i']way they behaved[/i] they should be incarcerated" you're close to be arrested yourself for contempt, and at best police will angrily throw you out of police station for wasting their time. So, what did Ribery do?

Geez, I've said it THREE or FOUR times, I ain't saying it again.

Out of nowear' date=' Savic is in Bordeaux to have a medical and will so be presented as a Bordeaux player. The defender joins Bordeaux from Crvena Zvezda for a fee around the 1.5M € - 2M € region.[/quote']

This is truly out of nowhere. I haven't heard a word about it and Les Girondins website doesn't reckon this either. There's not a single mention about Savic.

Geez' date=' I've said it THREE or FOUR times, I ain't saying it again.[/quote']

You've only said "way he behaved" without pointing out one single act, not one single deed of his. You see, that you say, for example, "way he behaved cost France some glory in World Cup" doesn't tell us anything about what he did, but only your opinion on the consequences of what he did. But to judge his deeds, you should also point out what was it that he actually did, which you haven't done.

Looks like Pazzano's right:

Vujadin Savic

20 years

Red Star

Central defender

22 / 7 as a bolt from the blue Bordeaux seems to have made it clear with a new central defender. Savic do not want to extend the Red Star and goes to FCGB of 1.5-2 million euros. The young middle slope has played in most of the youth national team in Serbia.

"He can be used in several positions and is Tigana choice. This is good news but hardly something that will revolutionize the life of the club." says President Triaud.

The player is already in Bordeaux and the medical examination during the day.

That's what I got when I translated it from Swedish to English.

Looks like Pazzano's right:

Vujadin Savic

20 years

Red Star

Central defender

22 / 7 as a bolt from the blue Bordeaux seems to have made it clear with a new central defender. Savic do not want to extend the Red Star and goes to FCGB of 1.5-2 million euros. The young middle slope has played in most of the youth national team in Serbia.

"He can be used in several positions and is Tigana choice. This is good news but hardly something that will revolutionize the life of the club." says President Triaud.

The player is already in Bordeaux and the medical examination during the day.

That's what I got when I translated it from Swedish to English.

But in their official website there's no mention about this. In l'équipe there is, so I guess that's the source of the Swedish mag. In l'équipe, Triaud say though that transfer isn't done yet, rather Triaud says that it will be finished within a weak and they'll waste no longer time for that. Tigana tends to make good finds in youth players, so this may be a good player.