Official French Ligue 1 & 2 Thread

Philippe Nguyen

Re: French Ligue 1 and 2

Phillippe has occupied himself with the private league.

Alright, thanks.

And do you (or Philippe) know any good site that streams French football. I'm already aware of Justin.tv, Iraqgoals and Eplsite, but sometimes none of the streams of French football works on those sites. So does any other site stream French football?

Alright' date=' thanks.

And do you (or Philippe) know any good site that streams French football. I'm already aware of Justin.tv, Iraqgoals and Eplsite, but sometimes none of the streams of French football works on those sites. So does any other site stream French football?[/quote']

Myp2p has the games on Pazzano,there on the third page as there is other games on before then...

Here's the link:

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?&competitionid=∂=sports&discipline=football&allowedDays=7&p=3

It's certainly were I'll be watching it.

It doesn't look like they will:(' date='sorry mate but maybe it's not been shown on TV therefore cannot be broadcasted on the internet.[/quote']

True. I pray to god that they show it on Justin.tv.

EDIT: Will be watching in what should be an attacking and good game consisting Rennes and Lille.

Another that interests me is PSG-ASSE.

Great game to choose between. PSG will certainly be intereseting to watch with Bodmer now. I want to see how he develops in PSG. I am convinced he'll be awesome though.

And of course Lyon-Monaco. Lyon is always a spectacle.

Classic match. Would have easily been the game of the round if it was the early 00's!

Re: Respuesta: Re: French Ligue 1 and 2

Sorry' date=' fell asleep last night before I could do it. :o I've set it up now.

Name: SM League

Password: soccermanager[/quote']

Sorry mate, I forgot about the time difference. My bad. I just thought that if you for some reason couldn't do it, I would do it. Should we promote the league? Who wants to spam everybody on forum? ;)

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: French Ligue 1 and 2

Sorry mate' date=' I forgot about the time difference. My bad. I just thought that if you for some reason couldn't do it, I would do it. Should we promote the league? Who wants to spam everybody on forum? ;)[/quote']

As fun as that may be, I think a simple thread will suffice. :P