Philippe Nguyen

Re: French Ligue 1 and 2

I've got:

Le Tallec © - Gomis

Bastos - Pjanic - Wendel - Bodmer - Valbuena

Trémoulinas - Brechet - Hengbart

Sorin

Which reads "I'm going to beat the living bejewel out of you guys" :D

No, but seriously, that would be pretty awesome team real life as well. Did huge work to check out how players have played before. Gomis scored everytime against Ruffier and Monaco last season. Lisandro doesn't play, btw. I don't know how many transfers we'll get so I took a huge risk and chose mostly for the first round. Although Wendel, Pjanic and others will probably play a great season too. And Bodmer is there for the season, I expect for him to be one of the best scoring midfielders of Ligue 1 this forthcoming season.

Respuesta: French Ligue 1 and 2

LIGUE 1 DAY 1 UPDATES

5' - Erding scores the first 2010-11 Ligue 1 goal! PSG lead 1-0 against ASSE.

6' - Sigamary Diarra puts Lorient in the lead. If Lorient defeat Auxerre, it will be AJA's first loss to Lorient on home ground.

10' - Arles Avignon are off to a good start to their first Ligue 1 season, Djedje giving them the one goal ahead of Sochaux.

16' - Sochuax equalize thanks to Butin! 1-1 between them and Arles.

19' - AJA have pulled one back through Pedretti.

24' - Bangoura puts Rennes ahead, exploiting some very loose defending by Lille.

27' - Even worse marking by the Lens defend allows Feret to dash in and put Nancy ahead.

36' - Braaten opens the scoring for Toulouse in their match against Brest. A few things of note about that game: Sissoko is playing on the left wing (talk about a versatile DM); Tabanou is starting in LB; Gunino gets his TFC debut in RB, Congré moving into CB (Cetto's spot).

41' - Payet put Saint-Etienne back level for a couple of minutes, but Sessegnon gave PSG the lead again. 2-1 for the Parisians.

Re: Respuesta: French Ligue 1 and 2

LIGUE 1 DAY 1 UPDATES

5' - Erding scores the first 2010-11 Ligue 1 goal! PSG lead 1-0 against ASSE.

6' - Sigamary Diarra puts Lorient in the lead. If Lorient defeat Auxerre' date=' it will be AJA's first loss to Lorient on home ground.

10' - Arles Avignon are off to a good start to their first Ligue 1 season, Djedje giving them the one goal ahead of Sochaux.[/quote']

Nice to see if Dja Djedje is making himself a career after all. Another player to watch: Mollo, plays for Caen, match against Marseille should be attractive in any case and with Mollo's come back, it's even better.

I'm sure Le Tallec will score a goal or two against Cappone.

Re: French Ligue 1 and 2

Nancy scores on a counter-attack :(

God dang you Pazz :P

I was this close to pick Feret (because Nancy has been awesome in friendlies and Feret plays overall well and scores nicely too) before you told me that your no. 2 GK is real good. Thank god I didn't pick the Tunisian at least (I considered that too, he costs very little). I first had Dreyer, but swapped him to Sorin because Sochaux has been pretty shaky (thank God again, because I bet Arlès won't get many shots and now the one of the few went in).

Respuesta: French Ligue 1 and 2

Théophile-Catherine is showing some promising attacking play for a full-back. I hope he doesn't make me regret picking Souprayen, though. :o Danzé isn't looking great, but the Rennes defense is still a stalwart one. Or maybe Lille are just too weak without Cabaye and Gervinho. I don't know what Dumont is doing in that starting XI. :rolleyes:

How is Monaco doing? I just can't get that match to work. Only Rennes-Lille and Lens-Nancy are working for me right now. :confused: I didn't expect Monaco to hold out against Lyon this long, especially considering that they have Mangani, Bulot, Aubameyang, and Mendy making up their midfield.

Edit: Now it's working. But only after I closed the other two games. :P