Official French Ligue 1 & 2 Thread

Philippe Nguyen

5 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Nice to know al this, but there is a player you don't talk about. I'm speaking about Thomas Meunier, how is he doing in PSG according to the fans ?

Yes you are right !

Thomas Meunier is indubitably the only convincing signing from this summer (so far) !

He played only 16 matches (sharing the right back place with Aurier), but played them well, with energy.

And, cherry on the cake, he scored two fantastic and important goals, the last one yesterday. He opened the score with superb move (Grand pont, chest control and lobed volley in the opposing side netting... ouch).

A screamer, and this made the fans crazy, as you can understand.

The other screamer was in Champion's League, but it is said he intended it more as a pass than as a strike ;)

Anyway, when he scores, he means it !

On Jesé, I heard today on radio Marca he may leave in January, and a transfer is prepared toward Las Palmas... Though Las Palmas has not enough money to afford him :D

Of course Julian Draxler is due to come from Wolfsburg, official today :

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Accord-psg-wolfsburg-pour-julian-draxler-a-36-millions-d-euros/762829

An other player lost by Arsenal (oups)

55 minutes ago, Nigel_B said:

Yes you are right !

Thomas Meunier is indubitably the only convincing signing from this summer (so far) !

He played only 16 matches (sharing the right back place with Aurier), but played them well, with energy.

And, cherry on the cake, he scored two fantastic and important goals, the last one yesterday. He opened the score with superb move (Grand pont, chest control and lobed volley in the opposing side netting... ouch).

A screamer, and this made the fans crazy, as you can understand.

The other screamer was in Champion's League, but it is said he intended it more as a pass than as a strike ;)

Anyway, when he scores, he means it !

On Jesé, I heard today on radio Marca he may leave in January, and a transfer is prepared toward Las Palmas... Though Las Palmas has not enough money to afford him :D

Of course Julian Draxler is due to come from Wolfsburg, official today :

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Accord-psg-wolfsburg-pour-julian-draxler-a-36-millions-d-euros/762829

An other player lost by Arsenal (oups)

Nice signing, but I'm not sure with Julian Draxler. He was unhappy in Wolfsburg and they (Wolfsburg) hoped to replace De Bruyne with Draxler, but it was not that succesful.

Nice to hear a player from my country plays well for Paris Saint-Germain, because his move was huge. From Club Bruges to PSG is a huge step. Hope he continues en coming better and better.

Jesé and Las Palmas ? Is he so bad in PSG ? :) 

1 hour ago, Nigel_B said:

Nobody knows if he is bad or good, he did not played...

Since his injury, back in 2014 I think, he never came back to be the same player :( 

He was a really good player in R.Madrid. So, I was surprised he left R.Madrid for PSG. Now, PSG has also good players on his place, but Jesé is a nice player to have in your squad. Now with his injurie he has so problems, but I didn't know it was so big his injurie. That sucks