Estimated Profits

Guest luke_*

By making this thread I am by no means trying to take credit for any of the players I mention, just merely put into perspective how much money can be made with the Brazil and Argentina ratings only a few weeks away. I work out the profit on the player by subtracting the SM value now by the SM value after the ratings.

Jose Schaffer - Currently rated 74 - Predicted Rise 83 - £3.07 million pound profit

Osvaldo Nicolas Gaitan - Currently rated 72- Predicted Rise 82- £3.02 million pound profit

Ariel Colzera - Currently rated 75 - Predicted Rise 82- £2.38 million pound profit

Lucas Viatri - Currently rated 75 - Predicted Rise 84 - £3.5 million pound profit

Ricardo Noir - Currently rated 73 - Predicted Rise 81 - £2.3 million pound profit

Eduardo Salvio - Currently rated 76 - Predicted Rise 83 - £2.97 million pound profit

Bittencourt Danny Morais - Currently rated 74 - Predicted Rise 82 - £2.48 million pound profit

Júnior SERGIO ANTONIO - Currently Rated 75 - Predicted Rise 84 - £3.38 million pound profit

Laurindo Sandro Silva - Currently rated 73 - Predicted Rise 84 - £3.52 million pound profit

Jose da Costa Jumar - Currently Rated 73 - Predicted Rise 82 - £2.17 million pound profit

Junior Sergio Antonio - Currently Rated 75 - Predicted Rise 83 - £2.88 million pound profit

Barcellos Taison - Currently Rated 75 - Predicted Rise 84 - £3.65 million pound profit

Henrique Renan Oliveira - Currently Rated 75 - Predicted Rise 83 - £3.22 million pound profit

Valdez Efrain Juarez - Currently Rated 74 - Predicted Rise 85 - £4.44 million pound profit

Elias Hernandez - Currently Rated 75 - Predicted Rise 83 - £2.88 million pound profit

Santos Willians Santana - Currently Rated 76 - Predicted Rise 84 - £3.41 million pound profit

Jose Ramon Partida - Currently Rated 75- Predicted Rise 82 - £2.84 million pound profit

Bearing in mind that these rating changes aren’t guaranteed, so the profit margins may vary slightly. If you were to purchase all of these players, you would make an estimated profit of £52 million.

Re: Estimated Profits

By making this thread I am by no means trying to take credit for any of the players I mention' date=' just merely put into perspective how much money can be made with the Brazil and Argentina ratings only a few weeks away. I work out the profit on the player by subtracting the SM value now by the SM value after the ratings.

Jose Schaffer - Currently rated 74 - Predicted Rise 83 - £3.07 million pound profit

Osvaldo Nicolas Gaitan - Currently rated 72- Predicted Rise 82- £3.02 million pound profit

Ariel Colzera - Currently rated 75 - Predicted Rise 82- £2.38 million pound profit

Lucas Viatri - Currently rated 75 - Predicted Rise 84 - £3.5 million pound profit

Ricardo Noir - Currently rated 73 - Predicted Rise 81 - £2.3 million pound profit

Eduardo Salvio - Currently rated 76 - Predicted Rise 83 - £2.97 million pound profit

Bittencourt Danny Morais - Currently rated 74 - Predicted Rise 82 - £2.48 million pound profit

Júnior SERGIO ANTONIO - Currently Rated 75 - Predicted Rise 84 - £3.38 million pound profit

Laurindo Sandro Silva - Currently rated 73 - Predicted Rise 84 - £3.52 million pound profit

Jose da Costa Jumar - Currently Rated 73 - Predicted Rise 82 - £2.17 million pound profit

Junior Sergio Antonio - Currently Rated 75 - Predicted Rise 83 - £2.88 million pound profit

Barcellos Taison - Currently Rated 75 - Predicted Rise 84 - £3.65 million pound profit

Henrique Renan Oliveira - Currently Rated 75 - Predicted Rise 83 - £3.22 million pound profit

Valdez Efrain Juarez - Currently Rated 74 - Predicted Rise 85 - £4.44 million pound profit

Elias Hernandez - Currently Rated 75 - Predicted Rise 83 - £2.88 million pound profit

Santos Willians Santana - Currently Rated 76 - Predicted Rise 84 - £3.41 million pound profit

Jose Ramon Partida - Currently Rated 75- Predicted Rise 82 - £2.84 million pound profit

Bearing in mind that these rating changes aren’t guaranteed, so the profit margins may vary slightly. If you were to purchase all of these players, you would make an estimated profit of £52 million.[/quote']

cheers mate nice work. Rep ;)

It will be very interesting to see how far away your predicitions are for my Real team when it comes to selling. I know you're only making a rough estimate so don't worry I won't be giving you grief if they are a good bit out. Must keep an eye out of interest. Nice wee thread.

I've signed about 20-25 young Brazilian/Argentinian players in the past while in the hope of making some good money. Even if I made an average of 2 million a man that would be 50 million which would be great.

I've found that when I sign players for my Real Madrid team I don't get as much profit as I only get the fee that the chairman values the player at from buying teams rather than the SM value. Therefore quite often my profit is a lot less than I had expected.

(Don't know if you know this)

Chairman's value is based mainly on how good the other players are in the same overall position (GK, Def, Mid or Att), and how good the best player is overall.

For instance, if I had a defender rated 80, and he was the worst in my team, his chairman value would be very low (like £1m under his SM Value). But if he was the best in my team, he would be worth more to my chairman. If he was the best in my team, then he would be worth even more.

Also, if my defenders are all rated 90+, my 80 rated defender would be much lower, than if, say, my defenders were all rated 85.

So for your Real Madrid team, where there are loads of players 90+, all these players that rise to low-mid 80's will be worth considerably less than their chairman's value. But if you signed them for an Exeter team, say, then they would all be worth considerably more than their chairmans value.

In fact, this is one way I've managed to raise profits, not intentionally I might add. I sign a player who I believed may rise from a big club (E.g. Bojan), his chairman value would be quite cheap because there are so many more players better in his team. Once I sign him, his chairman value jumps to over his SM Value (in this case, by about £6M) because he is my best player. Then I can just sell him once his TB goes, and make a nice £5/6m profit for no rise or anything.

I don't know if this is counted as cheating, and I would never do it intentionally, but it is something that I have found.

Lol.. I accidentally did that before with a Cardiff City.. made about 3-4 million on a defender. Was really nice' date=' helped me to buy Stephen Ireland :)

Anyway. The profits are in SM value only? Would be more for a smaller club, and lesser for a big club. Good job anyway, like some sort of scout list :D[/quote']

Considering it is impossible to work out the chairman values, as each club is different, then this is the next best thing. ;)

Gives you a figure of which you can relate to. If I were a small team, I know that these players would make me much more than this. If I were a big team, I know less.

In fact' date=' this is one way

[b']I don't know if this is counted as cheating[/b], and I would never do it intentionally, but it is something that I have found.

Not at all, I did the above with the Coventry side I took on a few months back. With my other teams,after noticing that I was spending £11M on a player for example, my chairman was rating them at about £8M, so what I did was sell my best player in each position for Coventry (I think Mifsoud was my best overall) then i'd sell the next lot of good players because their value went up, and then started buying risers (it was about the time of the last French,German and Dutch ratings so there was plenty of them :D ) then i'd see that my high 70's players were worth £1M plus, so i'd then sell those last.

It's pretty realistic IMO, because you aren't going to sell your best players for cheap in real life if you can help it are you? I've managed this squad in a little over 3 months just by doing what you said, and i've got another 15 players due in :D Just by doing that, i'm 20 points clear in D3, got to a cup semi, lost in a final beating Bolton, Newcastle, Arsenal and a Chelsea team that was 94 rated whilst mine was only 86 :eek::)

I have some of these players for a lower div side and also again for a side just promoted to the prem.

In both instances' date=' what would you do?

My lower side is already rated 87 average although quite old and it would be a while for them to break my prem side??

So you just flog em all??[/quote']

Can you post a link to both teams mate? It'd help to see who you have, although I suspect in the prem team there's going to be a lot that you might not need, however, your lower team could be better getting rid of some of the older players just before the younger ones are due to rise for 2 reasons

1) Save a bit on your wage bill

2) Once the others rise, your older players value will decrease

like I said though, it'd help to see your squad, if I don't reply someone else is sure to help :)

Appreciate the message mate.... To be fair my squad is a bit large to post on here and i think my personal preference will be to flog most of them as looked to use it as a money spinner on these 2 particular teams.

Just wondered on peoples own opinions of being buyers and sellers or breeders of youth?

Of the list above... Who would be the absolute stars of the future and those whose rises are likely to be their last etc???

What I usually do with youth players (after they've had rating change rises) is that if they continue playing in real life and haven't reached the rating cap for the league/team they're in then I'll keep them. If for some reason they stop getting games then I'll use them as part exchange for higher rated youth players who are due for rises. That way, your money's being invested and it's pretty much guaranteed to make you a profit.