Sign in to follow this  
Toon

Is this a good deal or not?

I'm Newcastle United in the top division of my set-up. It's an English only game so Barcelona are unmanaged. Now Ronaldinho is still at Barcelona. My question is thus:

Is £10Million plus Dirk Kuyt (91) and Obafemi Martins (90) a worthwhile deal to make for 96 rated Ronaldinho?

Martins has been quite good for me this season and it'd be a shame to sell him, but Kuyt has been average and I don't see him improving rating again given how little he gets to do at Liverpool these days. What do you all think please? I just want to be able start competing to win the league rather than staying higher up through beating lesser teams but not pushing anywhere else.

I currently have £24.9Million so I'd have 14.9 left.

Re: Is this a good deal or not?

Buy him just for cash if you can

I Would personally keep those two, martins has good potential and kuyt might even get a rise he deserves a better rating that what he has considering what he does for his team and scores some valuable goals

Just A Reminder Use http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=18338 You will get more help there:)

Well I would haha.

He's rated 96 and that's something neither Kuyt nor Martins will ever reach. besides Ronny is playing pretty well and could easily keep his 96 rating. ;)

my sentiments :D

kuyt would hit 92 in the next rating changes though.

cheers

Thank you all for your opinions. I've decided not to purchase Ronaldinho at this time. The teams above me in our division have too much quality for me to catch this time out without the purchase of several high class players, so I'll keep him on my shortlist and stick to making cheaper signings for now and allow a little more money to build up.

I signed a huge mass of 90/91/92 players a while ago and they lose their Transfer Bans next month, so I can probably use some of them (as a few haven't impressed such as Trochowski) to save more money.

Just A Reminder Use http://forum.soccermanager.com/s...ad.php?t=18338 You will get more help there

My apologies, will remember that in future.:)