help!!!! i need a left back that will rise to 91/92

rOzA_t

this my first thread so hear i go.

im after a good left back that will rise to 91/92 to boost my squad as i got promoted to the 1st division in 1 of my leagues.have tried to sign the usual names cole, clichey zambrotta etc. but each manager is asking for a ridiculous price.

your help would be very appreciated. thanx

Re: help!!!! i need a left back that will rise to 91/92

Mariano Pernia, despite his age I expect him to receive a rise. He can be picked up for only a few million and I predict a rise to 91. This is because he is playing regularly for Athletico Madrid who feature in the Champions league.

iv looked at marcelo and the manager has a high rating of 155 or somewhere near that rating,so im presuming that he knows of his potential, i will put a bid in for him and see what happens.would taiwo be a good alternative if hes wanting to much money or a stupid swap deal.

I dont think you should get Marcelo. I watch Revists da la Liga (On Sky Sports) and they only speak badly of him. Every week for about 3 months they say hes bad and they need a new left back. These a good journalsts aswell!

I have him in one of my teams and trying to get rid of him asap. I think he should drop instead of rising.

I dont think you should get Marcelo. I watch Revists da la Liga (On Sky Sports) and they only speak badly of him. Every week for about 3 months they say hes bad and they need a new left back. These a good journalsts aswell!

I have him in one of my teams and trying to get rid of him asap. I dont think he will drop' date=' but should rise.[/quote']

i watched him against sevilla and i fort he was awful defensivly, not so bad going forward tho. do u no much bout taiwo?

Don't forget westermann! although he's Dm/Def atm' date=' his position might change again, but he's played practially everywhere but upfront. and if Zirhkov can rise to 92 i think Westermann can[/quote']

he might well plus def's always a good player 2 have.do you know how schalke are doin?

Schalke are currently 8th, but have the best statistical defence in the bundesliga. I've rated the entired german bundesliga and i'm putting the ratings up tomorow under 'German changes 08/09' so you can see the full squad ratings.

Schalke are currently 8th' date=' but have the best statistical defence in the bundesliga. I've rated the entired german bundesliga and i'm putting the ratings up tomorow under 'German changes 08/09' so you can see the full squad ratings.[/quote']

il ava look at that for sure m8.gotta few from hoffenheim so wanna see how they do.

I have him in one of my teams and trying to get rid of him asap. I dont think he will drop' date=' but should rise[/b'].

Bits of that dont make sense to me, you say he should rise, so why are you trying to get rid of him ASAP? And, if they are speaking badly of him then doesnt that suggest he isnt playing that well (and could drop) which makes it even more confusing to me that you've said he will rise.

Bits of that dont make sense to me' date=' you say he should rise, so why are you trying to get rid of him ASAP? And, if they are speaking badly of him then doesnt that suggest he isnt playing that well (and could drop) which makes it even more confusing to me that you've said he will rise.[/quote']

I mean shouldnt rise and should drop lol. Bad typing by me, i have changed it :P

I think Radu or Taiwo might be good calls, but I'd go with Taiwo in your case since you need a class LB now. Radu's more of longterm potential.

Also try Gareth Bale, Marcell Jansen (91), Marvin Compper (more of CB though, but cheap and expected to rise much), Ivan Marcano (longer term), Jose Mane (was highly rated last season, not sure of this season), Erik Pieters (again, longer term). Could try Miguel Torres, though he's a RB/LB on here.

But Marcelo's still the best.

I think Radu or Taiwo might be good calls' date=' but I'd go with Taiwo in your case since you need a class LB now. Radu's more of longterm potential.

Also try Gareth Bale, Marcell Jansen (91), Marvin Compper (more of CB though, but cheap and expected to rise much), Ivan Marcano (longer term), Jose Mane (was highly rated last season, not sure of this season), Erik Pieters (again, longer term). Could try Miguel Torres, though he's a RB/LB on here.

But Marcelo's still the best.[/quote']

i already have commper, does anyone have any idea what he will rise to?

o, n taiwo, can anyone see him moving to a bigger club in the future.