Abou Diaby

Toon

Very interested in this young man. He's currently at Juventus in my set-up and his asking price is a mere £6Million which I think is pretty good for a 22 year old, 88 rated midfielder.

The problem is that I don't see him getting anywhere in his current role at Arsenal but he could do a Lassana Diarra and move to a slightly lesser club and become a more regular player and go on to have a better careet. perhaps?

Re: Abou Diaby

Hes a future 92/93 tbh.

He just need to be a regular and play good which he is totally capable of doing.

If you watched the arsenal vs galatasaroy match

he was man of match and was explosive.

Sign him whilst you got the chance, and you could easily sell him off for profit when he rises if your worried he wont rise any further.

My advice on Abou Diaby would be to not buy him for now but to monitor his situation, at the precise moment in time he will not rise, however, if he begins to play regular football then there is no reason why he can't rise. I saw him in the carling cup final against Chelsea a few seasons and I have to saY I was very impressed with him, however he isn't progressed as many thought he would have done.

Hes a future 92/93 tbh.

He just need to be a regular and play good which he is totally capable of doing.

If you watched the arsenal vs galatasaroy match

he was man of match and was explosive.

Sign him whilst you got the chance' date=' and you could easily sell him off for profit when he rises if your worried he wont rise any further.[/quote']

Galatasaray didin't play with Arsenal . Arsenal played with Fenerbahce. In first match Diaby not in(only subsittuted and plays good but not enough for man of the match). But in second match diaby in and because Fenerbahce make "Canakkale doesn't pass" (for further information PM me) he can't get the title of man of the match. In first match Adebayor is the man of the match in second match Lugano is the man of the match.( If Arsenal wins Diaby is the man of the match) Also Denilson playing in League not him. I think he would rise to 90 even 91. not 92 or 93.

As i said other player Denilson will rise to 92/93. Diaby is a hot prospect too but he is not playing in league (3 starts 4 subs but denilson is 11 starts) .

Galatasaray didin't play with Arsenal . Arsenal played with Fenerbahce. In first match Diaby not in(only subsittuted and plays good but not enough for man of the match). But in second match diaby in and because Fenerbahce make "Canakkale doesn't pass" (for further information PM me) he can't get the title of man of the match. In first match Adebayor is the man of the match in second match Lugano is the man of the match.( If Arsenal wins Diaby is the man of the match) Also Denilson playing in League not him. I think he would rise to 90 even 91. not 92 or 93.

As i said other player Denilson will rise to 92/93. Diaby is a hot prospect too but he is not playing in league (3 starts 4 subs but denilson is 11 starts) .

Diaby DID start against Fenerbarche and Arsenal won 5-3. Diaby was by far the best player, took his goal well, and did great skills. Did you watch the whole match?

Back on topic, I think its a bargain for 6 million. I think in a year he could be a 90 rated player. If not you could easily sell him for 8-10 mill and make a small profit.

its a win win situation :)

• 2 weeks later...

Diaby DID start against Fenerbarche and Arsenal won 5-3. Diaby was by far the best player' date=' took his goal well, and did great skills. Did you watch the whole match?

Back on topic, I think its a bargain for 6 million. I think in a year he could be a 90 rated player. If not you could easily sell him for 8-10 mill and make a small profit.

its a win win situation :)[/quote']

Arsenal won 6-2 and diaby played absolutely brilliant

most of the times hes played ive been impressed by him. Yesterday against villa he amazing. I was just wondering how quick is diaby? People say agbonlahor is quick but diaby outpaced him, with the ball and it just looked like he was jogging. For me diaby is going to be essential over the next 3 months while cesc is out. I see a rise of 89 if he gets regular playing time.