January Transfer Window: Deals

Burrow27

Re: January Transfer Window: Deals

Good to see the support for Quaresma, hopefully he'll sign a permanent deal next season and I imagine he will be going straight into the team for our home match vs Hull. :D

Btw do you have to pass a medical to sign on loan ? becuase I haven't seen anything about him passing one..:confused:

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Who the hell have we signed ? :confused: :confused:

Rune Lange ? :confused:

Can any Norwegian fans give me any info ? :confused:

We don't need strikers, we need defenders !!

rune lange

Rune Lange (born 24 June 1977) is a Norwegian footballer from the city of Tromsø who is a striker for Vålerenga on loan at Hartlepool United until the end of the 2008-09 season.

[edit] Career

Lange joined the club Fløya at the age of five. As a 17-year-old, he became top scorer in the 3rd division (level four) with 33 goals in 22 matches, and then moved on to play for Tromsdalen in the First Division (2nd tier). Lange stayed with the club for three seasons, during which he experienced a relegation and a season in the Second Division (3rd tier). During the summer of 1997, Lange was sold to Tromsø, which played in the Norwegian Premier League (1st tier). Lange scored 7 goals in 11 matches for Tromsø during his first season, and nearly experienced another relegation, but Tromsø survived after having to play qualification matches. Lange also debuted for the Norwegian under-20 football team. In 1998, Lange scored 20 goals in 26 matches, and was almost sold to Coventry City. Lange stayed at Tromsø, however, as he could not come to a sensible agreement with Coventry on the contract details. In 1999, Lange become top scorer of the Norwegian Premier League, scoring 23 goals. Lange also made his debut for the Norway U21s this season. In 2000, Lange started as a player for Tromsø, but was sold to the Turkish side Trabzonspor in July. Lange only got 14 matches and 7 goals in Turkey, before he was sold in April 2001 to Belgian side Club Brugge, the team where he played until 2006. In 2004, Lange debuted for the Norwegian National Team, playing against Wales. On the 2nd February 2009, Lange signed on loan at Hartlepool until the end of the season.

[edit] Honours

Belgian First Division (2):

2002-03, 2004-05

Belgian Cup (2):

2001-02, 2003-04

Belgian Supercup (4):

2002, 2003, 2004, 2005

B)

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

rune lange

Rune Lange (born 24 June 1977) is a Norwegian footballer from the city of Tromsø who is a striker for Vålerenga on loan at Hartlepool United until the end of the 2008-09 season.

[edit] Career

Lange joined the club Fløya at the age of five. As a 17-year-old' date=' he became top scorer in the 3rd division (level four) with 33 goals in 22 matches, and then moved on to play for Tromsdalen in the First Division (2nd tier). Lange stayed with the club for three seasons, during which he experienced a relegation and a season in the Second Division (3rd tier). During the summer of 1997, Lange was sold to Tromsø, which played in the Norwegian Premier League (1st tier). Lange scored 7 goals in 11 matches for Tromsø during his first season, and nearly experienced another relegation, but Tromsø survived after having to play qualification matches. Lange also debuted for the Norwegian under-20 football team. In 1998, Lange scored 20 goals in 26 matches, and was almost sold to Coventry City. Lange stayed at Tromsø, however, as he could not come to a sensible agreement with Coventry on the contract details. In 1999, Lange become top scorer of the Norwegian Premier League, scoring 23 goals. Lange also made his debut for the Norway U21s this season. In 2000, Lange started as a player for Tromsø, but was sold to the Turkish side Trabzonspor in July. Lange only got 14 matches and 7 goals in Turkey, before he was sold in April 2001 to Belgian side Club Brugge, the team where he played until 2006. In 2004, Lange debuted for the Norwegian National Team, playing against Wales. On the 2nd February 2009, Lange signed on loan at Hartlepool until the end of the season.

[edit'] Honours

Belgian First Division (2):

2002-03, 2004-05

Belgian Cup (2):

2001-02, 2003-04

Belgian Supercup (4):

2002, 2003, 2004, 2005

B)

Wikipedia ? :rolleyes:

I have asked a few mates who this guys is, and they gave me a video :

Considering the 'keeper is Rustu, a former Barcelona player, it wasn't a bad header.

It's just been confirmed in the last few seconds..

Ricardo Quaresma has joined Chelsea on loan until the end of the season.

Great news.. bring so much width and pace to our team' date=' its what we need maybe he can kick-start our revival..

COME ON QUARESMA![/quote']

I must say that it really will be interesting to see Ricardo play for Chelsea. I just hope, for his sake that he adjusts well and does well with Chelsea. He is one of my favourate players after all. :)