Fabregas To Go Up?

Soorbob

Re: Fabregas To Go Up?

No he's not overrated hahah. But he won't be rising either just because he captains the Arseanal. If I'm not mistaken he's got like Xavi and Xabi and Senna and Iniesta ahead of him for Spain? Or do he and Xabi rotate? Either way. 96 is too much for him.

edit: he can't hit 96 while xavi is still on it, or as beckyb says if iniesta is a 95 as well (although he is injured, iniesta is a much more accomplished player). higher than Essien? well essien should of risen anyway (if he didn't get the injury) OH MY GOODNESS i'm waffling. BYEEEEEE

I think Fabregas is in the league of 95s, he's as good and important in Arsenal as Lampard is to Chelsea, Gerrard is to Liverpool and Messi is to Barca, maybe even more so since he's the captain. Although Arsenal's in a bit of a rough patch now, he's undoubtedly a star, deserves his 95 totally.

As for Spain national team, I think he's just below Iniesta in the pecking order. Senna and Xabi Alonso play a different role, so they shouldn't be compared with Fabregas. But he's class though, Spain just have too many players. Although I think he's just as good as Iniesta.

Fabregas isn't a 96 not anywhere near, if anyone should go up it should be Lampard and that's coming from a scouser so yeah, he's not in the league of Lampard, Gerrard, Xavi, Iniesta etc. He hasn't played well this season, I've watched almost every game and even the biggest Arsenal fan can surely admit that, add to that Arsenal's poor form, he shouldn't be 96.