Drogba for who?

mikeyboy101

Re: Drogba for who?

You'd normally never conside selling Drogba in the first place, but he's had a miserable season so far at Chelsea and this poor form could see him lose maybe one point next time the rankings are done. That said, he came off the bench and scored last time out, so that might be a bit premature. Has Drogba actually played poorly for you? If he hasn't then I'd suggest hanging on to him.

I'd go with Villa.

Drogba might be fit now, but Anelka has proven that he can score too. I think Scolari might not rely on Drogba as much as Mourinho or Grant has. Also Drogba's injury problems might be against him.

Villa is attracting practically the whole of Europe, with Valencia in a bit of a rough spot. Definitely a class act, and an important piece of Spain's NT too. Has more potential of up than Drogba, IMO.

And I don't think Milan is doing poorly, just had a minor bump. But they're still 3rd in Serie A. But I also think Ronaldinho won't be able to revive his career in Milan, unless Milan, as a whole, improves.

Hi

I go for villa depends on how much you are paying. If your paying alot then i keep drogba scolari will bring drogba back into the team as everyone sees it they are poor on there home games. They need more strength up front someone powerful and a good target man like drogba.