Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I have only two Gold teams myself (not enough time to manage more properly, so why hog them?) - Roma with Brazil in GC11 and Arsenal in GC40.

On the whole I agree with what has been said about setups above 20 not being as good as the "classics"; but I gotta say that GC40 is pretty awesome; especially in the Premiership, where there are some superb forumers.

I have only two Gold teams myself (not enough time to manage more properly' date=' so why hog them?) - Roma with Brazil in GC11 and Arsenal in GC40.

On the whole I agree with what has been said about setups above 20 not being as good as the "classics"; but I gotta say that GC40 is pretty awesome; especially in the Premiership, where there are some superb forumers.[/quote']

Like me :D Except my City are failing miserably :(

All of Inters star players e.g. Cambiasso, Queresma, Adriano and others can all go for younger replacements in GC39. Cheers

im in:

GC1- Reims

GC3- West Ham

GC4- Fulham

GC7- Flamengo

GC9- Odenese BK

GC11- PSV :D

GC12- Real Betis

GC18- AEK Athens

GC20- Oldham

GC21- Boca(Not doing well but one 2 in 2 since been in charge :D)

GC22- Lazio

GC23- Pompey(Keep going in and out of top 4 lol)

GC28- Liverpool

GC33- Juventus

GC35- West Ham

GC40- Cadiz

GC42- Aston Villa

GC43- Villarreal

GC50- Maccelsfield Town

GC51- Udinese

GC52- Rimini

:D

GC7: Tottenham Hotspur

GC8: Celtic

GC10: Udinese

GC11: Sevilla

GC12: Werder Bremen

GC13: Fenerbache

GC17: Marseille

GC18: Villareal

GC19: Sivasspor

GC20: Rangers

GC21: Sao Paolo

GC22: Wolverhampton Wanderers

GC23: Zenit

GC26: Fiorentina

GC30: Lyon

GC33: West Ham United

GC36: Hamburger SV

GC38: Valencia

GC39: Portsmouth

GC41: FC Schalke 04

GC43: Everton

GC46: Arsenal

GC47: West Bromwich Albion

GC49: Leeds United

I'm still a noob in GCs but have an interesting little selection :

GC1 : Valerenga IF

GC3 : Dinamo Bucuresti

GC6 : Fiorentina

GC7 : IFK Goteborg

GC12 : Steaua Bucuresti

GC34 : Racing Club

GC44 : Chicago Fire

GC45 : Palmeiras

GC46 : Notts County

GC49 : Santos Laguna

GC50 : Krylia Sovetov (getting pwned :o )

...as well as another 20 various teams in non-GCs (curse this addictive thing!!!)

Gold Championship 53 announced for Wednesday random time.

Don't use this thread by saying who you are going for and then changing your choice:rolleyes:

Is it the right time for a GC? Or would you have preferred a later one?

Want to make it a forumers GC this year?

Guest R. Peters

I was just going to post the same thing, anyway... I think they could of left this one until Christmas, because now we have another one on the way people will become hungry yet again to keep on joining more GC's. I aint complaining though because I love 'em, personally I think they will make one more after 53 and make the one at Christmas 55.

Also...

RANDOM TIME?!?!?!?!

Don't mind the time.. it's the fact it's random again :o

Yeah, I meant the right time as in since the last creation.

I am also disappointed seeing it being random again and if the setup is created at the 'wrong' time then you could say that the setup will be inactive throughout with more and more clubs being left unmanaged.

I can imagine clubs being snapped up immediately but then being quit after 2-3 weeks..And it won't be due to the creation of another GC.

I would like to see some variety in creation times but it has now been random times for the past 20 Gold Championships or so. The new GM's won't also have a clue when it is being created, and some of them may also be really good at acquiring new clubs.

Variety for creations SM...

what do you mean make it a Forumer's setup Mitu ? Wednesday is good for me, I'm home, and my GF isn't meaning i got all day lol.

Hopefully made during the day, or is it once again gonna be aimed at the younger members of the SM community ;) !

If i dont get my usual target which is always slips through the net ill join the league with the most forumers in :D

Yeah' date=' I meant the right time as in since the last creation.

I am also disappointed seeing it being random again and if the setup is created at the 'wrong' time then you could say that the setup will be inactive throughout with more and more clubs being left unmanaged.

I can imagine clubs being snapped up immediately but then being quit after 2-3 weeks..And it won't be due to the creation of another GC.

I would like to see some variety in creation times but it has now been random times for the past 20 Gold Championships or so. The new GM's won't also have a clue when it is being created, and some of them may also be really good at acquiring new clubs.

Variety for creations SM...[/quote']

Imo should go back to set times fully....random are just anoyying :rolleyes:

I thought it would of been made xmas eve or new years eve :rolleyes: but obviously not :)

what do you mean make it a Forumer's setup Mitu ? Wednesday is good for me' date=' I'm home, and my GF isn't meaning i got all day lol.

Hopefully made during the day, or is it once again gonna be aimed at the younger members of the SM community ;) !

If i dont get my usual target which is always slips through the net ill join the league with the most forumers in :D[/quote']

Usual Target - Real Madrid? :D

Forumer setup meaning Gold 50 Russia - Which I missed out on... And now am banned from it:o

Need popular, respected forumers who also have an honour or two to their names. I'd probably join if the timing is right and would be heading opposite the club you are going Adam as I love going against you.

GC19 - I was winning till I left due to my inactivity :D

Imo should go back to set times fully....random are just anoyying :rolleyes:

I thought it would of been made xmas eve or new years eve :rolleyes: but obviously not :)

i thought that as well. a christ as eve special guess not. might go for sevilla.

gc 5 cska moscow. Tsymuch still for sale(poor spelling sorry)

Random times are better to stop the same people getting the better clubs... That doesn't bother me like but its a good idea..

I will be around all day Wednesday ande might be able to get a team that I want for myself for once, without having to buy it or ask for it...

If I don't get a top target and if anyones up for it? All join a lower league in some country?

Who knows Bowen, thyere may be ones made for XMAS and New Years too yet...

Random times are better to stop the same people getting the better clubs... That doesn't bother me like but its a good idea..

I will be around all day Wednesday ande might be able to get a team that I want for myself for once' date=' without having to buy it or ask for it...

If I don't get a top target and if anyones up for it? All join a lower league in some country?

[b']Who knows Bowen, thyere may be ones made for XMAS and New Years too yet...[/b]

Would Be Nice :rolleyes:...With a Set Time!:P

I will be around all day Wednesday ande might be able to get a team that I want for myself for once' date=' without having to buy it or ask for it...

Who knows Bowen, thyere may be ones made for XMAS and New Years too yet...[/quote']

Agreed random times are better, and I have no rpoblems with random as I managed to pick up Real Madrid GC22, Internazionale GC34 and PLENTY MORE but it's the fact that you sit there waiting for it and then when you go away for an hour or so.. BAM! It's created.... Creates a feeling of annoyance more than anything.

I seriously want a bit of variety...

Gold Championship X will be created at a random time

Gold Championship X will be created at a random time between 4pm-8pm

Gold Championship X will be created at 5pm

Gold Championship X will NOT be created and we announced it to make you look like fools :D

Forumer setup meaning Gold 50 Russia - Which I missed out on... And now am banned from it:o

Need popular' date=' respected forumers who also have an honour or two to their names. I'd probably join if the timing is right and would be heading opposite the club you are going Adam as I love going against you.

GC19 - I was winning till I left due to my inactivity :D[/quote']

Just let me know which league people go for and I'l be there :P

Agreed random times are better' date=' and I have no rpoblems with random as I managed to pick up Real Madrid GC22, Internazionale GC34 and PLENTY MORE but it's the fact that you sit there waiting for it and then when you go away for an hour or so.. BAM! It's created.... Creates a feeling of annoyance more than anything.

I seriously want a bit of variety...

Gold Championship X will be created at a random time

[b']Gold Championship X will be created at a random time between 4pm-8pm[/b]

Gold Championship X will be created at 5pm

Gold Championship X will NOT be created and we announced it to make you look like fools :D

that one would be good :)

Need popular' date=' respected forumers who also have an honour or two to their names. I'd probably join if the timing is right and would be heading opposite the club you are going Adam as I love going against you.

GC19 - I was winning till I left due to my inactivity :D[/quote']

Did you see my epic win :D wohoo one of my favs :P

Yeah, im up for that, and yes im going for Real Madrid would appreciate if someone who also plans to go for it lets me know and depending on there GC record of teams ill scrap going for them lol.

GC50 is awesome, im shaktar and its unbelievably tight. Ill keep an eye out and let you know if a team becomes available.

I reckon America would be awesome for a forumers league

Did you see my epic win :D wohoo one of my favs :P

Yeah' date=' im up for that, and yes im going for Real Madrid would appreciate if someone who also plans to go for it lets me know and depending on there GC record of teams ill scrap going for them lol.

GC50 is awesome, im shaktar and its unbelievably tight. Ill keep an eye out and let you know if a team becomes available.

I reckon America would be awesome for a forumers league[/quote']

Im Houstan Dynamo in GC33. 8 points clear and in the shield and cup final;)

So im up for america if everyone else is

Guest R. Peters

Im Houstan Dynamo in GC33. 8 points clear and in the shield and cup final;)

So im up for america if everyone else is

Because the majority of us are from the UK' date=' why not join EPL? M to the U to the F to the C. We'll see who truely is 'first' to join in this one Gazza.

Yeah, I also think that SM don't do set-times because it lags/crashes there system with over 5,000 members refreshing on one page causing epic failure.