Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Because the majority of us are from the UK' date=' why not join EPL? M to the U to the F to the C. We'll see who truely is 'first' to join in this one Gazza.[/quote']

Well it said i was on mine and louis's and other comps. but oh well ;)

Im sick of joining the EPL tbh. want someting different..

Guest Football8

I'm most likely going in England with Arsenal, or Spurs. ;)

id do english

ive only got reading in a gc

and in answer to the new message

they should make 2 new leagues of rest of europe and rest of world:D

it would leave less external clubs

GC53 :rolleyes: yes its been a few weeks but i would have prefered GC52 to have been the final one of the year.

Oh Mr. Adamski, Real Madrid are not my target this GC ;)

I hope its made between 2am and 5pm but reckon it will be more likely to be lunchtime (12 o'clock ish) as most of the schoolkids are starting their holidays.

Will join if i am online at creation but i might just look for overtime at work as cash is far more important :D

it was all in favour of mixing it up wasnt it ? amd just because this one is random doesnt mean the next one will. not to mention, the site crashes, maybe more fixed ones will be created when SM upgrade their server.

An announcement on what they have decided would be nice

Good to see that the thread which saw a unanimous vote in favour of set times or at least a bit for variety has gone completely unnoticed... what a waste of time :rolleyes:

i'd forgot all about that vote... but its good to know they listened :rolleyes:

id do english

That idea of having a "Rest of the World" league is great. I'd love it to happen. Would anyone be interested in that. If we could get 10 interested people we could contact SM and see if they'd make a small all forumer rest of the world league with the 10 teams we request. Do you think it's worth starting a thread to see if there's interest?

EDIT: Just thought it would mess the SMFA Cup system up. Possibly we could request to have rest of the world league in place of a division that is always empty... like Russian Division two or something?

SM would like to know if you would like to see new clubs added into some of the national leagues prior to the creation of Gold Championship 53 on Wednesday (for example Standard Liege and Dinamo Zagreb being added to the Dutch and Greek leagues respectively)?

New clubs would be good. it would be good to see these clubs NOT being raided for a change :rolleyes:

But im sure a few days ago an SM member was hot down when he asked for African teams to be added and i would rather see a new league then a few new teams :)

That idea of having a "Rest of the World" league is great. I'd love it to happen. Would anyone be interested in that. If we could get 10 interested people we could contact SM and see if they'd make a small all forumer rest of the world league with the 10 teams we request. Do you think it's worth starting a thread to see if there's interest?

Would SM make this for us though ? Id be interested if their was alot of people that wanted to join:D

id do english

I suggested that in a GC New Leagues thread but i think it went unnoticed :(

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=33742 ;)

forumer league

maybe scotland

then we can see who the truely good managers are by trying to get ahead of celtic and rangers - who are by a mile better

EDIT: Just thought it would mess the SMFA Cup system up. Possibly we could request to have rest of the world league in place of a division that is always empty... like Russian Division two or something?

i'd defo. be up for that ben

i'd gladly request Standard.Liege in it or Anorthisis.

:)

so im interested

I'm going out now so if it comes to anything' date=' put my name down :)[/quote']

will do my British compatriot hahah :P

before we shoot off about this league shall we decide what league we want in GC53?

iv seen scotland, EPL and America suggested

will do my British compatriot hahah :P

before we shoot off about this league shall we decide what league we want in GC53?

iv seen scotland' date=' EPL and America suggested[/quote']

ben's ROW idea if not, then Scotland

i'd love to go in a ROW league, but if i get my desired team.

then ill have to say no :(

As mentioned, posts containing simply "I am going for" should be posted in this thread Gold Championship Teams

I like the idea of a forumers setup, but I only like it when I have missed my target of simply the creation :D Obviously Adam will be heading for R.Madrid to start with, but if he can't bag it THEN he would go with the forumers league...

I would have loved Russia but seeing as so many of the forumers are already in it, it may not be as exciting for them.

England, italy, Spain are hard to get into as the clubs go in a flash. I would say something like Holland, Greece, Portugal or Scotland as most teams are equal and therefore it's all about a manager's skills.

Whatever it is, I just hope it's created when I'm on :D

Seriously good luck guys..

And for everyone who can't wait to spam on the day... Use the thread mentioned:D

And Adam, I AM not GOING FOR REAL MADRID

I think Irish teams in GC's would be great :) as im Irish :D .

I know there's only 5 Irish Championships

But still i would like to see Ireland aswell in with the rest of world.

Great idea with the Rest Of World. :)

Hi guys' date='

As per my previous post thank you all for your feedback both on and off the forum :) .

We have taken this feedback on board and due to the various threads, tickets, suggestions etc we will be creating Gold Championships at both set and random times (with the odd unannounced one thrown in ;) ).

Due to the last GC being an unannounced one, this onn (GC53) is a random one, and the next one will be a set time and so on :)[/quote']

Happy Days a set one !!! Seems they have listened

I Dunno if im 100% joining but if theres a Forumers League id be up for it, although i may try Wolverhampton Wanderers or Peterborough United, but if theres a Challange going on i will join in that ;)

But i Think that if they were to make a Gold Champ on Xmas Evee even if set i wouldnt join or probably even be on sm its Xmas so i think making it now is kinda best option as many will be out with there Families over Xmas and New years and this just before all that starts so its kinda good timing form SM (for Once lol)

But im not 100% fussed bout this setup :D but wudnt mind a challange as there always good seeing whose the best on Forum :D Caugh Caugh obviously me :D lol jokes :P

One result im unhappy about... Gc30 - Sevilla, Sevilla 6 - 8 Real Madrid :( Not often i score 6 and go on to lose...

----------------

GC24 Barcelona lose in the Spanish Sheild Final 4-3 to Real Madrid (who have now done the Cup/Sheild Double, well done to him for that)

as promised Bobo, Mineiro and some others available for loan anyone below 90 can go out on loan to clubs where they will be used.... Bojan too

Will they be doing Polish leagues in GC53?

Because i'd say theres quite a few polish on this.

But they'd probably support someone like Liverpool or something :rolleyes:

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

[quote=Sean :);462395]Will they be doing Polish leagues in GC53?

Because i'd say theres quite a few polish on this.

But they'd probably support someone like Liverpool or something :rolleyes:

Hi Sean,

There is one thing people requesting a certain national league to be added to the Gold Championships and it is another thing trying to get people to manage those new clubs :rolleyes: .

As I have stated in another thread I will post something regarding this on SM News in the coming days :) .