Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Guest Abdel Zizi

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC4 St. Mirren sign Renan Oliveira for 10M. Delighted.

GC97 Darlington get a third job offer in 3 days, fourth one in a week:

2vt651l.jpg

Right looking to get some deals done in GC's 99 & 100, Sevilla in GC99 looking for offers for Navas,Kanoute,Escude,Squillaci,Capel,Renato

And Everton in GC100 looking for offers on everyone in the squad.

Guest Abdel Zizi

And Everton in GC100 looking for offers on everyone in the squad.

You know who I still want :D

EDIT: This is the 25,000 post in this thread.

Guest Abdel Zizi

How much cash do you have? :eek:

Hopefully annouce two signings myself today that will make an immediate impact on the team.

I still have 176M in the bank mate :D

Crazy amounts, Jacko explained about 15 pages back how this is possible.

I still have 176M in the bank mate :D

Crazy amounts' date=' Jacko explained about 15 pages back how this is possible.[/quote']

4x my budget, should get it up abit selling the useless squad I inherited. The last manager sold some decent players just to pay over the odds for Brazilian junk.

I can kind of guess, either St. Mirren had one amazing squad or that they used to play at a 100,000 seater before moving into their current ground :D

Pretty decent night, highlights being:

Gold 13: Roma record a 4-2 win over Liverpool in the 1st leg of the Semi Finals of the Champ's Cup, after being 2-1 down at half time. The other tie saw a 1-1 draw between Ryan's Real Madrid and Reddevil's Fenerbahce.

Gold 22: Inter beat Boca 3-2 on the night, and 8-3 on aggregate to progress to the Semi Finals of the Champ's Cup, where they will meet Besiktas. Simon's Chelsea will face a strong Bayern side in the other tie.

Gold 67: AC's second string thrash Lazio 8-0 to progress into the 3rd round of the SMFA Shield, looking to retain this with Benfica in our way to the title next.

Had a good night with all the teams in action winning their games.

GC31- Milan qualify for the knockout stage of the SMFA cup by beating New York 3-1, Goals coming from Nigel De Jong, Luis Suarez & Luis Felipe, Got a bit of a defensive crisis on at the moment so hoping not to lose too much ground on Dai at the top of the league.

GC75- Ajax beat PSV 2-1 at home to make the quarter final of the dutch cup where Feyenoord await. Still on for the treble ;)

GC94- Internazionale beat Catania 3-1 away with Dzeko getting all 3 goals then proceeding to get injured and join Yaya toure,chivu,stankovic on the crock list, Unreal every game with Inter sees an injury or suspension. Really getting on my nerves :mad:

GC97- Liverpool beat Swindon 3-0 at home to carry on the good start. Lucas grabbing all 3 goals :eek:

GC99- Sevilla beat San Luis 1-0 away in the SMFA shield 1st leg.

GC100- Everton have agreed a deal verbally with Abdel awaiting the bid from his Arsenal :D

Also Dan Gosling can leave for best cash offer

picture.php?albumid=134&pictureid=1002

Close to concluding the bulk of my transfers at Stuttgart.

Waiting on a verbally agreed deal for Patrick Helmes to be accepted, and waiting on a verbal proposal for Pavel Pogrebnyak and Zvradko Kuzmanovic to be accepted or rejected. Given the manager till tonight to decide on that one, then Pogbrebnyak and Kuzmanovic will be free to talk to other clubs if it falls through.

Molinaro(89) and Hilbert(88) are still available however.

Guest Abdel Zizi

4x my budget' date=' should get it up abit selling the useless squad I inherited. The last manager sold some decent players just to pay over the odds for Brazilian junk.

I can kind of guess, either St. Mirren had one amazing squad or that they used to play at a 100,000 seater before moving into their current ground :D[/quote']

You're right.

Apparently they had some good young players which got sold for 40M+ a piece by managers with 500M+ bankroll.

Back in the days there were no limits...

Edit: Looking at your squad, you really do have 21 junk Brazilians.

Even my newly bought Renan Oliveira outshines them all.

Racing Santander buy Berbatov in GC100 for £7.5M & S.CANALES & P.MUNITIS.

Say what you want about Berbatov' date=' but that is a STEAL![/quote']

thanks very much :D

i was quite pleased with that one myself although that didnt stop me coming on here looking for anyone to improve on it :P

Anyone else getting problems in gc100? When I go on club list it's only showing unmanaged clubs and my schedule is full of numbers instead of team names.

Yeah seems to be only GC100' date=' sure they'll sort it out soon enough :)

And on the transfer front in [b']GC100[/b] Everton selling Felliani to Arsenal me getting Denilson and Eduardo in return. Then Rodwell joining the gunners with Song moving to Goodison Park, Happy with the deals once gone through as sorts both my teams out :D

GC13 Rea Madrid 1-1 Fenerbahce

Looks quite a decent result dosen't it. Away from home in the SMFA cup semis first leg but nooo! Roberto Carlos out for 6 weeks. Angel Karyaka out for 11 days. That added with the fact that I already have lost Mandzukic for the rest of the tournament with a suspension. Just ridiculous. Injuries are the biggest nuisance on SM. Never had a game without someone getting injured and now you can't even have depth. Gonna have to figure out some way of beating Real now with 3 first teamers missing.

Rant over!:rolleyes:

You're right.

Apparently they had some good young players which got sold for 40M+ a piece by managers with 500M+ bankroll.

Back in the days there were no limits...

Edit: Looking at your squad' date=' you really do have 21 junk Brazilians.

Even my newly bought Renan Oliveira outshines them all.[/quote']

Ahhh didn't even see you make a bid for Christopher Schorch!! :( Getting Thomas Sorensen for GK position. The revolution has begun! :D

GC 70:I dont get it my Swindon make an offer for Daniel Villalba of 200k me thinking im bound to get him as it was the maximum I could offer and only big teams bidded on him.

So I come in from work and see Sampdoria had a bid accepted of 225K :confused:

How is it that Sampdoria can offer more for him than Swindon?? :confused:

GC 70:I dont get it my Swindon make an offer for Daniel Villalba of 200k me thinking im bound to get him as it was the maximum I could offer and only big teams bidded on him.

Do you want Pedro on loan this season? It said you sent him back or it might've been just because it was the end of the season. Anyway if you want him make the bid :)

Do you want Pedro on loan this season? It said you sent him back or it might've been just because it was the end of the season. Anyway if you want him make the bid :)

Legend mate didnt want to be cheeky and ask for him :D

Cheers

I made the first offer and it was my max of 200k, it said I could bid 217k? Whats the point in even mentioning that when you cant even bid as the next quantity of money is 225k?

Legend mate didnt want to be cheeky and ask for him :D

Cheers

No worries, I'll have to recall him if I get alot of injuries but should be able to cope without him. Good luck in Div 3 next season.

Yeah seems to be only GC100' date=' sure they'll sort it out soon enough :)

And on the transfer front in [b']GC100[/b] Everton selling Felliani to Arsenal me getting Denilson and Eduardo in return. Then Rodwell joining the gunners with Song moving to Goodison Park, Happy with the deals once gone through as sorts both my teams out :D

Ooooh, Abdel's absolutely rinsing you there, although I guess you get some decent depth...

I don't get this either to be honest. I guess it's a bit realistic in the sense that the bigger club will have more money to spend than the smaller club' date=' but this is a game - not realism. It's not fair that team A are allowed to spend more money on one of the biggest, young talents in the game today than team B. SM need to look at this, in my opinion.

[center']- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/center]

GC100 - Barcelona

Barcelona complete the signing of Julio Cesar for £15m plus Victor Valdes and Yaya Toure. Seeing as the cash doesn't get you very far and seeing as Julio Cesar is a like-for-like swap for Valdes, this deal is just a straight swap for Yaya Toure, in my eyes at least. The deal meant that my proposed bid for Ever Banega fell through as I was somehow £50k short (my maths are going to pot!). Since Valencia have now sold Juan Manuel Mata and Pablo Hernandez, I shall now have to fork out over £11m tomorrow. :mad: Oh well, I shall have that money soon enough after agreeing a deal to sell Seydou Keita for £10m plus Gaetano D'Agostino and Kwadwo Asamoah to Udinese.

Xavi, Henry, Abidal, Milito, Marquez and Maxwell are all still available. PM me or make a bid - all are welcome.

I don't get this either to be honest. I guess it's a bit realistic in the sense that the bigger club will have more money to spend than the smaller club' date=' but this is a game - not realism. It's not fair that team A are allowed to spend more money on one of the biggest, young talents in the game today than team B. SM need to look at this, in my opinion.[/quote']

I'm a bigger club than Sampdoria, and could only bid 200k. I have around £30m in the bank, so JinxMillion must have some amount of cash In order to bid that much.

You want any loans next season? I got a few 86's.

The deal meant that my proposed bid for Ever Banega fell through as I was somehow £50k short (my maths are going to pot!). Since Valencia have now sold Juan Manuel Mata and Pablo Hernandez' date=' I shall now have to fork out over £11m tomorrow. :mad: [/quote']

Raging, excellent deal for Messi btw.