Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I'm a bigger club than Sampdoria' date=' and could only bid 200k. I have around £30m in the bank, so JinxMillion must have some amount of cash In order to bid that much.[/quote']

Ah, well yes - that makes no sense then. I didn't even bother trying to bid because I was far to slow to realise that River were even unmanaged, and I could only bid £200k anyway. But this definately needs to be looked at.

You want any loans next season? I got a few 86's.

Yes please! I presume you're talking about for my Newell's Old Boys in GC70 and not for my Barcelona in GC100...? :D I'll have a look now' date=' thanks.

Raging, excellent deal for Messi btw.

Thank you. It sure did push my negotiating skills to the limit.

Ooooh' date=' Abdel's absolutely rinsing you there, although I guess you get some decent depth...[/quote']

Yeah but like you said the depth will sort me out and not a fan of Felliani's as he is a very dirty man :D and i know Rodwell is class but i'll take Song as he can do a better job now. Eduardo again a nice back up for yakubu and saha

Yeah but like you said the depth will sort me out and not a fan of Felliani's as he is a very dirty man :D and i know Rodwell is class but i'll take Song as he can do a better job now. Eduardo again a nice back up for yakubu and saha

In fairness, you're getting three very decent players in return, especially Song who has the most potential out of the three. Just, personally, I wouldn't do it as I rate Fellaini and Rodwell very, very highly. But it's not my decision to make, so I'll keep my nose out! :P

Not to sure with a deal what u guys think im villarreal in gc100 so here goes Honorato NILMAR + Joseba LLORENTE for luis saurez 24 games played and scored 24 goals.

I wouldn't - only because Nilmar is probably about the same level as Suarez. Plus, Dirk Kuyt scored goals for fun in Holland, doesn't make you a good striker. (afonso alves?)

I wouldn't - only because Nilmar is probably about the same level as Suarez. Plus' date=' Dirk Kuyt scored goals for fun in Holland, doesn't make you a good striker. (afonso alves?)[/quote']

yeah i get what you mean just looked up dirt kuyt when he played for Feyenoord 71 goals in 101app really good but for liverpool 130 games and only 36 goals thanks.

In fairness' date=' you're getting three very decent players in return, especially Song who has the most potential out of the three. Just, personally, I wouldn't do it as I rate Fellaini and Rodwell very, very highly. But it's not my decision to make, so I'll keep my nose out! :P[/quote']

Come on Andy don't get clever with me cos you got the best deal ever for Messi :P

In fairness' date=' you're getting three very decent players in return, especially Song who has the most potential out of the three. Just, personally, I wouldn't do it as I rate Fellaini and Rodwell very, very highly. But it's not my decision to make, so I'll keep my nose out! :P[/quote']

I personally feel that Nin has got a monster of a deal IMO.

fellani has had 3decent months in English football and he aint really that impressive IMO, whereas as per usual with the way the world is Rodwell has 1 goals aginst man United and everybody thinks hes the new Stevie G or summit, yes he has tons of potential but that dont mean he will make it, seen many many players who have been over-hyped before and not make it use danny Cadamarterei as an example from Everton. If he was really THAT GOOD he would already be a regular for Everton but he aint, he's scrambling a few mins here and there, he aint no Rooney.

Denilson, Song and Eduardo are all very very solid players playing at a much much higher level in european competition. Song IMO is a guarenteed 90+ denilson could make it to 90 whilst eduardo is still a decent player, injuries have curtailed his career but still a decent player. All these players have more potential for rises than fellani and nobody has any real idea how good Rodwell may be- he has it all to prove.

Personally if I was Nin I would be ecstatic with the deal

PS: On the subject of Valuation i was the first one to bid on Wilson Cuero in GC 100 with my Atletico paranese and it is a bit of a joke that Barca can outbid me, look at it this way how can he be more valuable to a Barca side he will probably never play any games for ever or at least for around 2years if he keeps on rising, whereas after his rating change he would probably be a regular for me, makes no sense to me :confused::(

No offence Andy :P

If you can get Suarez get him. Hes being wasted at Ajax. And PLEASE don't compare him to Dirk Kuyt:eek: I usually see plenty of Ajax games and he causes problems every single time. And lets not forget the Europa league game against Juve. Gave their entire backline a real run around and then got himself suspended.

Saying all that I wouldn't buy him for 2 strikers rated 90:p

If you can get Suarez get him. Hes being wasted at Ajax. And PLEASE don't compare him to Dirk Kuyt:eek: I usually see plenty of Ajax games and he causes problems every single time. And lets not forget the Europa league game against Juve. Gave their entire backline a real run around and then got himself suspended.

Saying all that I wouldn't buy him for 2 strikers rated 90:p

Llorente is an 89 :P

I wouldn't - only because Nilmar is probably about the same level as Suarez. Plus' date=' Dirk Kuyt scored goals for fun in Holland, doesn't make you a good striker. (afonso alves?)[/quote']
yeah i get what you mean just looked up dirt kuyt when he played for Feyenoord 71 goals in 101app really good but for liverpool 130 games and only 36 goals thanks.

One player proves this wrong

Ruud Van Nistelrooy! goal machine in Holland and England besides Kuyt plays alot on the wings

Not saying Holland is a good league but you know......

Still unsure what to do as saurez should rise next time round and dont forget villarreal not playing to well.

Yeah' date=' but Nilmar is doing ok, and he'll more than likely be at the World Cup with Brazil.

Ruud Van Nistelrooy! goal machine in Holland and England besides Kuyt plays alot on the wings

There will always be players who are quality wherever they are, but for every Van Nistelrooy there is 4/5 others who were perceived class but failed elsewhere - Kuyt(as a striker he failed in Prem), Afonso Alves, Kezman, Mido, Babel etc, etc

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC 25:

My 2nd team at Liverpool beat the saints 2-0 on pens after a 1-1 draw also still looking to shift some top names.

GC76 Aston Villa:

Looking to shift a 93 also Young and a few 90s as well so get bidding.

Guest Abdel Zizi

Hitting brick walls in my quest make Stuttgart a title winning team in Gc100.

Being stalled by people who've agreed deals via PM:mad:

and

Not getting replies back to PM's - mid converstaion:(

Highly irritating

What's the price on Pogrebnyak?

I'll put a bid in, let me know what you think.

What's the price on Pogrebnyak?

I'll put a bid in' date=' let me know what you think.[/quote']

He's one that I have involved in one of my PM deals that seem to be going in circles.

If I don't hear back from the boy shortly, he'll be going elsewhere, but would need a replacement CF as part of deal.

Guest Abdel Zizi

He's one that I have involved in one of my PM deals that seem to be going in circles.

If I don't hear back from the boy shortly' date=' he'll be going elsewhere, but would need a replacement CF as part of deal.[/quote']

Unfortunatly I don't have any CF's, so I can't offer you that.

Made an offer, which I'm pretty sure you'll reject if you need a replacement.

Anyways, good lcuk on finding a good deal.

I personally feel that Nin has got a monster of a deal IMO.

fellani has had 3decent months in English football and he aint really that impressive IMO' date=' whereas as per usual with the way the world is Rodwell has 1 goals aginst man United and everybody thinks hes the new Stevie G or summit, yes he has tons of potential but that dont mean he will make it, seen many many players who have been over-hyped before and not make it use danny Cadamarterei as an example from Everton. If he was really THAT GOOD he would already be a regular for Everton but he aint, he's scrambling a few mins here and there, he aint no Rooney.

Denilson, Song and Eduardo are all very very solid players playing at a much much higher level in european competition. Song IMO is a guarenteed 90+ denilson could make it to 90 whilst eduardo is still a decent player, injuries have curtailed his career but still a decent player. All these players have more potential for rises than fellani and nobody has any real idea how good Rodwell may be- he has it all to prove.

Personally if I was Nin I would be ecstatic with the deal[/quote']

Firstly, please do not compare Jack Rodwell to Danny Cadamarteri - that's just an insult to the lad. Don't worry, I'm not basing my opinion on Rodwell purely on his goal against Man Utd. You're right in that he's not proven anything yet and that he's no Rooney, but I don't think he's that far behind Rooney at the same stage of their careers. Sure, Rooney exploded on to the scene as a 16-year-old and got into the England squad by the time he was, what? 18? I can't remember. But Rooney was one in a million, so it's not entirely fair to compare the two (talk about two extremes, Cadamarteri and Rooney! :P). In my opinion, Jack Rodwell is a very talented player for his age and has the potential to become a very big player for Everton, any subsequent club he may join and England. Obviously, the key word here is "potentially", but I'd be willing to stick my neck out and say that he'll have made his debut for England by the end of 2010.

Sure, Song's a guarenteed 90+, but so is Rodwell in my mind. Fellaini is a lot better than Denilson in my opinion and has more chance of surpassing 90 than Denilson has of actually reaching 90. Eduardo's just dead-weight in the deal, but does give Nin some depth.

Either way, I can see positives to both sides of the deal. Just, personally, I'd rather be the one getting Rodwell and Fellaini.

PS: On the subject of Valuation i was the first one to bid on Wilson Cuero in GC 100 with my Atletico paranese and it is a bit of a joke that Barca can outbid me' date=' look at it this way how can he be more valuable to a Barca side he will probably never play any games for ever or at least for around 2years if he keeps on rising, whereas after his rating change he would probably be a regular for me, makes no sense to me :confused::(

No offence Andy :P[/quote']

None taken. I'm sorry pal, but the only youngsters I actually purchased are ones that I class as players with a promising future in the game - not just because they are decent risers/money-spinners. It makes no sense for me to buy 70-rated risers because I won't see the benefit, but I'm here for the long-haul. Yes, it may take a long time for Cuero to fulfil his ability, but I'm willing to play the waiting game. Again, apologies that this daft bug has affected you, but it's a dog-eat-dog world out there.

The Eredivisie was a much better league back then though. I'm not denying Suarez' talent and ability' date=' but the league's standard has declined quite a bit in the last decade.

Still unsure what to do as saurez should rise next time round and dont forget villarreal not playing to well.

Suarez should rise? Don't count on it, it's certainly not agiven.

So Muller got a position change to Wing/Fwd' date=' I thought they only did that during the rating changes :confused:[/quote']

No, SM change player's positions all the time. Nicolas Gaitan, Delvin Ndinga and James Milner have all had their positions changed in recent weeks outside of their respective country's review period. Not sure why though; probably if someone were to send in a ticket asking for it to be edited.

Not sure if it has been mentioned before but was talking to Kez(the Bayern manager in GC100) and thought though he starts with Bayern it's a challenge due to van Gaal having gotten a lot of players miffed and shipped out on loan, if in the game players who are on loan at clubs in real life start at that club on the game but on loan so they can be recalled rather than be permanant players for the loan club. Feature i'd like added sent a suggestion in.

GC100- Everton still up for some deals check out what's left and pm me or bid :)

Not sure if it has been mentioned before but was talking to Kez(the Bayern manager in GC100) and thought though he starts with Bayern it's a challenge due to van Gaal having gotten a lot of players miffed and shipped out on loan' date=' if in the game players who are on loan at clubs in real life start at that club on the game but on loan so they can be recalled rather than be permanant players for the loan club. Feature i'd like added sent a suggestion in.

[b']GC100[/b]- Everton still up for some deals check out what's left and pm me or bid :)

Well, recently there has been a new feature added so on a player's overview, it will say their real club and the club they are on loan at. Ex. Weiss: real club- man city, on loan at - Bolton.

I'm not sure if this means that in new gameworlds Weiss would be at Bolton or Man City.

Edit: just checked and Weiss is at Man City and Wilshire at Arsenal in new game worlds.;)

Well' date=' recently there has been a new feature added so on a player's overview, it will say their real club and the club they are on loan at. Ex. Weiss: real club- man city, on loan at - Bolton.

I'm not sure if this means that in new gameworlds Weiss would be at Bolton or Man City.

Edit: just checked and Weiss is at Man City and Wilshire at Arsenal in new game worlds.;)[/quote']

Just my luck that I'd miss that :o