Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Got an SMFA Super Cup with my rather humble Benfica in 19 tonight against Kuldeep's rather scary looking Bayern. Thinking about plonking out the 2nds that won the SMFA Shield again. Have a feeling a win may be out of reach for my 1sts anyway tbh and the first weeks schedule is packed with this, Charity Shield, Rd1 and Champs League. Been sitting here procrastinating for the last hour so now either way I go I'll lose. Always lose when I think about matches too much.

Not looking for advice I'm just sharing my pain... :rolleyes::P

Just my luck that I'd miss that :o

Munich still only have 21 players though:confused:

Think it has only been added for the EPL for now cause players like Kerrsion don't have it on their player page.

Got an SMFA Super Cup with my rather humble Benfica in 19 tonight against Kuldeep's rather scary looking Bayern. Thinking about plonking out the 2nds that won the SMFA Shield again. Have a feeling a win may be out of reach for my 1sts anyway tbh and the first weeks schedule is packed with this' date=' Charity Shield, Rd1 and Champs League. Been sitting here procrastinating for the last hour so now either way I go I'll lose. Always lose when I think about matches too much.

Not looking for advice I'm just sharing my pain... :rolleyes::P[/quote']

Such a pain to be in an SMFA Super Cup. :P

Shouldn't you therefore be able to call up players from Bayern II then?

I asked SM something like that for GC92, where I have Bayern aswell. They said Bayern Munchen is a different club so I can't.

Guest Abdel Zizi

Well' date=' recently there has been a new feature added so on a player's overview, it will say their real club and the club they are on loan at. Ex. Weiss: real club- man city, on loan at - Bolton.

I'm not sure if this means that in new gameworlds Weiss would be at Bolton or Man City.

Edit: just checked and Weiss is at Man City and Wilshire at Arsenal in new game worlds.;)[/quote']

Just my luck, Wilshere at Bolton in GC100:rolleyes:

I asked SM something like that for GC92' date=' where I have Bayern aswell. They said Bayern Munchen is a different club so I can't.[/quote']

Might send a wee ticket myself. Only seems fair If Arsenal and City can recall their players from different clubs, why can't Bayern call up players from their own club. Sevilla Atletico for example had Diego Perotti recently until Sevilla called up him up, although Atletico would be exempted as they play in the Segunda. It could however be implemented with teams like Bayern and Barca (External to GC's) but you still have to account for player wages etc, but morale issues will not occur as long as the player is making regular appearances.

Guest Abdel Zizi

Getting some shocking offers for Ribery. Shame' date=' need to shift him to have at least some depth at all.

Also, someone in the newspaper in GC100 trying to be funny... :rolleyes:[/quote']

Oh, it was you :D

I was already wondering if the manager in question was gonna sell Ribery.

Made an offer accordingly to what I thought at that moment:cool:

Oh' date=' it was you :D

I was already wondering if the manager in question was gonna sell Ribery.

Made an offer accordingly to what I thought at that moment:cool:[/quote']

lol You thought I was a clown :D

I am, Kinda. Just can't afford to let Ribery go for that.

Getting some shocking offers for Ribery. Shame' date=' need to shift him to have at least some depth at all.

Also, someone in the newspaper in GC100 trying to be funny... :rolleyes:[/quote']

I thought you were being serious! Lol, anything that Barca can do for you? I know we've already spoken once before, but take a look at my squad and see if you can find an appropriate deal.

Gc 100

The deal involving AS Monaco and Darren FLETCHER of Manchester United has been rejected. Manchester United do not want to sell the player to their rivals.

Rivals to man u. B):rolleyes:

Guest MR. HAMMER

gc100:

Anyone selling any 88+ players for cash pm me or leave reply

Gc 100

The deal involving AS Monaco and Darren FLETCHER of Manchester United has been rejected. Manchester United do not want to sell the player to their rivals.

Rivals to man u. B):rolleyes:

Obviously LOL :rolleyes:. The guys a blatant cheat by the sounds of it, anybody know if him and the Lille manager did the Nani deal after the Hazard deal?

United manager in 100 has me blocked from sending messages to him for no good reason. :(

He put in a nice offer for Ribery and I just wanted to put final touched on it over pm.

Obviously LOL :rolleyes:. The guys a blatant cheat by the sounds of it' date=' anybody know if him and the Lille manager did the Nani deal after the Hazard deal?[/quote']

yeah he has done the nani deal but he is ******* me off with all these deals he is getting accepted on external players and then cancelling them and making new offers :mad:

yes nani went to Lille :eek:

Hazard to United then Nani to Lille buddy. Weird deal.

yeah he has done the nani deal but he is ******* me off with all these deals he is getting accepted on external players and then cancelling them and making new offers :mad:

Yeh' date=' i really hate it when you get outbid at the last minute only for them to withdraw when it's been accepted, thats happening alot lately :mad:

Yep the deal was done

Mad deal that.

Yeh' date=' i really hate it when you get outbid at the last minute only for them to withdraw when it's been accepted, thats happening alot lately :mad:

Mad deal that.[/quote']

how is is weird. :confused::rolleyes:

It's the most normal deal you'll see...:confused:

Mad deal that.[/quote']

But Hazard is also loan back to Lille for the full season so it not a bad deal after all:)

how is is weird. :confused::rolleyes:

It's the most normal deal you'll see...:confused:

For the simple reason Hazard went for cash originally then Nani went for cash' date=' that tells me the guy either felt the pressure and originally was just going to transfer Hazard over for 9 mill. Why not just do them both in the same deal like a normal person. :confused:

But Hazard is also loan back to Lille for the full season so it not a bad deal after all:)

Ohh ok, that's fair enough then.