Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Something strange happening in GC 74.

The new Hertha manager received two bids from West Ham and Liverpool for Gojko Kacar immediately after taking control of the club. Yet after these bids where made Roma makes an offer for Arne Freidrich for CV which was immediately accepted and completed. Then Roma made an offer for Brazilian Raffeal for £4,000,000 and Okaka (which equals CV) also accepted.

Very one sided dealing but what makes it even odder is that the manager has yet to respond too two pending bids and has also loaned Fabian Lustenburger (rated 85) to Roma as well?!?! :confused:

All the goings on within SM. I think it has messed up the job offering system. :confused:

I was offered a poor Olympiakos in GC8. Considering I am Roma with a pretty good team, I was confused as I thought bigger teams only recieved offers of decent teams coming free.

Now, in GC3, I am Valencia and I have been offered a poor Lille team. Not only are they poor but they are still managed.

Strange.

The new Hertha manager received two bids from West Ham and Liverpool for Gojko Kacar immediately after taking control of the club. Yet after these bids where made Roma makes an offer for Arne Freidrich for CV which was immediately accepted and completed. Then Roma made an offer for Brazilian Raffeal for £4' date='000,000 and Okaka (which equals CV) also accepted.

Very one sided dealing but what makes it even odder is that the manager has yet to respond too two pending bids and has also loaned Fabian Lustenburger (rated 85) to Roma as well?!?! :confused:[/quote']

Definitely worth a ticket, or 4...:o

The new Hertha manager received two bids from West Ham and Liverpool for Gojko Kacar immediately after taking control of the club. Yet after these bids where made Roma makes an offer for Arne Freidrich for CV which was immediately accepted and completed. Then Roma made an offer for Brazilian Raffeal for £4' date='000,000 and Okaka (which equals CV) also accepted.

Very one sided dealing but what makes it even odder is that the manager has yet to respond too two pending bids and has also loaned Fabian Lustenburger (rated 85) to Roma as well?!?! :confused:[/quote']

Report it buddy.

All the goings on within SM. I think it has messed up the job offering system. :confused:

I was offered a poor Olympiakos in GC8. Considering I am Roma with a pretty good team' date=' I was confused as I thought bigger teams only recieved offers of decent teams coming free.

Now, in GC3, I am Valencia and I have been offered a poor Lille team. Not only are they poor but they are still managed.

Strange.[/quote']

In GC12 I am Queen's Park. Finished 2nd in the league behind Rangers and this season playing SMFA Cup football with them with £20million in the bank. After a momentous draw away to Real Madrid in the group stages I got offered the Falkirk job. They finished 19th in the same league and have a balance of £3m with barely a player of 80. :rolleyes::confused:

UnManaged Clubs? :confused::o

Pretty much, the tactic is nothing new lol, buy to sell on tis what its called :P

Just find it ridiculous that AZ stay unmanaged for 8 days for a club to buy him for cash :eek:

And im baffled to why i didnt see and bid for Adam Johnson

Point is, its a sad day for SM when clubs that should be managed arent !

Top effort for getting them, just think its a bit pants lol

Definitely worth a ticket' date=' or 4...:o[/quote']

Something just doesn't add up. I am going to wait for a third bid or him to quit Hertha before sending a ticket, could just be bad management.

Really did my head in that one!

There was only me and West Ham on his shortlist and with just a day left before he was available to buy as an unmanaged player i was hoping that with more than enough cash to sign him i could add a extra 90+ CB to the weakness area of my squad. Anyway, i go to work at 6am and when i get back at 3pm there's been a new Hertha manager...and he has accepted chairman vaule cash for the star player Freidriech (91CB)?

I sent the manager a PM saying i would offer £18million but even though he logged on he must have 'accidently' missed my PM allowing the deal to complete several hours later. I find it a little strange that there was only me and West Ham United on the short-list of said player yet in the space of just a few hours one guy comes in, takes over and a manager who had no knowledge of the available 91CB makes a minimum cash bid which is accepted and then completed...

I reported it also, if that's not suspicious i don't know what is?!

Just noticed the transfer timeline in GC91.

Aberdeen snapped up Rogerio Ceni for £8million. Fair play to them, they're going to be hard to beat. They now have the second best player in the league, behind my Olic of course ;)

Sao Paulo now only have 84 rated keeper...:confused:

I sent the manager a PM saying i would offer £18million but even though he logged on he must have 'accidently' missed my PM allowing the deal to complete several hours later. I find it a little strange that there was only me and West Ham United on the short-list of said player yet in the space of just a few hours one guy comes in' date=' takes over and a manager who had no knowledge of the available 91CB makes a minimum cash bid which is accepted and then completed...

[/quote']

I am going to report it as well then.

Guest Phill

I Got Juventus. All Players Can Go For P/E. Make Bid Or PM Me On Game With Details.

Looking To Sell Buffon For A Young Keeper + Talent.

Ive Just Been Reading Through The Archives...

He Is Still For Sale You Know. :o

GC50: I think it is tommorow morning when Stuttgart and Wolfsburg become available after job offer (5-5.30am). Would be really great to get 2 more active forumers who do regular MR's into this GC especially into Germany which is a thriving league with me, Phillip T, Gary, Bigpig and a few others.

Both teams are quite nice and it's an active forum thread also (Check it out)...

GC9 - Real Madrid beat Shels' Celtic 2-0 in the SMFA Super Cup.

Still awaiting response to counter for Masch. ;)

You PM'ed me and urged me to have a look and counter if need be. I did and get no reply. How rude. :P

Still awaiting response to counter for Masch. ;)

You PM'ed me and urged me to have a look and counter if need be. I did and get no reply. How rude. :P

Well I am not keen on your counter offer. Are you sure you don't want Robinho? :(

GC50: I think it is tommorow morning when Stuttgart and Wolfsburg become available after job offer (5-5.30am). Would be really great to get 2 more active forumers who do regular MR's into this GC especially into Germany which is a thriving league with me' date=' Phillip T, Gary, Bigpig and a few others.

Both teams are quite nice and it's an active forum thread also (Check it out)...[/quote']

I second this! The setup has become really good! It used to be dead, the thread used to be dead but ever since we all started posting and Dan came back to the setup it's alot different, if you up be sure to take one of the two.

Had 3 games last night, didn't have much time to post them last night (coursework AGAIN :mad:) so here goes:

Inter - GC44: New tactics worked at treat! Switched it to the 3-5-2 after my first loss on Saturday night we bounced back very quickly to enialate Italian rivals Palermo 4-1, good win for me, my first SMFA Cup win with this side too, top on GD with 3 games played.

Manchester City - GC56: City beat Leeds United on penalties to progress to the semi finals of the English Shield where I will face Arsenal, beat them 4-1 earlier on in the season so if I use same tactics I should beat him to progress to the final, love this team!

Valencia - GC91: After a string of lossses, a win! Yes! We beat Tenerife 2-1 in the Spanish Shield quarters to progress to the semi finals of the Shield, hopefully can bag a nice honour with this side, I guided them all the way btw up to now, took charge on turn 4. Feel comfident about winning this, Mallorca, Hercules and Real Murcia who I have left in the Shield.

Wins: 3

Draws: 0

Losses: 0

Happy to say I'm also coping with the current 5 GC sides I have! I haven't been as active due to coursework as I say but I will try my best to keep posted and giving my squad updates.

GC50: I think it is tommorow morning when Stuttgart and Wolfsburg become available after job offer (5-5.30am). Would be really great to get 2 more active forumers who do regular MR's into this GC especially into Germany which is a thriving league with me' date=' Phillip T, Gary, Bigpig and a few others.

Both teams are quite nice and it's an active forum thread also (Check it out)...[/quote']

might go for one of them as im up for schoolwork;)

which is the better setup, i may stay up for this to try and get one