Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

i have been doing plenty of business in gc 94 with the new lazio manager hes buying tim cahill of me for mauro zarate and im buying kolarov of him for 8 million but on condition i loan him osman and another player over 82 very happy:D:D:D

GC70: After about two weeks of negotiating I finally sign Sergio Canales. Paid a little more than I wanted to but still happy to get him. Still working on some other deals and all players available (Barca). :)

He could of quite as easily been mine, few PM's off the manager inquiring about a straight swap with one of my youngsters. I think the majority of people would of swapped, but I have my reasons :D (lets hope there the right ones or else I will look like an idiot this time next year :o )

Guest Abdel Zizi

GC36 Houston Dynamo succeed in bringing in all 3 targets: Boubacar, Dodo and Bruma join for 425k each!

GC45 Genoa capture the players they want: Babacar, Dodo, Bruma, Barreto, Scardina, Ibrahim, Gotze, Aurtenetxe and Iturbe.

Many incoming players with other teams too.

GC 93: Dundee United delighted to bring in:

Chagas PAULO HENRIQUE £5.9 MILL:D

Joquin BOGHOSSIAN £5 MILL:D

Lopes Beltrame WESLEY £3.2 MILL

These players join the squad I hope to challenge the old firm with:D

is a very good players welldone for getting him. he should rise in the brazil rating change alongs Silva neymar :D

is a very good players welldone for getting him. he should rise in the brazil rating change alongs Silva neymar :D

Cheers I also managed to get Wesley as he was at Paranese in GC93.

Some good additions to go along with Barbaric and co.

Overall I think the team is looking very good so early in the GC and it is probs the team giving me most enjoyment in all my GC's....although I'm looking forward to my first game with Santos in GC100:D

Nice deals. You are making a very good squad.. I am without money(but i have a Liverpool fanatic behind the youth players and don't know if it's good or not.. :S o.O) .. =| probably will have to sell Riera(one of my best goalscorers).. ;X

Nice deals. You are making a very good squad.. I am without money(but i have a Liverpool fanatic behind the youth players and don't know if it's good or not.. :S o.O) .. =| probably will have to sell Riera(one of my best goalscorers).. ;X

Cheers Giz. Already got 2 wins over Rangers under my belt with this squad including first round 1-0 win in Scottish Shield and 3-2 win in league.

Got Celtic in league today which will be my toughest test yet by far, looking at the Celtic form. Hopefully I can get a result but I aint too worried about it as the core of my squad is looking very good for the future.:D

GC88: Fiorentina sign Atletico Madrid youngster, Ibrahima BALDE (the only one of the newly added talents I knew of/wanted :o) for £2,000,000. He follows recent arrivals Formagini MADSON (£6.9mil), Ferreira DIEGO RENAN (£8.45mil) & Garcia FELIPE (£3.275mil) to Firenze.

GC100: Goias sign Mohamed GEDDO in exchange for Lucio FERNANDAO + Mendonça ROMERITO.

Meanwhile, Alberto MARCAO left for Spartak Moscow in an £8mil switch. Many more players remain available for cash deals.

GC101: Valencia sign Ibrahima BALDE for 650k & also sign Zdravko KUZMANOVIC for Henriques MANUEL FERNANDES + £4mil.

The squad is nearing completion now with Mohamed GEDDO (Rubén BARAJA), Sebastián LETO (Rodríguez VICENTE + 80k), Rafael CARIOCA (£18.4mil), Facundo BERTOGLIO (£2.25mil), Iván MARCONE (500k), Sascha STUDER (200k) & Deniss RAKELS (20k) all arriving at the Mestalla and only Nikola ZIGIC (£12mil) leaving the club. :)

Going to be quitting a lot of teams in the next few weeks. I currently have 25 21 Gc and 4normal and it's simply to much, got to much other stuff going on in life to do this. Doing tactics for all of them is proving to be a chore and not enjoyable anymore. Not to mention the fact that my eye in many of these setups have been taken off the ball so to speak and missing out on targets left, right and centre because ive got to many teams to remember where there are unmanaged teams that need raiding/free agents etc.

The problem for me is deciding what teams to quit I become very attached to my teams and Im gunna hate doing this but it needs to be done. gotta tryd get down to 15 teams.

All of these teams are quality and have it in abundence and I will ntify on this thread once quit so hopefuly somebody decent picks them up and looks after them. :)

2 of my normal setup teams have gone and the following in GC'S will most probably come free once there season ends. PSV GC 14, Sporting Lisbon GC 25, Internacional GC 61 :( Werder bremen GC 62

Other teams in danger are either Real madrid (97 or 101) Atletico parenese GC 100 (2 easiest targets as aint had time to get attached to them) Liverpool GC 28 and Porto GC 91.

Only teams defintley safe are Napoli GC 19, Arsenal GC 55, Darlington GC 73, Lyon GC 75, Juventus GC 99

Guest Daragh

Going to be quitting a lot of teams in the next few weeks. I currently have 25 21 Gc and 4normal and it's simply to much' date=' got to much other stuff going on in life to do this. Doing tactics for all of them is proving to be a chore and not enjoyable anymore. Not to mention the fact that my eye in many of these setups have been taken off the ball so to speak and missing out on targets left, right and centre because ive got to many teams to remember where there are unmanaged teams that need raiding/free agents etc.

The problem for me is deciding what teams to quit I become very attached to my teams and Im gunna hate doing this but it needs to be done. gotta tryd get down to 15 teams.

All of these teams are quality and have it in abundence and I will ntify on this thread once quit so hopefuly somebody decent picks them up and looks after them. :)

2 of my normal setup teams have gone and the following in GC'S will most probably come free once there season ends. PSV GC 14, Sporting Lisbon GC 25, Internacional GC 61 :( Werder bremen GC 62

Other teams in danger are either Real madrid (97 or 101) Atletico parenese GC 100 (2 easiest targets as aint had time to get attached to them) Liverpool GC 28 and Porto GC 91.

[b']Only teams defintley safe are[/b] Napoli GC 19, Arsenal GC 55, Darlington GC 73, Lyon GC 75, Juventus GC 99

Thought you were using this as an excuse to do a runner from the mighty Chester ;):P (until I read the bit in bold)

I'm off out Round mates for PS3 and Pizza Hut :), been out playing football all day quiet knackerd anyways quick lot of transfers:

GC66: Fernando Navarro joins from Sevilla for Maggalon+Goian

GC28: Poconogli and Thomas Costa to complete from Unmanaged for Cash

GC99: Few more risers on the way mist out on Marcelo, Boyata etc. becuase of lack of funds

GC98: Signed Marcelo and Geddo

I'd pay that for Cashley' date=' He was one of the best defenders in the league this season before his injury.[/quote']

ya but hes hit his peak and im assuming she wouldnt want an oldie 93 CB which most of them are, so i think its a big ask with the select few of quality young defenders

ya but hes hit his peak and im assuming she wouldnt want an oldie 93 CB which most of them are' date=' so i think its a big ask with the select few of quality young defenders[/quote']

Hes approaching his peak defenders typically peak at between 30 and 34 (or 36 in Italy)