Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Well feel i've done ok so far in GC102 in terms of dealings in the market

Milan In's & Out's

In

Igor Akinfeev- Abbiati & Huntelaar

César Azpilicueta- £21 Million

Andres Guardado- Marco Borriello & £10 Million

Out

Gennaro Gattuso- Sulley Muntari & Quaresma (Accepted)

Ronaldinho- Marco Vucinic & Matteo Brighi & £7.5 Million (Accepted)

Guiseppe Favalli To Birmingham for £7.0 Million

Oguchi Onyewu To Cardiff for £11 Million

And hoping to do some more deals also bit dissapointed in some of the offers for Pato especially as these GC's always seem to have loads of lovers of youth. Suprised i haven't had an offer for Thiago Silva :confused: but did laugh yesterday when Sean Cox at chelsea said i could have John Terry if i give him Pato & Thiago Silva' date=' yeah like that was ever gonna happen :D[/font']

yeah say it to me in a pm dont go chatting about it on the forum whats the problem with asking eh?

yeah say it to me in a pm dont go chatting about it on the forum whats the problem with asking eh?

Hardly chatted did i?, made a comment in a post which i am perfectly within my rights to do so and no one commented on it, it was merely added to my post to highlight the demand you made which made me laugh :)

It's probably my post about yourself that you should moaning about not Nin's which had nothing wrong in it anyway.

Hopefully now you've joined the forum you will cut out the abusive PM's and so on ;)

Hardly chatted did i' date=' made a comment in a post which i am perfectly within my rights to do so and no one commented on it, it was merely added to my post to highlight the demand you made which made me laugh :)[/quote']

Give it a rest lads :rolleyes:.

Anyway withdrawn from Celtic in 103, gone for Real Betis ;).

Anyone apart of me' date=' thinks that the Borussia manager of GC 70 will be accused of cheating?[/quote']

Nah he just doesn't have a clue, i.e exchanging Sven Bender and cash for a waster at an external club.

Got Real Madrid in GC 31 so Im not going to join another GC unless Castilla, Cisco Roma or Barcelona Atletic are added :D

Nah he just doesn't have a clue' date=' i.e exchanging Sven Bender and cash for a waster at an external club.

Got Real Madrid in [b']GC 31[/b] so Im not going to join another GC unless Castilla, Cisco Roma or Barcelona Atletic are added :D

Did you get that as jo offer ? :) how a team like that is in Div 2 ill never know, poor management at its best.

Bit peeved I didn't get the job offer, I'm Benfica and romping the league currently, won the shield the other night too :P

Best of luck with them anyway......:)

Didnt bother going for anybody and wont do anymore.

all these new GC's are all the same, same managers all going for the same players, same over inflated transfer market, the usual 80% of teams managed by idiots and it all becomes very very very boring...there is no differential between any of these new ones.

The old GC'S are the best with proper managers, managers who are actually half reasonable in negotiating deals, managers who aint constant club-hoppers and managers who actually make the GC feel worthwhile.

Something needs to be done IMO all this constant creation, same old same old it all gets very mundane.

Didnt bother going for anybody and wont do anymore.

all these new GC's are all the same' date=' same managers all going for the same players, same over inflated transfer market, the usual 80% of teams managed by idiots and it all becomes very very very boring...there is no differential between any of these new ones.

The old GC'S are the best with proper managers, managers who are actually half reasonable in negotiating deals, managers who aint constant club-hoppers and managers who actually make the GC feel worthwhile.

Something needs to be done IMO all this constant creation, same old same old it all gets very mundane.[/quote']

I agree with your post Ray and when i get a team just hope there is some forum competition in the same league to get the banter going which spain in this new could be when we find out who got the other 3 top teams

And you should make an offer for someone at milan :D

I don't want too insult you by offering naff players. Pretty much like the Madrid squad with Robben etc in it.

Did you get that as jo offer ? :) how a team like that is in Div 2 ill never know' date=' poor management at its best.[/quote']

No they came available. Definitely squad is pretty much untouched by the looks of it, few additions.

I agree with your post Ray and when i get a team just hope there is some forum competition in the same league to get the banter going which spain in this new could be when we find out who got the other 3 top teams

Depends what type of forumer you get in :rolleyes::P

Just really disillusioned with recent GC'S how many of the recent GC'S are looked upon in some of the way that the other earlier ones are???

Apart from GC 75 all the recent ones IMO are littered with the same old, same old you can guarentee the same old things Same managers, MR Hammer taking a team and resigning 1game later, same people all going for the same players, everybody banging on about youth this youth that (I mean really who if they purchase a 17-19yr old etc will still be around with there team in 2-3 years time if they even realise there potential at all) I mean most of em cant stick with a team 2games yet alone 2years. The transfer market is absolutely ludicrous and IMO you get a better differnet type of manager in Early GC'S.

I mean how many of these "newer" GC'S canyou ever see being in the class of GC 1, GC 5, GC 19, GC 50 some of the truely best GC'S....I will answer that for everybody......NONE ABSOLUTELY NONE

Depends what type of forumer you get in :rolleyes::P

Just really disillusioned with recent GC'S how many of the recent GC'S are looked upon in some of the way that the other earlier ones are???

Apart from GC 75 all the recent ones IMO are littered with the same old' date=' same old you can guarentee the same old things Same managers, MR Hammer taking a team and resigning 1game later, same people all going for the same players, everybody banging on about youth this youth that (I mean really who if they purchase a 17-19yr old etc will still be around with there team in 2-3 years time if they even realise there potential at all) I mean most of em cant stick with a team 2games yet alone 2years. The transfer market is absolutely ludicrous and IMO you get a better differnet type of manager in Early GC'S.

I mean how many of these "newer" GC'S canyou ever see being in the class of GC 1, GC 5, GC 19, GC 50 some of the truely best GC'S....I will answer that for everybody......NONE ABSOLUTELY NONE[/quote']

GC5 is one of the worst early GC's. GC's 1,2,3,7,10,19 the best early ones I reckon. Get yourself in them Ray, and get shot of all your new Real's and Barca's :):P

GC5 is one of the worst early GC's. GC's 1' date='2,3,7,10,19 the best early ones I reckon. Get yourself in them Ray, and get shot of all your new Real's and Barca's :):P[/quote']

I wont hear a word said against GC 5 :P one of the most active for transfers I have seen.

PS: got No Barca's and dont fret there will be a mass cull of teams coming up soon enough just waiting for season to end in a few then around 8-10 are going

Guest Higgy

Just quit Villarreal in GC 87, took them over about 4 weeks ago and never really liked them. Had a very small squad of 22 when I picked them up. Signed 3 players in Geddo, Marco Russ and Eric Bekoe. All the team was NMF when I picked them up, but managed to get a few decent results. Never really liked the GC itself though.. Not really worth staying/waking up for, but a decent team.

1x94

1x93

1x92

1x91

5x90

6x89

2x88...

Why dude ?

the deals that we made in (a short) past.. and the last one for hummels....

Edit: i offered for Jakub BLASZCZYKOWSKI, Valdivia plus Steve SIDWELL and he said the players were not good enough.. :S

I wont hear a word said against GC 5 :P one of the most active for transfers I have seen.

PS: got No Barca's and dont fret there will be a mass cull of teams coming up soon enough just waiting for season to end in a few then around 8-10 are going

Who are you in GC5 Ray? Are my old Huddlesfield Town still in Div 1? (My first GC team!)

Nah don't get me wrong, I'm in GC5 and quite enjoy it, just think the others exceed it. Same as 15, I'm loving that at the moment but I don't think it's that active.

Who are you in GC5 Ray? Are my old Huddlesfield Town still in Div 1? (My first GC team!)

Internacional built a great squad took em over a season and a half ago when they had a very decent squad and over 140 players mainly youth. Cut it down to 60 now and got some great players must have done around 150 deals in some kind in that time.

Finished 2nd last year, top this year after 31 games won the latin America Cup and in QF of Latin America Shield got some top competition you should check out the Independiente, Sao paulo and Flamengo class squads.

Yeh Huddersfield are still in DIv 1 mate how much longer for I aint sure in relegation zone currently sold off all of there better players Gomis etc as there have been a succesion of various managers they aint been well looked after lately im afraid mate. :(

I noticed that Barcelona in GC50 being quit haven't bothered looking at it as trying to sort out the recently aqquired VFL Wolfsburg, Started with a win in the cup against Leverkusen, just need to get Grafite and Nihang back to fitness and i'll be gunning for the german league.

Did try to quote Dan's post but wouldn't let me for some bizzare reason :confused:

GC103- Valencia still looking to sort some deals out players such as Silva, Mata, Banega, Albelda, Marchena, Joaquin, Pablo Hernandez can all leave for part ex, feel free to make an offer or pm me if you have a top player you want 2 of mine for. Please no silly requests as in deals you wouldn't even consider :)